Is it possible to report used raid cooldowns on raid chat in oRA3? If yes, how to setup it?

Does anyone know of an AddOn that will make the quest log look the way it did before 3.3?
    Look ahead and see, there's still so many borders we could cross
    Just you and me, making up for all the time that we have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by tariel36 View Post
    Is it possible to report used raid cooldowns on raid chat in oRA3? If yes, how to setup it?
    I don't believe there is a feature in oRA3 to do that, but RSA WILL do that, and what you say is fully customizable. You can also pick WHERE you announce it may it only be raid, yell, say, or all three etc. It's amazing! There is also a feature in ForteXorcist that will announce these types of things.

Greetings! I have some questions regarding the UI above. I am currently using Dominos for my own UI, but I absolutely love the style/design on the action bars shown on the picture. How am I able to obtain it? I am also wondering what that information below the action bar is which shows mail notification, fps and so on. Also curious about the minimap addon
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-07-23 at 06:50 PM.

Toxicated -

It may be Dominos, in fact. But he's also using ButtonFacade and a BF skin.

For the information text, that may be SLDataText, or it may be a collection of data broker plugins in an LDB display.

His minimap is most likely pMinimap, Chinchilla, or PocketPlot, but may be any other minimap addon that does a square minimap (sexymap, basicminimap, etc).
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Toxicated -

It may be Dominos, in fact. But he's also using ButtonFacade and a BF skin.

For the information text, that may be SLDataText, or it may be a collection of data broker plugins in an LDB display.

His minimap is most likely pMinimap, Chinchilla, or PocketPlot, but may be any other minimap addon that does a square minimap (sexymap, basicminimap, etc).
    I tested all of the addons you mentioned, but it seems like none of them are able to have the actual clock inside the map and not outside it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicated View Post
    I tested all of the addons you mentioned, but it seems like none of them are able to have the actual clock inside the map and not outside it.
    It's qMinimap. I just left the clock & tracking from SLDataText at the minimap.

To style the actions bars I use ButtonFacade & ButtonFacade: Caith.

What a coincidence that I look in this thread, and there's a question regarding my UI :[
    Last edited by Quenios; 2011-07-24 at 02:14 AM.

If a UI gets posted, anywhere in the 'net, it eventually gets asked about here.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Sorry I didn't ask for your permission, Quenios. I just liked your UI a lot, and had to know about it

I am unable to do anything similar anyways, since I have no idea how to use KGpanels.
    Last edited by Toxicated; 2011-07-24 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Sorry if I'm double posting but I couldn't find my previous thread via the search function.How can I config recount to show indivdual player dps rather than total raid dps?I've looked it up and asked a couple of ppl and no on knew.Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    You asked here already, and it's also been answered.
    I want to point out that
    a) Treeston has put in links in both his posts, you can click the green text
    b) you can find your own posts when you go to the box in the top right corner, click on Settings, then Subscriptions.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    I want to point out that
    a) Treeston has put in links in both his posts, you can click the green text
    b) you can find your own posts when you go to the box in the top right corner, click on Settings, then Subscriptions.
    And you posted this..why exactly? :P
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    And you posted this..why exactly? :P
    Because the person I quoted didn't seem to know about these two amazing features (looked for his own thread via Search and wasn't aware that you had links in your posts).
    Could have written a PM, I'm terribly sorry if I should have.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Hello all, I am looking for an actionbar add-on that has basically the same features as Bartender4 but is more lightweight (Not that it's really all that heavy), thanks!
    Last edited by jries; 2011-07-24 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Because the person I quoted didn't seem to know about these two amazing features (looked for his own thread via Search and wasn't aware that you had links in your posts).
    Could have written a PM, I'm terribly sorry if I should have.
    What I meant, he didn't even reply after my post, so I assume he figured the link part out by himself, no?

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    Is there a way to increase Bigwigs sounds? I have turned down the music and ambience all the way to 0, but the regular sound effects from battle, etc are much much louder then the bigwigs sound effects (countdown, alert, etc)

BW should not be affected by the sound effect slider bar - only the master volume slider bar.

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    Ah Ok, so if I cant hear, then turn down the sound effects would work well then, right?

That should work.

I'm Looking for an addon that will display my combat stats, Haste,mastery,attack power. (and not in % the actual value, like haste 1600)

the only one I found was ''Stats'' but its not working like I want it to..

Any idea's?

Has anyone tinkered with NugComboBar yet ? It's a fantastic looking combo point tracking addon. Nice sleek finish and very popular. However, it is not configurable outside of the box and will only track a select few things like combo points, evangelism and holy power. I looked through the LUA but I was completely boggled as to how to make it track another aura

Apparatus of Khaz'Goroth dropped for me yesterday and I would love for it to be able to track Titan's Power(which convieniently also stacks till 5) . I assumed it would be as simple as replacing a SpellID to be tracked in the LUA but sadly, it doesn't work that way. Any thoughts ?