This may be a long shot but...

I'm looking for a UI that can easily change between different classes. My current main is a Paladin, but I have two Shaman I want to level. I can't bring myself to level them, as everything is set up for the Paladin, and, honestly, the idea of trying to put everything where it belongs, again, gives me a headache. (My hard drive died, so I have no preferences saved from before it crapped out.)

I do have one big issue with most of the UI packs I've currently found: My screen is small. I have a 13" laptop screen to work with, with a max resolution of 1280x800, and I probably won't be able to get anything larger in the near future. I can't just scale everything down either, as it tends to get too small to read (my vision is not great, and I easily get headaches from eyestrain). So, my other issue everything has to be readable.

Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Monarch View Post
    still searching :/
    I know what you mean and that border style comes with the TukUI edits. That border is basically in anything that HAS borders within the UI (chat bubbles, character pane, icons, action bars, etc). The border doesn't just come out when people say "Fixate on ME", it comes out when anyone /says, /party, /raid (if you have those enabled for chat bubbles).
    TukUI

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by columbusjones View Post
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a good minimap addon -snip-
    Chinchilla is pretty basic and awesome. There's also Mappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Monarch View Post
    still searching :/
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...bleBobble.html

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I know what you mean and that border style comes with the TukUI edits. That border is basically in anything that HAS borders within the UI (chat bubbles, character pane, icons, action bars, etc). The border doesn't just come out when people say "Fixate on ME", it comes out when anyone /says, /party, /raid (if you have those enabled for chat bubbles).
    I know its for all the chatbubbles.
    I take a look, maybee i find something when i download THE Package...

thx :P

EDIT: thx Neza, thats it!

Looking for a data line mod. I've seen it many premade UI's and I'm wondering if it's data broker with eepanels?
    I usually see this type of mod displaying fps, ms, data mb, gold and other such pieces of info, but I presume it can't just be downloaded ready for use. Can anyone shed some light?
    Last edited by Veej; 2011-07-31 at 12:09 PM. Reason: typo

eePanels doesn't exist anymore - kgPanels and litePanels have replaced it.

There are, out there, a variety of "data line" mods - SLDataText is one of the simpler ones, and is used commonly. I personally prefer ones based on the LibDataBroker standard - Fortress and StatBlockCore put each data in it's own Lego Block, while NinjaPanel and Bazooka put them all in a single line (much like the old Fubar).
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Is there any addon that allows me to have the icon of an ability/proc and shows its timer/stacks of that said ability/proc. Like lets say, the trinket, Fluid Death, were you stack it 10times or the druid Tier11 4pc, Strength of the panther, stacks 3 times, is there an addon to track these similar abilities/proc's but only to show the icon of it, with the amount of stacks and the timer duration. I used NeedtoKnow but I find the bars distracting, is it possible to configure Fortexorcist, or SBF to do the task?

@Jon1o1
    With SBF it's definitly possible, I don't know for forte because I mainly used the bar style of it.
    For SBF just create a new window, set whitelist buff/debuffs and filter which spells you want to see.

Somebody familiar with Raven?
    Is it possible to emphasize own debuffs on target in the same line as other debuffs, or rather to make nonplayer-debuffs gray?
    It's a feature of an oUF unitframe and I wonder if somebody would code this for SFB oder an other Buff-addon, because I'm not that good with lua.
    Last edited by Brother; 2011-07-31 at 04:30 PM.

Looking for rune mod used by dk in video from method's h-rag kill.

I'm running a 10-man guild (casual) and find the Recount raid dps graph very useful. I just wonder if there is a similar graph but it divides up and shows the 5 dps:ers instead, with their own "graph" based on their dps and class (colour)? The point of this is that I want to see the dps in real time so that I can determine if anyone is slacking or not pulling their weight during burn-phases/bloodlust.

I've seen this addon in kill videos on youtube. It announces in /raid when someone dies with exactly what they died to, the same as looking at a death log but it's instant.

It's this addon Fatality, but if you don't want to spam the raid and want to see a more detailed log of the last 10 or whatever seconds of damage and healing, and buffs/debuffs a person had I like Acheron with this LUA file with 4.2 fixes: http://uploading.com/files/a21bbb6m/Acheron.lua/

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Is there any addon that allows me to have the icon of an ability/proc and shows its timer/stacks of that said ability/proc. Like lets say, the trinket, Fluid Death, were you stack it 10times or the druid Tier11 4pc, Strength of the panther, stacks 3 times, is there an addon to track these similar abilities/proc's but only to show the icon of it, with the amount of stacks and the timer duration. I used NeedtoKnow but I find the bars distracting, is it possible to configure Fortexorcist, or SBF to do the task?
    sbf probably could do it, but Power Auras is the best for personalised buff/whatevertracker.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    TellMeWhen has functionality much like that of NeedToKnow, but is in an icon format instead of bars.
    That should do what you want.

Does anyone know of a good addon for displaying the arena enemy unit frames? Im using oUF quilight as my unit frames but it doesnt support arena enemy any good sugestions would be great. I would like a stand alone addon so i dont need to change my unit frames. Thanks.
    Last edited by giltleaf; 2011-08-01 at 08:56 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by giltleaf View Post
    Does anyone know of a good addon for displaying the arena enemy unit frames? Im using oUF quilight as my unit frames but it doesnt support arena enemy any good sugestions would be great. I would like a stand alone addon so i dont need to change my unit frames. Thanks.
    Gladius ? It's just a wee bit outdated, but I'm sure it has all of its functionality

Thanks Lolhand ill give it a try

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    I have been getting this error for the past few days, anyone know a fix? The only addons I use are ElvUI, Decursive, and tidy plates.
    This error keeps popping up and I hit a FPS of 0 for a few seconds.

Message: Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")
    Time: 08/02/11 03:47:40
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: in function `InspectGuildFrame_Update'
    ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:8: in function <...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:6>

Locals:

I copy/pasted what it showed. All my addons are up to date.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a buff frame you can edit (Like Bison but NOT Bison) for my UI, Bison seems to keep resizing the buff frames and its very annoying -.- and i cant seem to find anything else that uses buttonfacade

What is the boarder/background addon is this guy using around recount, action bars, Omen and raid frames ?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/23562204.png/