10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    One word for you - Reflux.

To do what you want:
    1) Install it.
    2) Go to a character who is already properly set up.
    3) Type the command "/reflux snapshot kazmersui"
    4) Log out.
    5) Log on a character whose UI is not set up yet.
    6) Type the command "/reflux switch kazmersui"
    7) Wait for your UI to reload.
    8) Revel in the awesome.

Please note that Reflux's commands are CaSe SenSiTiVe. "KazmersUI" and "kazmersui" are _very_ different to the profiling system, and thus to Reflux.

If you have any addons that use per-character settings, but don't use profiles, you can also set Reflux up to copy the settings for those addons - I believe the instructions are on the Reflux page.
    Thanks<3 Trying it out right now.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    Hey guys, im a pvper and I dont use any addons but I was wondering if there is an addon that will show me when and how many shadow orbs I have at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutle View Post
    Hey guys, im a pvper and I dont use any addons but I was wondering if there is an addon that will show me when and how many shadow orbs I have at the moment.
    Install Power Auras Classic, and configure it to show how many stacks of the buff you have, it's ez.

PvE Shadow Priest here. I'm looking for 2 things:
    1st - DoT Tracker. I have went a long road without it, but after watching a certain video, I admit it is necessary. What would be awesome is an addon that would allow me to track the timers of my DoTs on my main target and my focus target (3rd target would be usefull, but I imagine something like that doesn't exist)
    2nd - Raid Frames. I'm looking for a Raid Frame addon that would allow me to save some profiles, for example I would configure it to look a certain way in a 10 man group, look different way in a 15 man group, etc. I've tried Grid but that doesn't seem to have that option or i was not competent enough to find it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahagin View Post
    Install Power Auras Classic, and configure it to show how many stacks of the buff you have, it's ez.

PvE Shadow Priest here. I'm looking for 2 things:
    1st - DoT Tracker. I have went a long road without it, but after watching a certain video, I admit it is necessary. What would be awesome is an addon that would allow me to track the timers of my DoTs on my main target and my focus target (3rd target would be usefull, but I imagine something like that doesn't exist)
    2nd - Raid Frames. I'm looking for a Raid Frame addon that would allow me to save some profiles, for example I would configure it to look a certain way in a 10 man group, look different way in a 15 man group, etc. I've tried Grid but that doesn't seem to have that option or i was not competent enough to find it.
    Thanks a lot

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can set this up with some of the more configurable buff/debuff addons (Raven and SBF, for certain). ForteXorcist can do this as well. How you set it up, of course, depends on the addon you use. FX does it with their "Debuff Tracker". Raven and SBF, you can set up a debuff group on target (and another one for focus) to just watch debuffs applied by yourself.

Vuhdo does this, and can be set up to automatically swap to certain profiles based on the number of people currently in the raid.

Thank you very much, for your help, I will definietly check those addons out. One thing I just forgot to ask for earlier, what would be the best choice if I wanted to manage the icons of my buffs and debuffs, for example, having buffs in the top-left corner, certain buffs (like procs important to my class) being slightly bigger, and debuffs in the top-right corner, big, so I can easily see them. Appreciate all the help. :]

Hi, I just started using tidyplates, and nowhere can I find the setting to have it show guild names below the characters names, or the type of NPC that NPC's are, I have it enabled in the blizzard settings, but cant find it anywhere in tidyplates.

Thanks!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much, for your help, I will definietly check those addons out. One thing I just forgot to ask for earlier, what would be the best choice if I wanted to manage the icons of my buffs and debuffs, for example, having buffs in the top-left corner, certain buffs (like procs important to my class) being slightly bigger, and debuffs in the top-right corner, big, so I can easily see them. Appreciate all the help. :]
    I suggest Raven, then - it'll also handle the first question you asked (in fact, I suggested Raven there ), as well as this request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know of a mod that I can save the way my buttons are set up on the action bar, and in case I do a respec I can reload the button set up so I don't have to click and drag the abilities out of my spellbook and set everything up again? Thanks for any help you can provide.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Does anyone know of a mod that I can save the way my buttons are set up on the action bar, and in case I do a respec I can reload the button set up so I don't have to click and drag the abilities out of my spellbook and set everything up again? Thanks for any help you can provide.
    ActionBarSaver2c
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-09-05 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    I suggest Raven, then - it'll also handle the first question you asked (in fact, I suggested Raven there ), as well as this request.
    Thank you once again, you have helped me greatly. ;]

Deleted
    I would like to ask some help to find a very simple yet usefull Tanking UI, I don't want alot of things on the screen, I need a minimum UI so to speak - Because I hate clutter. And I can't seem to find a propper one to use, I had a UI back in the days that used to be like that, and it was made by some warrior tank who also though people to tank in ICC. But now I've rerolled Pally tank and I could need something similar, so if someone have any suggestions for it I would love any help.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, what is the name of the RAID HP BAR addon? (on the left above Omen)
    Thx

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-04 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvision View Post
    Hi, what is the name of the RAID HP BAR addon? (on the left above Omen)
    Thx
    The UI itself is TukUI or an edit of it, and therefore can't be seperated as such.
    TukUI is primarily a single addon, so you can't easily pull out specific parts.
    Though many of the unitframe addons such as Pitbull, Stuf and Shadowed unitframes can likely recreate something like that.
    As can likely healbot, grid, grid2 and vuhdo as raidframe addons.

Looking for a clean ROGUE PvP Ui, Mainly for Rated bgs and arena!

Quote Originally Posted by Slagen View Post
    I would like to ask some help to find a very simple yet usefull Tanking UI, I don't want alot of things on the screen, I need a minimum UI so to speak - Because I hate clutter. And I can't seem to find a propper one to use, I had a UI back in the days that used to be like that, and it was made by some warrior tank who also though people to tank in ICC. But now I've rerolled Pally tank and I could need something similar, so if someone have any suggestions for it I would love any help.

Thanks in advance!
    If you like minimalistic Ui's I'd recommand Care Ui
    As you can see he is also using it for tanking.
    Have fun.

Deleted
    Hey there, this is a SS of an UI ( that was kinda obvious ), I was wondering if anyone had even the slightest idea of how these unitframes might be called coz I couldnt find anything even remotely similar to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post
    Hey there, this is a SS of an UI ( that was kinda obvious ), I was wondering if anyone had even the slightest idea of how these unitframes might be called coz I couldnt find anything even remotely similar to them.
    I'm almost certain that you can do it with oUF

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    I've sorted that out, I've been using LUI until now and it had an option to show the target details (class, name, level, blabla ) on mouseover and that's already implemented in the standard blizz ui, but it also had an option to show target's target on mouseover aswell instead of actually targetting the player. Can anyone think of an addon that can do the same thing :/ ?
    Last edited by mmoc4984f07cc4; 2011-09-06 at 02:57 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post
    These can be made in most of the more popular UF addons - I can see how to do it in Pitbull4 and StUF... it can likely be done in SUF, and could be done in oUF, but that would be the most difficult, I think.