Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I am currently using nibPointDisplay @ Wowinterface which offers customisable graphics for the points, so can be as simple or not as you want.

However one other caught my attention recently, PowerBars @ Wowinterface though that only seems to apply to the resources or power types so not including maelstrom or other buffs like lightning shield.
    Maybe worth suggesting to the author.
    Thanks this is exactly what i was looking for.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 07:43 PM ----------
    Last edited by barrsftw; 2011-08-28 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    FlyoutButtonCustom @ Curse looks to be what you want, in that it supports creation of the flyout action buttons but with custom contents.

VendorBait @ Wowinterface seems to do what you want, highlighting the highest valued reward at vendor when you have a choice from a quest completion.
    Those look perfect,

Thanks a bunch~

Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.
    Heres a screenshot of my UI in combat... looking for some feedback and some advice on what to do on my left hand screen where my recount/ chat is.

also dont pay attention to the little squares under my units frames showing buffs/debuffs I removed those.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-08-29 at 12:50 PM.

I downloaded Lui not too long ago, and I've been trying to configure but I ran into a problem because I don't know what this bar is or how I can move it. I think its the bar that shows all of the people in your party and or raid, but it still doesn't move with I configure those settings. Anyone how know to move this bar? it gets in the way of my combat text.

Hello all,

I am looking for an addon that will let me modify my buff and debuff bars. Essentially I want to change how many buffs/debuffs appear in one row of buffs. Any ideas? Nothing I found on curse seemed to bring what I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jivo View Post
    Hello all,

I am looking for an addon that will let me modify my buff and debuff bars. Essentially I want to change how many buffs/debuffs appear in one row of buffs. Any ideas? Nothing I found on curse seemed to bring what I needed.
    Try Bison, it's very easy to customize.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Artiic View Post
    I downloaded Lui not too long ago, and I've been trying to configure but I ran into a problem because I don't know what this bar is or how I can move it. I think its the bar that shows all of the people in your party and or raid, but it still doesn't move with I configure those settings. Anyone how know to move this bar? it gets in the way of my combat text.

It looks like GRID.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Try Bison, it's very easy to customize.
    Aha! That addOn was once called Buffalo, I always wondered where it went
    Thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by martinkaca View Post
    I am looking for an addon that functions like a custom checklist. I would like to set up two different checklists, one for things to do each day, and another for things to do each week. I was looking into lua coding and starting to design one myself but I got distracted. So if anyone knows anything even kinda like this let me know.
    I was looking for allmost the same thing.

Just found this http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...i_notepad.aspx
    Havn't tried it yet.

does someone know a way/addon to hide the group names if you still want them ordered by group ?

Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.
    How do I remove the little arrows and social tab on my chat log

EDIT: Also, how do I make pitbull only show my targets buffs/debuffs and not my own and my focus'?
    Last edited by Wapetufo; 2011-08-31 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    While watching the Paragon V.s Al'akir video I have to say I fell in love with the hunter's UI. I havent been keeping up with addons so I'm a bit rusty at identifying them so I was wondering of anyone here could help me out spotting them out. I definitely want to grab some ideas from that UI for my own.

Here's a link to the picture:

I'm sorry if anyone has posted a list for this UI before and I overlooked it.

Edit: Now I became aware of the "Ask It!" sticky. I dont frequent the UI forums that much. Had forgotten all about it. Sorry mods! >_<
    It's Recount and Omen for damage/threat and TukUI for (what looks like) everything else. I'm using the Odine Edit of tukUI atm and love it.

Pandaren Monk
    Hi, i was wondering what addon this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-hL5S_NU4
    The graph tracking both hps and dps in the middle-buttom of his screen.

It looks to be recount, either configured to show those graphs or an addon to recount.
    Either way, at work so cant really test if its recount
    thankful for some pointers

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Hi, i was wondering what addon this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-hL5S_NU4
    The graph tracking both hps and dps in the middle-buttom of his screen.

It looks to be recount, either configured to show those graphs or an addon to recount.
    Either way, at work so cant really test if its recount
    thankful for some pointers
    Yes, it is recount. There is option to show real time graph.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Artiic View Post

Not actually sure. I may be Grid like someone said before. If not check to see if you have Vuhdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    How do I remove the little arrows and social tab on my chat log

EDIT: Also, how do I make pitbull only show my targets buffs/debuffs and not my own and my focus'?
    Make a new layout, disable auras on it, then assign it to player and focus.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Sorry to randomly interject. I'm somewhat lazy. With the upcoming Transmogrification, I've been searching through Atlasloot trying on different things, going through each whatever seeing if I can find x weapon type or y armor type. Then I learned of an addon called Atlasloot Advanced Search, that basically let you filter with those parameters. THEN I learned that the Advanced Search addition to Atlasloot Enhanced isn't working with 4.2.

My question is: Is there another addon like Advanced Search where I can search for, let's say, Fist Weapon and it'll show me all the Fist Weapons available (and can sort by Expansion, or Dungeon/Rain, etc.)? I'd like an in-game ability to do this so I can actually try it on. Or does anyone know if there will be an update to Advanced Search (or am I maybe missing something and it still works...)? Thanks.

Actually, you can do this in Wowhead's Profiler - it does include showing the model of the item on your character, too.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Actually, you can do this in Wowhead's Profiler - it does include showing the model of the item on your character, too.
    Thanks. Yeah I know about that. I just wanted a way to do it in-game ._. Meh, so does that mean there are none currently?

Hi there! I'm looking for this add-on that changes the default unit picture into a 3D moving one? Saw it in many videos and screenshots and I really want that too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    What do you call the sound the microwave does when it's done cooking? A ding. Granted, the sound you get when gaining a level is more like Brrrrrwwwwhing, but we call that a ding too.
    Of course I guess you could say: "Hey, chaps! I just gained an experience level"
    Whereas someone in your group would go "Congratulations!" To which you would reply: "I am laughing out loud", and you would have merry-good times, but the time gap between pulling packs in dungeons would increase radically.