Hi!I'm looking for a tankin ui. i play 10 man and i'm sometimes a healer. I'd like it to look nice.

Hi everyone. I keep seeing this UI addon in a bunch of videos where it shows the proximity of people to you. The addon is a rectangular box with a dot in the center representing you. Surrounding that dot is a circle which I assume is a set distance from your character. And if anyone else shows up near you, they have a dot representing them too. For the life of me, I can't seem to google it. Is it part of a boss mod? Can you help me find it? Thanks

BigWigs' Proximity module.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Deadly Boss Mod also has similar function built in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Tiptac has that option, or at least an addition to Tiptac.

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I'm looking for the addon that tells what rank a player is in his guild when you hover the mouse over him ingame.
    Tiptac has that option, or at least an addition to Tiptac.

I've asked that question before but I'm slightly slow nowadays. I would be really greatfull if someone could tell me which addon tracks DoTs in this video. Thank you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsk_IGXp4U

Quote Originally Posted by Sahagin View Post
    I've asked that question before but I'm slightly slow nowadays. I would be really greatfull if someone could tell me which addon tracks DoTs in this video. Thank you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsk_IGXp4U
    Looks to me like NeedToKnow @ Curse.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I saw a UI on these boards a decent time ago (a couple of months). It was similar to what I'm thumbnailing but it was a paladin on a mount outside BWD. I don't know why it stuck in my head but they changed all of their class colors so everything was super bright. For the life of me I can't find that screenshot or a link to that UI now so I'm coming here hoping someone else can direct me to it. Like I said it's extremely similar to the thumbnail but the original was a paladin with extremely bright pink class frames in the relatively same configuration:

Edit: I guess the image really isn't that great. My character is in the top left, so the screenshot is basically the right side of the screen and a little more than half way up.

Edit 2: Just added the full screenshot so it may hopefully make more sense.
    Last edited by refire; 2011-10-09 at 03:45 AM.

In the video the tank has several debuffed icons above his target. I would like to know what the name of the addon is called if anyone knows as well as the name of the addon for the HP bars. Please help

I believe that may be Tidy Plates

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I believe that may be Tidy Plates
    Thanks! That was the health bar addon. But I still don't know the name of the debuff addon.
    Last edited by nighties; 2011-10-09 at 01:11 PM.

Tidy Plates can place debuffs "above" the nameplate.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Whats the ready check addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bortak View Post
    Whats the ready check addon?
    The countdown in raid chat or the grey Yes/No box?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Yes/No Box, Ive seen a lot recently with that skin for a button but can't find it anywhere

That sorta looks like the author is using AI-Art - it's an artwork replacement that modifies a lot of panels and buttons in WoW.

Sadly, it hasn't been updated in a bit - which just means the original artwork shows up in some places, instead of the replacement art. :>
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Aurora skins everything Blizzard related.
    http://www.vranx.com/art.htm
    Vranx has a lot of options.

Hi, I'm having issues with power auras. I want to get beacon of light and hand of sacrifice to show up. But I cant seem to configure it correctly. I know how to make it use texture, but I cant seem to get it to show when someone has beacon or hand spells up.
    Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Stringerbell View Post
    Hi, I'm having issues with power auras.
    Make sure the 'Raid/Party or self'-box is checked, as well as other boxes accordingly. The addon does not monitor raid members by default.

OT: Am looking for a way to track CPU usage on a per addon-basis, but most tools I've found so far have been outdated.

Looking for help.