is there any Addon that can hide stuff IN combat , not OOC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tipzi View Post
    depends on the stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    depends on the stuff.
    some of the action bars/minimap , and chatbox<= not necesary but would be nice

Deleted
    Action Bars, I'm positive, can be done with bartender4, per bar. Fade out, hide, in combat, ooc, mouseover, you name it.
    Prat can hide your chatbox (recommendable addon anyway), although I haven't used that feature so far.
    Minimap I haven't tried, but I would be surprised if the respective addons didn't have an option for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tipzi View Post
    Outside of options, if any for the individual addons then maybe you can take a look at Kong Automatic UI-Hider @ Curse which can on varying conditions attempt to hide UI elements, both default and from addons.
    Conditions such as combat, spec, party or raid etc.

Hello,
    I want to improve my UI and for this I need an Addon which basically shows the buffs like Blizzard buffs but skinned like e.g Caith or PixelBorder. So that you see permantent buffs or commen Raidbuffs combined into one buff and proccs and short duration buffs as new row.
    Is it possible to do it with Satrina Buff frames? I did try out Raven but it was very hard to determine how to use it in fact o_0
    Also I'd like a mod and not just a skinning addon because I need targets buffs/debuffs and my on Debuffs in another place or at least moveable.

Thanks in advance
    [Edit] I soved this issue by my self, just removed SBF and use Weak Auras for target buffs/debuffs, skinning with buttonfacade
    Update: It does not work for Debuffs on my char
    [Edit2] Could someone explain to me in simple words how to create a 1pixelborder for StuF?
    Update: Issue solved by just using the background panel and just set healthbar to fit by 1 pixel
    [Edit3] Could someone give me an Lua Code for Stuf to display percent hp color by gradient from green to red?
    Last edited by Brother; 2011-12-19 at 01:16 AM.

Looking to replace Hermes, any suggestions?

There isn't really anything as thorough as Hermes regarding cds but DBM Spelltimers plugin ought to be sufficient, especially if you're already running DBM.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2011-12-20 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    There isn't really anything as thorough as Hermes regarding cds but DBM Spelltimers plugin ought to be sufficient, especially if you're already running DBM.
    I really wish the Hermes project would get picked up, it is a must have for 25m raiding tanks.

I'm looking for an addon similar to Comergy. Unfortunately Comergy has quite a poor config panel, and more functions than I need.
    I just want a bar for Energy/Rage/Focus and Mana, SharedMedia support, hiding out-of-combat and a combined config for all characters/profiles.
    I haven't been able to find one myself, There doesn't seem to be a category for these types of addons on CurseForge/WoWAce/WoWI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another WHAT'S THAT ADDON question...
    More specifically
    http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/galle...jpg?1304580675

What's that addon on the middle right side, Magmaw's HP bar with dots and such...
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Yet another WHAT'S THAT ADDON question...
    More specifically
    http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/galle...jpg?1304580675

What's that addon on the middle right side, Magmaw's HP bar with dots and such...
    It is part of Tuk UI, not sure if you can get it separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    It is part of Tuk UI, not sure if you can get it separately.
    Oh god damn it, I'd really love it, and need it, but don't like whole-UI packages

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Oh god damn it, I'd really love it, and need it, but don't like whole-UI packages
    Most unit frames have boss bars that you can turn buffs and debuffs off, However it depends what you want tracked on that frame as to how easy it is to accomplish.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 05:33 PM ----------

On an unrelated note, I use Proculas for Buff uptime but can't currently find anything that tracks debuff uptime, Anyone know of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Recount will track uptime of certain buffs. Problem with recount is if it's not tracking something you wanna track, I'm not sure you can add it in yourself without mucking with the lua code yourself.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fanupdate.html
    would have been ideal but it hasn't been updated in almost a year.

I'm looking for an addon similar to Comergy. Unfortunately Comergy has quite a poor config panel, and more functions than I need.
    I just want a bar for Energy/Rage/Focus and Mana, SharedMedia support, hiding out-of-combat and a combined config for all characters/profiles.
    I haven't been able to find one myself, There doesn't seem to be a category for these types of addons on CurseForge/WoWAce/WoWI.
    I'd say http://www.wowinterface.com/download...used.html#info but it hasn't been updated for 4.3. It's simple, has character specific config and sm support. Otherwise try something like:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/galvins-unitbars
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2011-12-23 at 06:11 AM.

Deleted
    I'm looking for a either light or minimalistic UI for mages, any ideas ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smyka View Post
    I'm looking for a either light or minimalistic UI for mages, any ideas ?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat106.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    But what I want is for it to look like this: (Ignore the fact that the number doesn't fit with the cooldown on the icon, I just made it quickly in PS)
    Weak Auras can do that, but Power Auras cannot, that I am aware of.
    Last edited by Depherios; 2011-12-24 at 04:21 AM. Reason: lol can't post images yet, even in quotes XD

Deleted
    Anyone know of a addon which will play a sound when X logs online?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Most unit frames have boss bars that you can turn buffs and debuffs off, However it depends what you want tracked on that frame as to how easy it is to accomplish.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 05:33 PM ----------

On an unrelated note, I use Proculas for Buff uptime but can't currently find anything that tracks debuff uptime, Anyone know of anything?
    Well Xperl doesn't replaces the Blizzard boss frames... that's where the problem is.

---------- Post added 2011-12-26 at 08:23 PM ----------

I've been trying to use MSBT for quite a few times now... but long story short, I could use a profile or what settings to configure to look exactly like Blizzard's scrolling combat text, EXCEPT the incoming healing. I want to be able to move it. And also to modify the font of the damage done, which has to be above the target, like in Blizzard's UI.
    It's a pickle.