Threatplates is a theme of tidyplates, btw I can't find any options menu for tidyplates other than select themes.
    That's...odd. Back when I used to run threatplates, it didn't replace default tidyplates options. But maybe things have changed since? Not sure. I know I find it in default tidyplates options as a little window. You check the checkbox above it and then write in the mob name you want to ignore in the window below it. But maybe if you run threatplates, that has been moved to wherever in threatplates options?

Im looking for an addon which lets me change the buff/debuff icon size, and location would be cool too. ive tried Sabarina's buff frames awhile ago and have been using elkbuffbar recently, but i really like kind of more how the orginal buffs are, but i would like them smaller so they don't take up as much room since i mostly raid 25's.

Quote Originally Posted by 2s2p View Post
    Im looking for an addon which lets me change the buff/debuff icon size, and location would be cool too. ive tried Sabarina's buff frames awhile ago and have been using elkbuffbar recently, but i really like kind of more how the orginal buffs are, but i would like them smaller so they don't take up as much room since i mostly raid 25's.
    Try Bison @ Curse really easy to configure and works very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

1) Loremaster Addons? Someone told me that both Lightheaded and EveryQuest haven't been updated for a while?

2) Looking for a lightweight tooltip addon similar to tip-tac (I mostly just want to be able to reposition it [MoveAnything is too buggy for my taste])

3) What chat channel in the default chat settings controls announcements such as quest gains, and "...has been added to your collection" messages?

4) Is there any way to center-justify the modules for the addon Glance?
    Last edited by kombucha; 2012-01-20 at 12:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    1) Loremaster Addons? Someone told me that both Lightheaded and EveryQuest haven't been updated for a while?

2) Looking for a lightweight tooltip addon similar to tip-tac (I mostly just want to be able to reposition it [MoveAnything is too buggy for my taste])
    1) Quest Completist
    2) Take your pick: Vranx - tooltip

I'm looking for an addon that in an easy and clean way can show me the number of stacks of lightning shield (Ele-shammy). I'd like something similar to what IceHUD can do for kitties and rogues combo points (show as text/number). Basicly I just want a number in a rather central potition that shows the number of stacks of lightning shield I currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that in an easy and clean way can show me the number of stacks of lightning shield (Ele-shammy). I'd like something similar to what IceHUD can do for kitties and rogues combo points (show as text/number). Basicly I just want a number in a rather central potition that shows the number of stacks of lightning shield I currently have.
    Power Auras would do that with no problem

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hello, I am looking for a bar mod that allows other skins, I tried bartender but I just don't like it, are there any other bar mods out there worth trying?

also on a side note, wich is better? PowerAura or WeakAura?

Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    Hello, I am looking for a bar mod that allows other skins, I tried bartender but I just don't like it, are there any other bar mods out there worth trying?

also on a side note, wich is better? PowerAura or WeakAura?
    Here are some other popular Action Bar addons: http://www.vranx.com/bars.htm

Try out both and see what you like. Power Auras has 2.5 million downloads and WeakAuras has 60,000 downloads if that is any indication as to which is more popular though.

Was hoping to avoid Power Auras, feels annoying to have to use that big an addon for such a small thing. I've tried PA and can't really get it to show only the text, it also want to show some fancy texture, although I guess that's just my lack of knowledge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Here are some other popular Action Bar addons: http://www.vranx.com/bars.htm

Try out both and see what you like. Power Auras has 2.5 million downloads and WeakAuras has 60,000 downloads if that is any indication as to which is more popular though.
    This forum need a thank you buttom so I don't have to write this with atleast 10 chars and take up space to say "Thank you!"

stupid double post...

If you don't want it to show the texture, uncheck the Glow and just check the box at the top that says Text Aura, then just leave the Text part blank. Enable stacks and just move the around to make it look the font\color\position you want.

I like to have Monofonto font and Transparent textures checked, but play around with the options.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If you don't want it to show the texture, uncheck the Glow and just check the box at the top that says Text Aura, then just leave the Text part blank. Enable stacks and just move the around to make it look the font\color\position you want.

I like to have Monofonto font and Transparent textures checked, but play around with the options.
    Managed to get it done after a bit of trying. Had some problem with it not showing correctly due to test mode for a while. Thanks for the input though, it defenatly helped.

Hey, was wondering if I could get some Lua assistance, basically what I want to do is to make my percentage fade off when I'm at 100% and then pop back up when I have taken damage. I am using Pitbull unitframes and this is the current code I use for my percentage:
    Code:
    local cur, max = HP(unit), MaxHP(unit)
    local r,g,b = HPColor(cur, max)
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s%%|r",r,g,b,Percent(cur,max)
    Now I just need an additional code to make it fade when at 100% hp

Deleted
    Code:
    local cur, max = HP(unit), MaxHP(unit)
    if cur >= max then return end
    local r,g,b = HPColor(cur, max)
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s%%|r",r,g,b,Percent(cur,max)

Deleted
    In ForteXorcist there is a CD bar. How do i make it not show the time remaining on debuffs i have on without individaly turn them all off with the blacklist option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I'm looking for an addon that will allow only me to read and respond to guild chat in another guild. For instance on one character, I am in my casual guild who I love to talk to, but on my main I'm in a raiding guild, and while I'm on my main I would still like to be able to talk to the casual guild. Are there any addons you may be aware of that can do this?
    Kind of similar to the Guild2Guild addon, but visible to me only, not my entire raiding guild =)
    I have men kneeling at my feet, asking for my hand in heroics. ~Raechelle, Ysera

Armoury:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echelle/simple

Deleted
    Hmm, you'd need someone that's online in your "other" guild (the one your current character is not in) to have a "counterpart" addon that forwards your messages to the actual guild channel. Prototype:
    Receiver (person in the guild that receives the message)
    Code:
    local f=CreateFrame("Frame")
    f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(s,e,p,m,c)
        if p == "guildfwd" then SendChatMessage(("[Forward] [%s]: %s"):format(c,m),"GUILD") end
    end)
    f:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_ADDON")
    RegisterAddOnMessagePrefix("guildfwd")
    Sender:
    Code:
    SlashCmdList["FWD"] = function(in)
        local fwd, msg = in:match("(%S+) (.+)")
        if fwd then
            SendAddonMessage("guildfwd",msg,"WHISPER",fwd)
        end
    end
    SLASH_FWD1 = "/fwd"
    /fwd forwarder message

Both are untested. How to use. Could be optimized a lot.

Deleted
    Hello all,

I'm looking for a simple addon that plays a sound alert when an ability/talent procs.

Quite a while ago on my mage alt I had an addon called Magealert, which did exactly that. Sadly though, the project is now abandoned. Now that I've started to play my mage again, is there a similar addon out there? I'm aware that Powerauras could do this, but I'd prefer to have something more simple and lightweight.

Thanks a lot in advance!