Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    I installed a new UI and I backed up my previous one. I copied my guilds Suicide Kings list addon to my new UI and the saved variables but when I log in I do not have the list. Is there any way I can get the list back? Raid tonight!
    Did you back up the entire interface and wtf folder? Because if I'm not mistaken it will be close to impossible to get it back to how it was before without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Did you back up the entire interface and wtf folder? Because if I'm not mistaken it will be close to impossible to get it back to how it was before without it.
    Yea I have backups of both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Yea I have backups of both.
    Should just be that you need to replace your current interface and wtf folder with the backup ones. If that don't make it work I have no idea.

Might be you need to manually load the profiles again.
    Heard of that happening that even after a backup the correct ones may not load by default.

Does anyone know of an Addon that increases the amount of macros slots available? I don't want macro size, I want more macros. I have run out on character specific and account wide .
    Two ways to do this. You can get something like MacroBank or profile-Macros that will allow you to store many macros but as you can't change the number of slots that blizz gives you, you can swap in and out sets of macros that you need according to the occasion as your current macros.
    The other way is something like Macaroon which is an actionbar mod that also has a built in macro database. So you can make macros, as many as you want within macaroon, and bind them to the actionbar slots. Again this doesn't change (because it can't) in any way the default macro database. It's a separate database that's built into the custom actionbars.
    I'd also like to add a 3rd action bar to the right (default UI), like so:
    Try http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ttonForge.html
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-02-16 at 08:29 PM.

Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask such a question but I was unable to find anyone with a similar issue using the search function. I've been having a strange issue with Grid recently (I use grid & clique + a bunch of grid side addons like Status Raid Debuff) where If someone I am mid cast healing dies or goes out of range my cursor will "hold" the spell (lit up hand) and I have to click off grid to be able to cast another spell. It doesn't happen very often but it has been a bit irritating and has been noticable on fights like Ultraxion where being mid cast on someone with fading light and then I am unable to cast until clicking off of grid. Does anyone have an idea of what may be causing this? I believe I first noticed it around a month ago give or take.

Hi there.

Some background. My guild is working on H Spine atm, we are having all sorts of trouble with the debuffs (our healers can be pretty thick sometimes).

I'm trying to set up power auras to show me when specific people have specific debuffs.. I have most of what I want for the fight (ie, it shows me the debuffs on people fine), but I wanted to set up a seperate string that simply gave me a class icon for each particular player.

This probably all sounds absurd, but I dont want to use my raid frames for this, I play with them in a corner of the screen I rarely if ever look at, hence using PA to show me this information.

I have tried using PA with unit match and player/xxx, target/xxx and unit/xxx but haven't been able to show properly.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask such a question but I was unable to find anyone with a similar issue using the search function. I've been having a strange issue with Grid recently (I use grid & clique + a bunch of grid side addons like Status Raid Debuff) where If someone I am mid cast healing dies or goes out of range my cursor will "hold" the spell (lit up hand) and I have to click off grid to be able to cast another spell. It doesn't happen very often but it has been a bit irritating and has been noticable on fights like Ultraxion where being mid cast on someone with fading light and then I am unable to cast until clicking off of grid. Does anyone have an idea of what may be causing this? I believe I first noticed it around a month ago give or take.
    Something was changed on blizz's end with 4.3. I know many click casting mods tried to compensate including Clique but it still happens. Nothing to be done about it really, it's been reported.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all I'm a mage and looking for an addon that does this;
    http://ordainedguild.jarbre.com/

If you'll notice, there is an audio queue whenever combustion is up, hot streak procs, ect... It's like GladiatiorlosSA for PvE and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get it.

Deleted
    Hello everyone.

I recently started fiddling around with PowerAuras, but i've hit a roadblock.

So far i have everything i wanted in place but a ICD tracker for "Creche of the Final Dragon".

Atm i can make it the proc show up nice and shiny so i know when to use my CDs with it, but i don't know how to make it track when the proc's going to be ready again...

Thanks in advance!

If you'll notice, there is an audio queue whenever combustion is up, hot streak procs, ect... It's like GladiatiorlosSA for PvE and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get it.
    Most visual mods will also give you audio options like PowerAuras, WeakAuras, TellMeWhen and so on. You can just configure it to show no graphic and instead to just play the sound. That's the route I would personally go.
    But if you want something more like gladiatorlossa, try:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...finishing.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mugenryuu View Post
    Hey all I'm a mage and looking for an addon that does this;
    http://ordainedguild.jarbre.com/

I did something similar with my Rogues using Mik's Scrolling Battle Text using Triggers. I had triggers to call out when my cooldowns are up ("Sprint Ready"), heroism/bloodlust/time warp are up (I don't play with in-game sounds), or when the boss is at execute range. (only when I'm in Mutilate spec) The sounds were created using a Text2Speech program (there are some websites that will generate a mp3 file for you free as well) and then the mp3 inserted into a custom media folder in MSBT.
    Last edited by Newbie95816; 2012-02-17 at 08:53 PM.

What addon is the 2nd bubble underneath?

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    What addon is the 2nd bubble underneath?

That would be Informant, one of the modules that make up the Auctioneer Suite.
    You can list the options with /Informant, which are themselves a list of slash commands to turn the various features of the addon on, off or to toggle.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is the addon the Death Knight in this video is using to track his Runic Power and Runes? I'd like to add that to my UI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEHxddYoZpo

I Would love to know how to do THIS in Shadowed Unit Frames.

In the recent NAO arena tournament, does anyone know what addons the casters were using for their party and arena frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Odras View Post
    In the recent NAO arena tournament, does anyone know what addons the casters were using for their party and arena frames?
    Custom compilation or addons for the tournament.
    Not been released.

Looking for an addon that allows me to track recipes/patterns/cuts/etc I have for each toon's profession. I leveled a Pally recently and I want to get a 2nd JC to double my gems but I haven't found a good way to track which toon has what cut I have on what guy. Any ideas?