Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    If the compilation had a Fonts folder in it that's placed in the root WoW folder - not in the addons folder, delete that to revert back to default font (ex - C:\blahblah\World of Warcraft\Fonts).
    You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! Thank you for the assistance, your instructions were spot on.

10+ Year Old Account
    does anyone know where i can download fonts to (not from) in order to change the fonts available in Elvui?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/710...0412181324.jpg

What is the addon that shows the duration of DoTs on the button/tooltip of the dot itself? Black arrow in this case. Thanks!

EDIT: Wow I totally forgot black arrow had a CD and that's just the CD on the button.... -_-

But regardless, is there an addon that will show both CD + Duration of dot on the button?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake5467 View Post
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/710...0412181324.jpg

What is the addon that shows the duration of DoTs on the button/tooltip of the dot itself? Black arrow in this case. Thanks!

EDIT: Wow I totally forgot black arrow had a CD and that's just the CD on the button.... -_-

But regardless, is there an addon that will show both CD + Duration of dot on the button?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/inline-aura

Any ideas where one gets a 4.3 compatable Font-changing addon? Preferably something that uses sharedlib.

I've looked at xFont, and gFont. both replace with a singular font. I'd prefer something that'd would easily allow to choose from a list, and better yet, have some support adding new fonts to the list.

Detailed font changers have been kinda neglected lately. Fonter author left the game. Fontifier is also not getting updated, and I saw no similarly detailed font changer to replace the void.
    You can of course do some of the font changes manually like replace all the fonts in the game using the Fonts folder but to change different elements with varying fonts is a little more troublesome. There are a few damage font changers since that's a common request but that applies only to damage font obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Just wildly guessing here, but try doing a :ClearAllPoints before the SetPoint call - the default OnShow may be setting points that are different from the ones you are setting (your image looks like a combination of some BOTTOM[X] point and your code, for example).
    That was my ide to, but i all ready have ClearAllPoints before SetPoint.

But what i dont understand is why it is only somtime it do that enlage thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Submann View Post
    That was my ide to, but i all ready have ClearAllPoints before SetPoint.

But what i dont understand is why it is only somtime it do that enlage thing.
    Time for some debugging, then.

When it does that, try:
    Code:
    /run local a=GroupLootFrame1 print(a:GetWidth(),a:GetHeight()) for n=1,a:GetNumPoints() do print(a:GetPoint(n)) end

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    Detailed font changers have been kinda neglected lately. Fonter author left the game. Fontifier is also not getting updated, and I saw no similarly detailed font changer to replace the void.
    You can of course do some of the font changes manually like replace all the fonts in the game using the Fonts folder but to change different elements with varying fonts is a little more troublesome. There are a few damage font changers since that's a common request but that applies only to damage font obviously.
    I use AfterFonts. It's all lua though.

Deleted
    I guess this is the right place to ask this rather than making it to it's seperate thread!

So I'm using VuhDo and loving it. I can't seem to find one option I'd like to have for my shaman... How can I add a tracking to show who has Riptide on them and how much there's time left on it (e.g. when there's 3 seconds left of the buff)? I can only seem to add debuffs and I just can't find an option to add Riptide to the displayed spells. Any help with this would be highly appreciated. I just might be blind again, but after browsing through the options multiple times and ripping my hair out for not finding the option I just really had to ask for advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a couple of bag mods here I need to identify.
    I've started using DECUI: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ecUI.html#info
    And I want to remove the bag addon built into it, (I can't get on with this all-in-one bag without auto sorting, much prefer TBag. See below:

The other thing I want to do is change either Healbot's slash command from /hb to something else or change the keybinding function from /hb to /kb but I can't identify which addon controls the keybinds or bars.

Also I can't seem to work out how to left-align my chat windows again.

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Got a couple of bag mods here I need to identify.
    I've started using DECUI: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ecUI.html#info
    And I want to remove the bag addon built into it, (I can't get on with this all-in-one bag without auto sorting, much prefer TBag. See below:

The other thing I want to do is change either Healbot's slash command from /hb to something else or change the keybinding function from /hb to /kb but I can't identify which addon controls the keybinds or bars.

Also I can't seem to work out how to left-align my chat windows again.
    Being a TukUI edit of sorts it will be built-in and therefore not a separate addon you can just disable.

10+ Year Old Account
    so it's a go into the lua code and edit it job :-) okay,

what about re-aligning the text in the chat boxes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Time for some debugging, then.

When it does that, try:
    Code:
    /run local a=GroupLootFrame1 print(a:GetWidth(),a:GetHeight()) for n=1,a:GetNumPoints() do print(a:GetPoint(n)) end
    Done, first one is before the expand and the second one is after expand

Maybe if i use this:
    self:SetWidth(253)
    self:SetHeight(84)

Will try that Thursday when i can login again (Im at work on a ship)

Or is there anything else that i dont know about ?

Deleted
    It's getting a BOTTOM point from somewhere - it would appear that some addon is conflicting with yours (and registered its script hook after you did).

Dirty workaround:

At the top of your file:
    Code:
    local SetPoint = GroupLootFrame1.SetPoint
    local dummy = function() end
    Replace the appropriate part:
    Code:
      local GroupLootFrame_OnShow = function(self, ...)
        self:ClearAllPoints();
        self:SetParent(UIParent);
        if (self == GroupLootFrame1) then
          SetPoint(self,"TOPLEFT", Hook_GLF_Frame, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
        elseif (self == GroupLootFrame2) then
          SetPoint(self,"TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame1, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
        elseif (self == GroupLootFrame3) then
          SetPoint(self,"TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame2, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
        elseif (self == GroupLootFrame4) then
          SetPoint(self,"TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame3, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
        end
      end

GroupLootFrame1:HookScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
      GroupLootFrame2:HookScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
      GroupLootFrame3:HookScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
      GroupLootFrame4:HookScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)

GroupLootFrame1.SetPoint = dummy
      GroupLootFrame2.SetPoint = dummy
      GroupLootFrame3.SetPoint = dummy
      GroupLootFrame4.SetPoint = dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I guess this is the right place to ask this rather than making it to it's seperate thread!

So I'm using VuhDo and loving it. I can't seem to find one option I'd like to have for my shaman... How can I add a tracking to show who has Riptide on them and how much there's time left on it (e.g. when there's 3 seconds left of the buff)? I can only seem to add debuffs and I just can't find an option to add Riptide to the displayed spells. Any help with this would be highly appreciated. I just might be blind again, but after browsing through the options multiple times and ripping my hair out for not finding the option I just really had to ask for advice.
    Go to Options-Panels-Hots or Options-Panels-Bars (depending on whether you want to see a square/icon or a bar), and type in the name of the buff in one of the available boxes. Check Others next to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    Go to Options-Panels-Hots or Options-Panels-Bars (depending on whether you want to see a square/icon or a bar), and type in the name of the buff in one of the available boxes. Check Others next to it.
    Sweet, got it now. Thank you so much!

This was my old UI:

I didn't use any buttons and instead used cooldownwatch for my spells that had a CD. It hasn't been updated since 2009 though. Anyone know of alternative I could use for the same result?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    I didn't use any buttons and instead used cooldownwatch for my spells that had a CD. It hasn't been updated since 2009 though. Anyone know of alternative I could use for the same result?
    Raven can do that.

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of this font, It looks nice and crisp and easy to read (with me being as blind as a bat almost xD)

If anyone knows it would be amazing ^^