Looks like a blizzard UI thing...though I have never seen that myself...the way it looks...is exactly like blizz shit.

I believe it's the built-in voicecom "software".
    I have no clue how to use it tho.
    My Priest
    (my old paladin)Bályn <Reunion> - Silvermoon EU

What does /fstack bring up when you mouseover the frame?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

My Priest

Hmm... I just "X"'d it and it hasn't come back yet... after a relog and reload...

But i'm running the 64bit client anyway, so the voice chat wouldn't work even if I was to use it?
    Current Project :::: Virtual Private Server hosting and Modded Minecraft admin :::: http://www.refreshprojects.com/
    Fractal Design Define R4 || Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz || Thermaltake Frio Pull/Push || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws-X || ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO || MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk || GTX 610 || Samsung 2233RZ || LG IPS236V-PN || Samsung 46 F6320

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Hey, wondering what this is:
    Is seemingly a list of those in the same wow voice chat channel as yourself.
    It can be trigged accidentally by a keybind, which I have been unable to find described, nor could I find in the keybinding UI.

I'm looking for a really good Warlock UI, perferably for afflic. i have been using ElvUI with a couple addons with it for about a year or 2 now. I have been casually raiding for a long time, and want to start progression, so I want to try to find a good UI with all the info I need on it at all times, preferable for locks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    I'm looking for a really good Warlock UI, perferably for afflic. i have been using ElvUI with a couple addons with it for about a year or 2 now. I have been casually raiding for a long time, and want to start progression, so I want to try to find a good UI with all the info I need on it at all times, preferable for locks as well.
    There is no such UI.
    UIs are made for personal prefer.

Download the addons YOU feel are necessary, which I'd think would be a Dot-timer(like forteexorcist), Boss-mod addon(like Bigwigs/Deadly boss mods), A castbar addon(like quartz/gnosis), perhaps a nameplate addon(like tidyplates), DPS meter(like recount/skada), something to track your procs(like TellMeWhen/PowerAuras).

And so on.
    Just download some addons you think are good and mix it together 'til you feel it's good enough.
    My Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    As far as the info you need that is a very personal opinion and any UI will be designed with the needs and opinions of someone else, not yourself.

Provide a list of what your needs are, what you need to know.

Provide us with your preferences, or dislikes regarding how information should or should not be displayed.
    Do you prefer numbers on your icons, OmniCC or PowerAuras Style.
    Do you like bars DBM style ?

There is never a simple answer to a "good UI" question, because you are unique in your needs.

Hey guys!
    Usually Im going to rbg with my friends. Im healer, and I always must see condition of my mates. "/focus" helping me alot, but I can make focus only for one of my friends. Im looking for ui, that can make similar frame to specific character. I dont need focus functions like /target focus etc for additional frame, It just must looks similar, so I will see 2 or more focuses at my screen. Is it possible?
    Sorry for my english, thanx for attention.

I've just recently came back to WoW and I've always used the same addons which are the pretty basic ones. I remember once I saw a UI where the health bars for myself and the enemy were displayed as large horizontal bars and underneath it to identify who you were was just a 3D cross section of the person's eyes. This time around I would like to put the effort into figuring this out so if anyone knows I would be very appreciative! Thank you!

Not too long ago I read about an addon, and what it did (sort of) was that it looked at the trade channel, and gave you a window in which you could see all the groups that were being formed. Like all the people that were making a firelands trash run, a bot run, etc. I think I saw it in some sort of addon spotlight somewhere, but my searches have been unsuccessful.
    Originally Posted by Tidycat
    Has anybody ever thought that the people that are leaving isnt because the game is bad? 300,000 people. Can we assume that some of those people have since died (im not too sure how they canceled if they died, but whatever),

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I've just recently came back to WoW and I've always used the same addons which are the pretty basic ones. I remember once I saw a UI where the health bars for myself and the enemy were displayed as large horizontal bars and underneath it to identify who you were was just a 3D cross section of the person's eyes. This time around I would like to put the effort into figuring this out so if anyone knows I would be very appreciative! Thank you!
    That sort of effect, typically described as "Shifty Eyes" can be done with several unitframe addons.
    Basically the portrait is resized as a horizontal bar underneath the "power" (mana, rage etc) bar and zoomed in to the width of the head.

Stuf, Pitbull and I think Shadowed Unitframes should all be capable of that.
    Shadowed Unitframes is likely the more user-friendly.

In Shadowed Unit Frames there is an option on the text to add custom LUA.

I want to hide the HP [curhp] & Mana [curmp] when I am out of combat, & obviously show it when I am in combat. Is it possible to make them show on mouseover of the entire frame as well?

Any help?
    Last edited by reboundlol; 2012-04-06 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docterdecay View Post
    Not too long ago I read about an addon, and what it did (sort of) was that it looked at the trade channel, and gave you a window in which you could see all the groups that were being formed. Like all the people that were making a firelands trash run, a bot run, etc. I think I saw it in some sort of addon spotlight somewhere, but my searches have been unsuccessful.
    Broker: Raid Finder

Notice you will need a broker display addon as well, if you don't already have one.

Thought I'd ask with more specifics than the last time I asked a few months ago. xD

I'm looking for a questing mod/combo that will emulate the QUEST TRACKING of Carbonite, nothing else. (Punks, etc are unneeded to me). I was fine using Carbonite, but all these fan updates have so many bugs, it lags up my game quite a bit, and many others are having the same issue.

So, I'm wondering: Anyone know of a way to get a quest interface similar to carbonites?

(AKA Small movable box with all the tracked quests in them with a bubble next to them you can click to toggle a waypoint arrow to the questing zone, unclick to remove the waypoint, etc.)

I had a close one with Who Framed Watcher Rabbit and TomTom, but unfortunately, getting Tomtom to track quests is... annoying. By the time I get it to, I could have been half/three fourths of the way to the quest area if I had just looked at the map.

Just wondering if anyone knew of something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    RealUI

+10chars
    Love you, thanks.

High Overlord
    I have a small problem here.

I have been moving my GroupLootFrame to fit my UI, but now the icon and the text is gone.

Anyone have a ide where it is and how to get it back ?

This is how i have been moving them.
    Code:
    local GroupLootFrame_OnShow = function(self, ...)
      self:ClearAllPoints();
      self:SetParent(UIParent);
      if (self == GroupLootFrame1) then
        self:SetPoint("BOTTOM", UIParent, "BOTTOM", -470, 600);
      elseif (self == GroupLootFrame2) then
        self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame1, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
      elseif (self == GroupLootFrame3) then
        self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame2, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
      elseif (self == GroupLootFrame4) then
        self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", GroupLootFrame3, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0);
      end
    end

GroupLootFrame1:SetScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
    GroupLootFrame2:SetScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
    GroupLootFrame3:SetScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)
    GroupLootFrame4:SetScript("OnShow", GroupLootFrame_OnShow)