Is there any addon to give a timer on Improved Leader of the Pack procs? This would be very nice when soloing..
    If there isnt, would it be possible to create such an addon?

There hasn't been any Improved Leader of the Pack after the release of Cataclysm, the effect is now baseline in Leader of the Pack. ExtraCD works for tracking most internal cooldowns.

Any addon which would add timestamps on yellow system messages in the chat?

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Any addon which would add timestamps on yellow system messages in the chat?
    most chat addons do that i think. something like Prat or chatter. not too sure though

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by defuzed View Post
    DDR is my dk addon of choice, not very pretty but the rune display is just so much better than default, also keeps track of unholy infusion stacks, duration of the transformation and blood shield for tanking.
    if it had an option to turn off showing runes i'd be happy.. i dont want 2 rune "bars" showing up
    Last edited by Mehman; 2012-06-19 at 08:32 AM.

have there been any addons made to replace satrina buff frames? something where i can control where they show up, sizes, font, and all that stuff?

Hello all, I'm looking for an addon that displays how much I vendor all items for. For example, my mail addon shows total amount of gold gathered after collecting all my auctions. Is there an addon that does the same thing but after I vendor a bunch of greys?

Quote Originally Posted by msshammy View Post
    Hello all, I'm looking for an addon that displays how much I vendor all items for. For example, my mail addon shows total amount of gold gathered after collecting all my auctions. Is there an addon that does the same thing but after I vendor a bunch of greys?
    Auditor does that.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Auditor does that.
    I have broker cashflow which is pretty much the same addon as you listed.. I'm not wanting an addon to keep "track" of the vendored items just a small note in my chat that tells how much gold I just made from vendoring after I close the vendor window. Something like the TSM or mysales does for mail.. but for vendors

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    have there been any addons made to replace satrina buff frames? something where i can control where they show up, sizes, font, and all that stuff?
    Raven is pretty good at this.

Quote Originally Posted by msshammy View Post
    I have broker cashflow which is pretty much the same addon as you listed.. I'm not wanting an addon to keep "track" of the vendored items just a small note in my chat that tells how much gold I just made from vendoring after I close the vendor window. Something like the TSM or mysales does for mail.. but for vendors
    I use Selljunk for that, lightweight and easy to use with no config needed

Does anyone know how to make Satrina Buff Frames show my weapon imbues for enhancement?
    A typical raid leader command would be something like "Yo Scrub, why don't you YOLO 1337 yards to the left because the boss's Swag is about to hit us in 3 seconds".
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.
    Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

Hello.

Idk if that's even possible but I'm looking for a Addon that marks my Hunter pet with a Raid Icon or anything similar that helps me keeping track of my pet. (especially in Battlegrounds)
    Last edited by Moriat; 2012-06-21 at 01:41 AM.

Is there any UnitFrame Addon, or mod to an existing addon that make bars gro from the center point of a bar to the extremities?

been looking for such a thing for quite a while now.
    LFGFrame.lua - Line 596-597
    --Since time applies for all players, no reason to display it once for each.
    --We may have to change this if we let players group with their past selves via time travel.

What addons are being used here? I could perhaps see Bartender + Masque, and Prat. What about the middle part, and the top right corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Phrase View Post

What addons are being used here? I could perhaps see Bartender + Masque, and Prat. What about the middle part, and the top right corner?
    That screenshot is from this page: oUF Faith. Looks to be outdated.

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw24072.jpg

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I was wondering if there is an addon to descend chat text instead of the standard direction that chat text flows. For example instead of a new line of text in the chat box beginning from the bottom with the old text history on top, I want the complete opposite where you scroll down to see old text and new liens on top as my chat box is placed in the top left instead of bottom left.

Is there such an addon for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    I was wondering if there is an addon to descend chat text instead of the standard direction that chat text flows. For example instead of a new line of text in the chat box beginning from the bottom with the old text history on top, I want the complete opposite where you scroll down to see old text and new liens on top as my chat box is placed in the top left instead of bottom left.

Is there such an addon for this?
    Read this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4422362377#1

Anyone know of a lightweight addon that will show you the horizontal positioning of your character to maximize flight speed? (As in, when you're perfectly horizontal to a flat ground?

I'm sick of doing archaeology, leaving my character flying while I run to the bathroom or something, come back near the digsite, but so far up in the air, I find it quicker to just drop off my mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Anyone know of a lightweight addon that will show you the horizontal positioning of your character to maximize flight speed? (As in, when you're perfectly horizontal to a flat ground?

I'm sick of doing archaeology, leaving my character flying while I run to the bathroom or something, come back near the digsite, but so far up in the air, I find it quicker to just drop off my mount.
    I haven't tried any of them:

FlightHUD
    LevelFlight
    FlyPitch

Code:
    local f=CreateFrame("Frame",nil,UIParent)
    f:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT",-50,150) -- modify this line for positioning. See this for details.

local UnitIsUnit, UnitPitch, IsMounted, deg =
           UnitIsUnit, UnitPitch, IsMounted, math.deg
    f:Hide()
    f:SetSize(1,1)
    f:SetFrameStrata("FULLSCREEN_DIALOG")
    local t=f:CreateFontString(nil,"ARTWORK")
    t:SetPoint("RIGHT",f,"RIGHT")
    t:SetFont("Fonts\\FRIZQT__.TTF",20,"OUTLINE")
    t:SetTextColor(1,0.82,0)
    f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(self,event,uID)
        if (event == "UNIT_AURA") and UnitIsUnit("player",uID) then
            if IsMounted() then
                self:Show()
                t:Show()
                t:SetText()
            else
                self:Hide()
                t:Hide()
            end
        end
    end)
    f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA")
    f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function() -- couldn't find any event indicating pitch, thus OnUpdate
        t:SetText(("%.3g°"):format(deg(GetUnitPitch("player"))))
    end)
    Untested. How to use. Report back with issues.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work