Deleted
    Hello, at the moment I'm trying to find an auction house addon. The idea is for the addon to post all of the things I have in my bags (or a list of items) and automatically post them on ah for the lowest price. And by lowest price I mean, undercutting everyone :P I know auctioneer has a similar functionality with the "batch posting" option, but it doesn't undercut everyone.

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you. =)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    tradeskillmaster allow you to set a list of items to automatically post, you'll still need to do 1-click for every item (just spamming, no brain involved) due to lua limitation

10+ Year Old Account
    Auctionator works great for this too. Drag your item in, select stack size, and it auto-prices on a modifiable undercut %.

Simple question. I just bought a Razer Naga. I would like to split up my macros a bit. I have done some research online and found out that WoW allows lalt, lctrl, ralt, rctrl, and such in macros. However - there's a limit to macros.

I'd like to specify some of its buttons as LShift, RShift, LCtrl, RCtrl, LAlt, RAlt. And keybind the rest to 1-4, so I have a base of six modifier buttons. Plus combinations. But I can't seem to get WoW or Dominos to identify the difference. Is it Macro only? If not, how would I do this?

This is something razer naga would have to support as in when it remaps the key it actually preserves which shift key it's remapping (left or right). I wouldn't know if it can do this but it'd be something to ask razer people.
    As for wow itself, no I don't think it can detect the difference between the two unless you macro it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Naga can bind Shift, Ctrl and Alt, no R/L however.
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

Deleted
    Sorry for the bad quality it's off a live stream.
    Does anyone know the addon of the numbers appearing under the spells in the action it shows you how many times you can cast it

I highlighted it

http://i.imgur.com/6JAm9.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleaa View Post
    Thanksssssss

Deleted
    I don't really know if this is the right thread for my question, but I guess it is^^

It's about the addon Auctionator.

I've got an issue with shopping lists. I usually make myself a rather long shopping list which I scan everytime I log on. Now, everything worked perfectly fine up to now, but recently it seems like whenever I try to buy an item from the scan results of said list, it scans for that individual item again and that takes "ages". I lost some pretty nice offers to this already and well, it's starting to get annoying...

Is there a mod available, or combination of mods, that I could use to scan for the price of specific items and export to a spreadsheet or something?

I need an addon that logs whispers for me, I'm afk a lot and if I get any whispers I won't see them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaak View Post
    I need an addon that logs whispers for me, I'm afk a lot and if I get any whispers I won't see them
    WIM

You can set it to save messages in its history, in case you log out during an afk.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlark View Post
    Ok so I'm a resto shaman, and we're starting to work on spine hc tomorrow. So I reckon I'll be on dispel duty, with cleansing waters. But, I use Blizz's default raidframes, and I just wanna double-check that it works well with the blood corruption debuffs. To my understanding, the most it'll have to show is blood of neltharian, one of the blood corruptions, and my buffs being riptide, earth shield (for a tank) and momentary spirit link totem. Will it show that? If not, can anyone suggest an easy fix? (I don't wanna mess around too much, since I'm used to healing this way)
    To answer my own question: It works very well. In the bottom-left corner you get a red-orange icon for blood corruption death, and a yellowy icon for blood corruption earth, in addition to the smaller magic debuff icon in the top-right corner. Which can be ignored for these debuffs cos you have the other icons as well. Just putting it out there incase someone else wondered.

hello, was wondering if anyone knew the raid frame/animated unit frames on the left in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfyuBwXfVRE

thanks~

edit: nvm, i found out that the configuration is a shadowed unit frames option
    Last edited by Lana; 2012-08-04 at 02:40 AM.
    Sig by Populaire

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaak View Post
    You can also, with the standard chat interface, make a new chat window just for whispers. It makes sure they don't get spammed out by general/trade/guild chat, but it won't log them in case of a logout.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ugust/sop1.jpg

What is this UI? From the Beta livestreams.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-08-04 at 09:47 AM.
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

@Wadark

It is ElvUI. It a version of tukui. It can be found at tukui.org

Quote Originally Posted by Crimzonblood View Post
    @Wadark

It is ElvUI. It a version of tukui. It can be found at tukui.org
    Thanks for the answer.

And sorry about the huge pic, I meant to post it as a link.
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by wadark View Post
    Thanks for the answer.

And sorry about the huge pic, I meant to post it as a link.
    That's actually TukUI, not ElvUI.