Deleted
    Im looking for an addon that can send all items in two of my bags to a specific character automatically. I tried out Bulk Mail but I cant figure out how it works.

name of the addon from elv/tukui that changes the look on the buffs and debuffs on the top right corner of your screen, also the map addon too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Check the changelog:
    As in the patch earlier that day fixed it : > Check the date ; )

I'm looking for an addon which makes the edges/sides shadowy, I've had the addon before but forget what it's called

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Clarisan View Post
    I'm looking for an addon which makes the edges/sides shadowy, I've had the addon before but forget what it's called
    ncShadow perhaps?

Ah yes, thank you so much tordenflesk

Deleted
    Are there any commands out there to change the sizes of the default unit frames? If not, is there an addon for it? I couldn't find anything about the commands using the search function.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Are there any commands out there to change the sizes of the default unit frames? If not, is there an addon for it? I couldn't find anything about the commands using the search function.
    There's an addon called MoveAnything

Hi mmo-c

I'm looking for an addon that can make the non-terrain of the big map transparent, meaning eliminating the menu uptop and the borders all around and just leave the relevant map visible. I installed Mapster, there is an "Hide Texture" box but that's only for the BG map

Want one for the normal big map for fast MoP questing

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 10:56 PM ----------

Nvm, somehow it's working now

Two questions:

I'm currently using Pitbull for my unit frames, which I'm pleased with. However, I was curious if there is any way to add a "spark" to the Health Bar, such as the one in Fortexorcist, etc.

Second, I like the little addon Flypitch, but the color choices don't work in it. Is there a way to edit the default white coloring to black through editing the LUA or config file? Thanks!
    Last edited by Chult; 2012-09-23 at 05:25 AM.

I'm looking for an addon that will automatically place 2-handed swords, axes, and polearms in my backpack. I'm looking for this because of Glyph of Felguard. I like to keep my bags sorted, and the current sorting addon I'm using keeps moving them out of the backpack.

Deleted
    This might sound like a silly request, but is there an add-on that might allow you to draw on the big map and/or minimap? I'd like to get some farming routes on my maps without having to switch between the internet and WoW constantly, as my Gatherer lost all the nodes because I had to re-install everything a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    This might sound like a silly request, but is there an add-on that might allow you to draw on the big map and/or minimap? I'd like to get some farming routes on my maps without having to switch between the internet and WoW constantly, as my Gatherer lost all the nodes because I had to re-install everything a while ago.
    I don't know if it actually lets you draw freely or if it's only used to link nodes, but Routes allows some kind of drawing at least. You could also consider switching to GatherMate2 with GatherMate2_Data and immediately have an almost complete database of all gathering nodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I don't know if it actually lets you draw freely or if it's only used to link nodes, but Routes allows some kind of drawing at least. You could also consider switching to GatherMate2 with GatherMate2_Data and immediately have an almost complete database of all gathering nodes.
    Routes looks like what I was looking for in the end. Thanks!

Deleted
    Hey, does anyone know what this addon is called?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-24 at 01:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfos View Post
    Hey, does anyone know what this addon is called?

Thanks.
    You can achieve that with many addons
    Tellmewhen and clcinfo being the first two that pop my mind.

My Masque addon was running at 2.1 mb so I found a replacement with the Clean Icons - Thin thing. Anyway, after taking out Masque, my Bartender4 went from 600 kb to 2.5 mb (with or without the Clean Icons). I have 1 Bartender profile. Only like 6 of all the options active.

Disabling all addons, it runs even higher at 2.9-3.2 mb.

Any clue to what's up with Bartender4?

Hello! I've been using weakauras for a while now. It's been all fine and dandy, until tonight. A little bit after the EU servers went live with MoP. I'm on US servers, though. I got my hunter and was going to make a couple auras, they went in fine, thought they would work but I apparently was doing something wrong. They wern't working like my shamans. So I logged out, went to go see how I did it on my shaman, and now weakauras like... doesn't even exist. I have a bunch of black squares from icons on my screen, but I can't get the menu or anything to pop up... I reloaded, restarted, everything. Nothing is working..

When I type /wa and hit enter, nothing even happens. It just sits there. If I do a /reload, the squares change positions, like its trying to show icons for other toons.

http://i.imgur.com/r9pOR.jpg

does anyone know what might be causing this, all of a sudden?

Deleted
    Hello guys, ive fairly new to this UI stuff, so i was wondering if someone could help install the "ElvUI".. basically i dont really know where to put the stuff i download, which folder should i put all that stuff?

Help please!

Ok, so I am using power auras. And trying to track the timer of my sacred shield on someone else. How do I do this? I tried to search it but every result came from wotlk sacred shield, not mop sacred shield.