Deleted
    Hello, is there a way to simply move the combat (damage) text slightly more upwards of my screen? I have moveanything but I can't find anything useful there.

Thanks, Mutix
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-10-21 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Hello, is there a way to simply move the combat (damage) text slightly more upwards of my screen? I have moveanything but I can't find anything useful there.

Thanks, Mutix
    I believe you can't move that dmg text since it's solid thingy. If you see a mob in top corner and you have a bleed on it the dmg text will appear on top of the nameplate. I think you can only create something similar with Mik's Scrolling Battle Text but it's not good as default.

Also, I have a question too. Is there any pixel border for masque or some any other addon which does the same trick for sbf, dominos and totemtimers. I'm sick and tired of using old buttonfacade pixel border because it's bugging and Real UI's masque_real has also weird effects: the border isnt exactly at the border, some buttons come out a little bit so basicly I can see like few pixel lines of the button outside the border, I'll upload pic as soon as I can log on.
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pussuca View Post
    I believe you can't move that dmg text since it's solid thingy. If you see a mob in top corner and you have a bleed on it the dmg text will appear on top of the nameplate. I think you can only create something similar with Mik's Scrolling Battle Text but it's not good as default.

Also, I have a question too. Is there any pixel border for masque or some any other addon which does the same trick for sbf, dominos and totemtimers. I'm sick and tired of using old buttonfacade pixel border because it's bugging and Real UI's masque_real has also weird effects: the border isnt exactly at the border, some buttons come out a little bit so basicly I can see like few pixel lines of the button outside the border, I'll upload pic as soon as I can log on.
    I use Masque:Nefs2: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...squeNefs2.html
    (the shadow effect in the icon can be removed)

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I use Masque:Nefs2: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...squeNefs2.html
    (the shadow effect in the icon can be removed)
    Thanks alot, I have no idea how I've missed that when I was searching it.
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Deleted
    Can someone tell me what buff frame addon perfecto uses? http://i.imgur.com/Y0Vli.jpg

Deleted
    Anyone have a clue if there is an updated version of LortiUI somewhere? Or is there any other addons that change the light-grey texture of the default UI to black/dark-grey.

I like different parts of ElvUI and I would like to make my own customized but I would like to know the whole addon list for ElvUI. Anyone have the list of all addons ElvUI using?

Deleted
    Got another question for you genius's,

I want to use the same spec (Assassination) for both PvE and PvP because the talents are so easy to move around now. This means I do not want to switch from Assassination spec 1 (PvE) to Assassination spec 2 (PvP) - I just want to use Assassination spec 1 and I will manually change glyphs and talents depending if im raiding or PvPing.

If you don't understand the problem, it's this: For example, during raids Shift-MouseButton4 is set to use a potion; however, in PvP I can't use potions therefore I do not need it bound to potion and rather I want it bound to focus blind for example. Yes, I could manually change all of the spells over depending if im PvEing/PvPing, however there are about 10-15 spells I'd need to change each time and I don't want to do that.

So is there a way/addon that will switch the spells over with a click of a button?

P.S I use Dominos.

Thanks, Mutix

Deleted
    Look into ActionBarSaver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Look into ActionBarSaver.
    Cheers Treeston

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    I like different parts of ElvUI and I would like to make my own customized but I would like to know the whole addon list for ElvUI. Anyone have the list of all addons ElvUI using?
    ElvUI isnt a compilation of addons

ElvUI is one single addon that does alot.

There is an ingame config you can use to customise it.

Deleted
    hey guys
    im having trouble on stone guard seeing the energy of the bosses to know when to taunt
    my ui scale is quite small is there a mod to make the ' boss frames ' bigger or easyer to see (like in the fatboss guides)

thanks for any help <3

Hey folks!

I'm wondering: is there a way/addon to edit the default tooltip? All I want is to get rid of the bottom two sections "Horde" and "PvP".

Anyone one know of an up to date "Mute Combat" 'addon'?

I used to use (sorry for the wowinterface link): http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ds-Combat.html

But as this is not updated anymore for MoP, is there an alternative?
    What I want: I fraps for my guild and only want to hear boss samples and not missiles/groans/what not you tend to hear in melee.

I'm looking for a "Loot Rolls" window replacement addon, or just something which adds the old Need/Greed etc. back to chat, I hate having to deal with ninja claims in pugs because I can't see the DPS needing on something that I'd like for off spec

Deleted
    Hey all,

I'm sure a lot of people have had the error of not being able to unlearn a talent without having to reloadUI to fix it, I've found PowerAuras is giving me a lot of bugs like that. Is everyone getting PowerAuras causing them bugs or is it just me?

Deleted
    Random addon. Blizzard's mistake, not the author's. Hardly anything that can be done about it.

im looking for anyone able to remove boarders on bliz ui, just overall adjust bliz ui

I have a problem with Bagnon and Aurora: Missing Textures. This is how it skins my bags and I don't understand why. If I delete the missing textures, Aurora doesn't even change Bagnon at all. I've tried disabling the rest of my addons to see if there's any interference and there isn't.

Deleted
    Is there any addon which shows you in the middle of the screen a flash of a skill comming off cooldown?