hey guys
    im having trouble on stone guard seeing the energy of the bosses to know when to taunt
    my ui scale is quite small is there a mod to make the ' boss frames ' bigger or easyer to see (like in the fatboss guides)

thanks for any help <3

Hey folks!

I'm wondering: is there a way/addon to edit the default tooltip? All I want is to get rid of the bottom two sections "Horde" and "PvP".

Anyone one know of an up to date "Mute Combat" 'addon'?

I used to use (sorry for the wowinterface link): http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ds-Combat.html

But as this is not updated anymore for MoP, is there an alternative?
    What I want: I fraps for my guild and only want to hear boss samples and not missiles/groans/what not you tend to hear in melee.

I'm looking for a "Loot Rolls" window replacement addon, or just something which adds the old Need/Greed etc. back to chat, I hate having to deal with ninja claims in pugs because I can't see the DPS needing on something that I'd like for off spec

Hey all,

I'm sure a lot of people have had the error of not being able to unlearn a talent without having to reloadUI to fix it, I've found PowerAuras is giving me a lot of bugs like that. Is everyone getting PowerAuras causing them bugs or is it just me?

Random addon. Blizzard's mistake, not the author's. Hardly anything that can be done about it.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

im looking for anyone able to remove boarders on bliz ui, just overall adjust bliz ui

I have a problem with Bagnon and Aurora: Missing Textures. This is how it skins my bags and I don't understand why. If I delete the missing textures, Aurora doesn't even change Bagnon at all. I've tried disabling the rest of my addons to see if there's any interference and there isn't.

Is there any addon which shows you in the middle of the screen a flash of a skill comming off cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkhead View Post
    Is there any addon which shows you in the middle of the screen a flash of a skill comming off cooldown?
    Doom CooldownPulse

Thanks alot, will try it

I have a question regarding tidyplates and combattext I guess.
    Can I change my damagetext to show up above/under or maybe on top of tidyplates?

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Can I change my damagetext to show up above/under or maybe on top of tidyplates?
    If that's the default floating combat text from Blizzard (which is what it looks like), we can't really change anything about it. Because it uses information from the 3D world, addons and macros can't modify it, and all UI frames (such as nameplates) show up on top of it.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

ElvUI isnt a compilation of addons

ElvUI is one single addon that does alot.

There is an ingame config you can use to customise it.
    Thats not true.
    ElvUi is a compilation of different addons (which they didnt code, the coded some snippets but thats it) simply put together to load as one.
    The most they did was a menu for alle the config stuff but thats it.

So:
    I like different parts of ElvUI and I would like to make my own customized but I would like to know the whole addon list for ElvUI. Anyone have the list of all addons ElvUI using?
    Downlaod it, check whats in the folders, every like folder is an addon and you can use it if you simply creat a .toc to load the file(s).
    Last edited by purplet; 2012-10-29 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    I'm looking for a "Loot Rolls" window replacement addon, or just something which adds the old Need/Greed etc. back to chat, I hate having to deal with ninja claims in pugs because I can't see the DPS needing on something that I'd like for off spec
    XLootGroup (not sure if you need XLoot anymore for this to work, but hey it looks nice so why not )

There is also built-in frame after you type "/loot" in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    This is actually a very cool idea. I got rid of blizzards dmg and xp stuff and use MSBT but it would be neat if tidyplates had some sort of addon that instead of showing dmg numbers on its bar it showed them floating up into the heavens from that unit, doesn't sound impossible but as a person who couldn't program himself out of a 10 GOTO 10 loop I have no idea how hard it would be

What is the rune addon being used here? Also, what addon is showing his blood shield and other absorbs underneath it? Curious about the black bar at the bottom as well. Can't be titan panel, can it?

Riggnaros

I'm a tree and I'm looking for a mod that will track certain buff up-times such as clear casting, ToL, the herbalism buff, etc. Cooldowns are not a concern. I just need to be slapped in the face when cc procs and how much time is left on these buffs. I'd prefer it in bar form.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    What is the rune addon being used here? Also, what addon is showing his blood shield and other absorbs underneath it? Curious about the black bar at the bottom as well. Can't be titan panel, can it?
    Rune add on: Acherus Runes (It's currently out of date and buggy)

The absorb tracker below it is a in house add on created by someone in BL that has never been released publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    I'm a tree and I'm looking for a mod that will track certain buff up-times such as clear casting, ToL, the herbalism buff, etc. Cooldowns are not a concern. I just need to be slapped in the face when cc procs and how much time is left on these buffs. I'd prefer it in bar form.
    Raven can do this perfectly.
    Last edited by Polite; 2012-10-29 at 09:19 PM.

Anyone know how to get rid of the blizzard raid boss frames on the right side of the screen?