Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I use Masque:Nefs2: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...squeNefs2.html
    (the shadow effect in the icon can be removed)
    Thanks alot, I have no idea how I've missed that when I was searching it.

Can someone tell me what buff frame addon perfecto uses? http://i.imgur.com/Y0Vli.jpg

Anyone have a clue if there is an updated version of LortiUI somewhere? Or is there any other addons that change the light-grey texture of the default UI to black/dark-grey.

I like different parts of ElvUI and I would like to make my own customized but I would like to know the whole addon list for ElvUI. Anyone have the list of all addons ElvUI using?

Got another question for you genius's,

I want to use the same spec (Assassination) for both PvE and PvP because the talents are so easy to move around now. This means I do not want to switch from Assassination spec 1 (PvE) to Assassination spec 2 (PvP) - I just want to use Assassination spec 1 and I will manually change glyphs and talents depending if im raiding or PvPing.

If you don't understand the problem, it's this: For example, during raids Shift-MouseButton4 is set to use a potion; however, in PvP I can't use potions therefore I do not need it bound to potion and rather I want it bound to focus blind for example. Yes, I could manually change all of the spells over depending if im PvEing/PvPing, however there are about 10-15 spells I'd need to change each time and I don't want to do that.

So is there a way/addon that will switch the spells over with a click of a button?

P.S I use Dominos.

Thanks, Mutix

Look into ActionBarSaver.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Look into ActionBarSaver.
    Cheers Treeston

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    I like different parts of ElvUI and I would like to make my own customized but I would like to know the whole addon list for ElvUI. Anyone have the list of all addons ElvUI using?
    ElvUI isnt a compilation of addons

ElvUI is one single addon that does alot.

There is an ingame config you can use to customise it.

hey guys
    im having trouble on stone guard seeing the energy of the bosses to know when to taunt
    my ui scale is quite small is there a mod to make the ' boss frames ' bigger or easyer to see (like in the fatboss guides)

thanks for any help <3

Blademaster
    Hey folks!

I'm wondering: is there a way/addon to edit the default tooltip? All I want is to get rid of the bottom two sections "Horde" and "PvP".

Anyone one know of an up to date "Mute Combat" 'addon'?

I used to use (sorry for the wowinterface link): http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ds-Combat.html

But as this is not updated anymore for MoP, is there an alternative?
    What I want: I fraps for my guild and only want to hear boss samples and not missiles/groans/what not you tend to hear in melee.

I'm looking for a "Loot Rolls" window replacement addon, or just something which adds the old Need/Greed etc. back to chat, I hate having to deal with ninja claims in pugs because I can't see the DPS needing on something that I'd like for off spec

Hey all,

I'm sure a lot of people have had the error of not being able to unlearn a talent without having to reloadUI to fix it, I've found PowerAuras is giving me a lot of bugs like that. Is everyone getting PowerAuras causing them bugs or is it just me?

Random addon. Blizzard's mistake, not the author's. Hardly anything that can be done about it.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

im looking for anyone able to remove boarders on bliz ui, just overall adjust bliz ui

I have a problem with Bagnon and Aurora: Missing Textures. This is how it skins my bags and I don't understand why. If I delete the missing textures, Aurora doesn't even change Bagnon at all. I've tried disabling the rest of my addons to see if there's any interference and there isn't.

Is there any addon which shows you in the middle of the screen a flash of a skill comming off cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkhead View Post
    Is there any addon which shows you in the middle of the screen a flash of a skill comming off cooldown?
    Doom CooldownPulse

Thanks alot, will try it

I have a question regarding tidyplates and combattext I guess.
    Can I change my damagetext to show up above/under or maybe on top of tidyplates?