Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Hi there,

I was wondering if there is an addon that shows the swing timer for auto attacks? I know Quartz does it for abilities but I don't think it does for auto attacks.

My reason for wanting to track this is this: I seem to have rather lower DPS than I think I should, and when I look at other rogues' logs with similar gear/boss kill time, my Melee damage is usually lower than theres (yes I have /startattack in everything) and my poison damage is usually lower too (yes I pool). Heres a log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=10492&e=10836

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Mutix
    Whammy is inspired by Quartz swing timer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Whammy is inspired by Quartz swing timer.
    Don't think this addon supports 5.0, any other suggestions?

Deleted
    Does anyone know of an add on that will show my a numerical display of my Feral Druid's energy? I don't really want an energy bar as such, just the actual number (amount) of energy I have at any time in a format that's easy to see and can moved about on my screen. I do use Power Auras, so if anyone does know if that can done via PA, please also let me know.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Don't think this addon supports 5.0, any other suggestions?
    Ah sorry about that. Should have paid a bit more attention while looking around
    Anyway, from what I can tell most swing timers are disabled for dual wielding. Tested Quartz and AzCastBar swing timers, and they won't work while dual wielding. Can't seem to find a swing timer that supports dual wield and is up to date.

Hello everyone,

I was looking through a bunch of old wow screenshots and came across this old UI i used back in wrath. I can't remember the name of the addon that i used for the spray paint sort of look behind all of my action bars and on the edges of the screen, etc. Does anyone know what it is called? or if it is updated for 5.0?

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-16 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Ah sorry about that. Should have paid a bit more attention while looking around
    Anyway, from what I can tell most swing timers are disabled for dual wielding. Tested Quartz and AzCastBar swing timers, and they won't work while dual wielding. Can't seem to find a swing timer that supports dual wield and is up to date.
    No worries, effort was appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyCrash View Post
    Hello everyone,

I was looking through a bunch of old wow screenshots and came across this old UI i used back in wrath. I can't remember the name of the addon that i used for the spray paint sort of look behind all of my action bars and on the edges of the screen, etc. Does anyone know what it is called? or if it is updated for 5.0?

Thanks for any help!
    It's more than likely done with kgpanels.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    It's more than likely done with kgpanels.
    hmmm, i think i do remember having to install that addon to get those textures to work. I remember finding these particular textures in a forum thread somewhere way back when. i would like to find those textures again if i could. any advice on where to start looking?

Edit: I found the original post!
    Send me a PM if you want the URL
    Last edited by psyCrash; 2012-11-16 at 11:05 PM.

Hey all.

Redoing my Unit Frames in Pitbull, and wanted my health text to be class colored based on Unit type.

In the custom LUA area, I've been trying:

local r,g,b = ClassColor(unit)
    return VeryShort(HP(unit))

However, it's not changing to the appropriate class color, only staying white.

Additionally, I'm also attempting to color my energy bar by energy type: Rage, Energy, Mana, etc.

Currently It's set with:

return"%s", Short(Power(unit),true)

Thanks for any help, and for your time!

Deleted
    Code:
    return ("\124cff%.02x%.02x%.02x%s\124r"):format(r*255,g*255,b*255,VeryShort(HP(unit)))
    Code:
    local r,g,b = select(3,UnitPowerType(unit))
    return ("\124cff%.02x%.02x%.02x%s\124r"):format(r*255,g*255,b*255,Short(Power(unit),true))
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-17 at 07:41 AM.

Anyone know of an updated font addon? Looking to change the whole UI font, not just chat text or specific player frame text. Example: default NPC name font, quest log, text on items. I believe fontain used to do something like this but it doesn't seem to be working correctly and oudated. I also tried creating the <wowdirectory>/fonts folder and renaming my desired font to the wow font, but that doesn't seem to work either.

EDIT: looks like fontain is editing everything but default NPC name plates?
    Last edited by Tygera; 2012-11-17 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    return ("\124cff%.02x%.02x%.02x%s\124r"):format(r*255,g*255,b*255,VeryShort(HP(unit)))
    Code:
    local r,g,b = select(3,UnitPowerType(unit))
    return ("\124cff%.02x%.02x%.02x%s\124r"):format(r*255,g*255,b*255,Short(Power(unit),true))
    Thanks for your time, Treeston.

I imported these in to Pitbull a moment ago. The first isn't working. It makes all texts disappear due to an error somehow.

The second does, in fact, change the power font color, but it unfortunately changes it to what appears to be black. Edit: I noticed now that on my previous post, I didn't specify the font, not the bar. >.< Any other workarounds you might suggest?

@Tygera: Fonter is great for this. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fonter
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-17 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    @Tygera: Fonter is great for this. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fonter
    I downloaded and tried this as well. It doesn't seem to edit default NPC name text.

edit: Odd i logged on another character and now it seems to be working? I even restarted a few times before this. I'm not sure how I got it working, but perhaps I did. /shurg lol
    Last edited by Tygera; 2012-11-17 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    I imported these in to Pitbull a moment ago. The first isn't working. It makes all texts disappear due to an error somehow.

The second does, in fact, change the power font color, but it unfortunately changes it to what appears to be black. Edit: I noticed now that on my previous post, I didn't specify the font, not the bar. >.< Any other workarounds you might suggest?
    Hm, so those are fractions of one? Couldn't remember.
    Fixed.

Hm, so those are fractions of one? Couldn't remember.
    Fixed.
    Neither of these work as well. Both error and disable all text. :/ Ty for trying anyhow.

Deleted
    Hm, that's wierd. Could you post the errors, please?

Deleted
    Any suggestions for an addon to bind spells without placing them on action bars? Right now I'm using bindpad, but it has some conflicts with clique and has been generally acting out (like binds just decide to stop working midfight).

Hm, that's wierd. Could you post the errors, please?
    I downloaded bugcatcher to try and get the applicable errors to you. After doing so, when I change to any of these LUA codes, it puts {err} in the place of said text.

This one I tried first:
    Bugcatcher did not give me a LUA error code however in the chat window. Just the text in the frame.

Just tried the second as well, and exact same thing happened. It did, however, post some LUA errors on startup, before I attempted to paste in the LUA codes you gave me. I'll relog and copy the chat log to see if there's applicable errors involved.

Edit: List of the bugs on startup:

The first bug is:

5x PitBull4_HideBlizzard-v4.0.0-beta40\HideBlizzard.lua:133: attempt to index global "CompactRaidFrameManager" (a nil value)
    PitBull4_HideBlizzard-v4.0.0-beta40\HideBlizzard.lua:133: in function "func"
    PitBull4-v4.0.0-beta40\Main.lua:1728: in function <PitBull4\Main.lua:1722>
    (tail call): ?
    PitBull4_HideBlizzard-v4.0.0-beta40\HideBlizzard.lua:56: in function "func"
    PitBull4-v4.0.0-beta40\Main.lua:1728: in function <PitBull4\Main.lua:1722>
    PitBull4_HideB
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":5
    libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-11.lua:543: in function "EnableAddon"
    libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-11.lua:543: in function "EnableAddon"
    libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-11.lua:636: in function <libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>
    <in C code>
    FrameXML\UIParent.lua:299: in function "UIParentLoadAddOn"
    FrameXML\UIParent.lua:322: in function "CombatLog_LoadUI"
    FrameXML\UIParent.lua:692: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:657>

Locals:
    nil
    Second Bug is:

1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    Bagnon-5.0.9\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:52: in function <Bagnon\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:51>

Locals:
    nil
    Again, when I type in any of the suggested LUA into Pitbull, the frames simply spits back out {err} in the text field. Not really sure how to fix it.
    Last edited by Chult; 2012-11-18 at 01:14 AM.

I am currently fixing up my UI and testing out various addons. I am currently in the need of an addon that can manipulate/alter the appearance of my experience/reputation bars. Would anyone know of an addon that could do this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araestira View Post
    I am currently fixing up my UI and testing out various addons. I am currently in the need of an addon that can manipulate/alter the appearance of my experience/reputation bars. Would anyone know of an addon that could do this?
    Quick search gave me these 2:
    Not sure if they are still working tho.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rienceBar.html

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...itia.html#info