1. #10801
    Is there any smarter way of writing stuff like this if i want to Fetch and Show / Hide multiple frames?

    Code:
    local _, class = UnitClass("player")
    local Test1 = kgPanels:FetchFrame("Test1")
    local Test2 = kgPanels:FetchFrame("Test2")
    local Test3 = kgPanels:FetchFrame("Test3")
    local Test4 = kgPanels:FetchFrame("Test4")
    local Test5 = kgPanels:FetchFrame("Test5")
    
    if Class == "ROGUE" then
        Test1:Show()
        Test2:Show()
        Test3:Show()
        Test4:Show()
        Test5:Show()
     else
        Test1:Hide()
        Test2:Hide()
        Test3:Hide()
        Test4:Hide()
        Test5:Hide()
    end
    Last edited by Deathtrip2k; 2012-11-28 at 12:38 AM.

  2. #10802
    Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm looking for this specific addon for showing the available CD's in a raid.

    http://imgur.com/AQUr6

  3. #10803
    Dreadlord taximals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    765
    So i was in LFR and this message came up, any idea what addon would have done it?

    ~ Armoury ~

  4. #10804
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    hmm u seem to know more! my tidy plates won't show the color of my enemy class...how can i do this ?
    Open up your Interface options, go to Tidy Plates Hub: Damage (or tank), Scroll down to "Health Bar Mode", click on the "Health Bar Color" drop down menu and choose "By Enemy Class".
    Check out what I'm selling in ESO HERE!

    Interested in joining the MMO-Champion US guild? Whisper me in-game! @greevir

  5. #10805
    Can anyone tell me what UI is used for the self frame and target frame in this video. Seems to be something done with Pitbull but how do you get the staggering effect where the mana is off-center from the health frame.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bRPJImG7SGQ

  6. #10806
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintho View Post
    Can anyone tell me what UI is used for the self frame and target frame in this video. Seems to be something done with Pitbull but how do you get the staggering effect where the mana is off-center from the health frame.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bRPJImG7SGQ
    Looks like unit frames included in ElvUI.

  7. #10807
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Looks like unit frames included in ElvUI.
    This
    Looks very much like ElvUI.

  8. #10808
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Gb1GkVpR6Rs

    What is the combat text used in this video? (character Rogerbrown)

  9. #10809
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    So i was in LFR and this message came up, any idea what addon would have done it?
    You're using Elvui and that's what it says if you're trying to change talents/glyphs. I believe Elv changed it in the most recent update. I was amused by it .

  10. #10810
    Have anyone noticed problems with pet classes when using OmniCC? The problem I'm having is: every time my pet is out (I play a hunter) and OmniCC is loaded, the game stutters like crazy. I suspect it has to do with cooldown timers displayed on pet ability buttons, as this problem does not manifest itself when my pet is dismissed or when playing petless class.

    For now I resorted to SexyCooldown but I'd rather use OmniCC as I always did.

    This occurrs on both 64 and 32 bit clients, btw.

  11. #10811
    http://i.imgur.com/DEgtx.png

    Is this a addon or a ingame setting to turn these sayings off?

  12. #10812
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/DEgtx.png

    Is this a addon or a ingame setting to turn these sayings off?
    I think that is ForteExorcist.

  13. #10813
    Newest pitBull4, appropriate edits for pixel-borders, pixel-text and added boss frames(http://www.wowace.com/addons/pitbull...c-boss-frames/), and since 5.1 I get the background texture used for the blizzard boss frames popping up randomly. Any ideas for hiding those unsightly things?
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2012-12-01 at 02:56 PM.

  14. #10814
    Would anyone be able to tell me how to edit the font of Chat bubbles when using ElvUI?
    I would like the Chat bubbles to have a different font to the font I'm using for my actual Chat and Chat tabs. (Not sure if they're all related)

    At the minute, everything on my UI is using the same font in size 8. When the font shows up in chat bubbles it is resized to a much larger number, and thus the font goes "blurry". I'd like to change the font entirely, or find a concrete way of changing the size of the Chat bubble font to size 8.

    Early thanks to anyone who can help me

  15. #10815
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Would anyone be able to tell me how to edit the font of Chat bubbles when using ElvUI?
    I would like the Chat bubbles to have a different font to the font I'm using for my actual Chat and Chat tabs. (Not sure if they're all related)

    At the minute, everything on my UI is using the same font in size 8. When the font shows up in chat bubbles it is resized to a much larger number, and thus the font goes "blurry". I'd like to change the font entirely, or find a concrete way of changing the size of the Chat bubble font to size 8.

    Early thanks to anyone who can help me
    I have not tested this but try changing the line in.

    ElvUI -> modules -> misc -> chatBubbles.lua

    line 28

    frame.text:FontTemplate(nil, 14)

    change 14 to 8 or w/e number

    *just tested and it works*
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-02 at 02:02 AM.

  16. #10816
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    I have not tested this but try changing the line in.

    ElvUI -> modules -> misc -> chatBubbles.lua

    line 28

    frame.text:FontTemplate(nil, 14)

    change 14 to 8 or w/e number

    *just tested and it works*
    Thankyou kind sir! This worked brilliantly!
    http://screencast.com/t/yOn9EOt4
    (Had to make it size 6, which was weird. Size 8 was still a bit blurry :P)

  17. #10817
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Thankyou kind sir! This worked brilliantly!
    http://screencast.com/t/yOn9EOt4
    (Had to make it size 6, which was weird. Size 8 was still a bit blurry :P)
    That is weird, but i'm glad it worked in the end.

  18. #10818
    Hey guys,

    looking for an addon that compares the prizes of auction houses of two different servers.
    I'm going to do a paid transfer of my main to another server. Since you can only take 50k of gold with you, I'm planing on buying the stuff off of my auction house that is cheaper in relation to the stuff on the server I'm going to transfer to.
    Is there an addon that could effectively help me with that?

    I have already sort of compared manually... but I kinda wish there was a more tidy and definite way to do that.

    Been searching for an addon like that for a while but couldn't find anything.

    Thanks in advance.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 05:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I think that is ForteExorcist.
    I can confirm that. It is "fx".

  19. #10819
    Check them on The Undermine Journal/Wowuction. Addons can only interact with the server you're currently on.

  20. #10820
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Check them on The Undermine Journal/Wowuction. Addons can only interact with the server you're currently on.
    Thanks a lot for the quick response!
    I was kinda hoping for a way to scan the two AHs like you do with Auctioneer and then "simply" click on compare or something
    But I will browse the two you mentioned to get a clearer picture. Thanks again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •