Quote Originally Posted by savaoth669 View Post
    im looking for an addon that in some certain spells that i want it will pop up an icon on my screen when they come off cd
    i found this: Doom CooldownPulse http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ulse.html#info
    but it has only a black list option and since i want to use it on 5 chars and i only want to track 3to5 abilities max to each character imagine how many abilities i have to blacklist, so i was wondering if anyone knows an addon like this but with a white list so it show only the spells i choose and not all untill i black list some of them
    thanks in advance
    WeakAuras is all you need for this. Just set up the according auras for the abilities you want to track. I believe in triggers, choose status -> cooldown spell. type in the spell name and at the bottom invert it so it shows when ready instead of when on cd.

Weakauras simply replaces so many addons with it's capabilities...

Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic123 View Post
    Indeed, it does so much you really can create addons within this addon if you get creative enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    WeakAuras is all you need for this. Just set up the according auras for the abilities you want to track. I believe in triggers, choose status -> cooldown spell. type in the spell name and at the bottom invert it so it shows when ready instead of when on cd.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic123 View Post
    thanks a lot both i ll try and set it now

Hi all.
    I have tried ElvUI for a while. I think that the HUD is great, it is really comfortable. On the other hand i think it is really ugly, and i think that there is nothing more fascinaing that the original UI and that is the fact that brought me to re-use it. But, as i said, the HUD was perfect for me. So i am asking you which addons should i take for:
    1)Simulate the ElvUI hud i.e. in the middle bottom of the screen having three panels in line (mine one, focus' one, target's one) each one with its own debuffs (and not buffs). It would be great if the panels could be bigger (for example to see well how many stacks of a spell i have). All maintaining the original ui.
    2)Enlarge the boss frame (i know that is pretty useless but in the Stone Guards encounter it is way easy to watch the progress bar of energies instead of watching DBM counters.

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english.
    Last edited by Alethebeer; 2013-01-21 at 11:06 AM.

Hey all, I'm looking for a mod that will invite certain ranks of my guild when its time to raid. Individually inviting 24 people makes me want to /facedesk. Please don't say ora3, I don't want a mod that does extra stuff, I just want one that does invites. Also please don't respond with out of date/not well maintained mods. Sorry for being blunt, I'm just sick of digging through pages of out of date mods from last xpac. Ty in advance for any help.

Can anyone help me find a good font for MSBT please

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I justed started using Zork's cgat addon, rChat? I don't quite remember the name if that's not it (on mobile). So anyways, tye addon is awesome and all but i encounteres 2 things that I want to change. The first thing is the click open edit box? I can open it with the press of enter/return and I do not see the need for this. I don't want to risk trying to click an add or something and opening the chat box, and mashing my abilities. The 2nd is the shape of tge editbox, the rounded corners are slightly annoying, I either want to turn off the editbox border or make the corners sharp and make it like a normal rectangle. I didn't look tooo deep into the addon and probably missed this one.

Hey, bOOURNS, I cant get Stuf to be bars only. Like I remove the portrait and there is space where it used to be. How would I get the bars to fill it completely?

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousSpartan View Post
    Hey, bOOURNS, I cant get Stuf to be bars only. Like I remove the portrait and there is space where it used to be. How would I get the bars to fill it completely?
    Can you provide a screenshot?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just go the Health Bar and Power Bar sections and adjust them until they fill the available space.

If I understand the issue right, go into the "global" settings, scroll down a bit and set background and border to "none". Then you're bars don't need to be any specific width/height to fill in the frame.

One key thing you need to keep in mind when designing your unit frames in Stuf is for example in the player settings have the "player" width and hight the same as the width/height you set the player health bar to. This is so the area it registers your mouseover matches the size of the health bar. Also keep health bar X and Y values to 0 and move the frame via drag toggle or that frames (player, target, tot, focus, and so on) X and Y. (This keeps the area of mouseover aligned to the health)

If I understand the issue right, go into the "global" settings, scroll down a bit and set background and border to "none". Then you're bars don't need to be any specific width/height to fill in the frame.

One key thing you need to keep in mind when designing your unit frames in Stuf is for example in the player settings have the "player" width and hight the same as the width/height you set the player health bar to. This is so the area it registers your mouseover matches the size of the health bar. Also keep health bar X and Y values to 0 and move the frame via drag toggle or that frames (player, target, tot, focus, and so on) X and Y. (This keeps the area of mouseover aligned to the health)
    This worked, thanks bOOURNS!

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Question regarding the ForteXorcist Warlock addon:

Is there a way to hide party/raid buffs you grant? Particularly Dark Intent. By default settings I see a timer bar for each group member who has my Dark Intent Buff and probably in a 25-man group I'd see 24 of these timers which take so much space on the screen. I think I found the setting once but now it seems I've lost it again.
    Probably best to use the filtering option then.
    Open up the FX options, scroll down and find "Spell Coloring/Filtering" and just type in the name of the desired spell and set it to Hide in the second square after the edit box. This should fix it.

When I'm in a raid, this add on
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...SlashInin.html

won't execute the commands to /y "x spell ended/faded" but during solo it works. I do have them set to /y, but why would that matter, it used to work before recently.

Any ideas/add ons that will replace this?
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    im looking for an addon that in some certain spells that i want it will pop up an icon on my screen when they come off cd
    i found this: Doom CooldownPulse http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ulse.html#info
    but it has only a black list option and since i want to use it on 5 chars and i only want to track 3to5 abilities max to each character imagine how many abilities i have to blacklist, so i was wondering if anyone knows an addon like this but with a white list so it show only the spells i choose and not all untill i black list some of them
    thanks in advance
    i did exactly this and it almost work. i use a skill and when its off cooldown the icon of that skill shows up on my screen. is there any way to make it stay there for a bit and then disapear like the addon i mentioned before, cause now it stays there untill i use it again and goes on cd.i tryed experimenting a with the options but its the first time using weak auras and due to the hunge configurability i get lost :P

laso watched 1hour tutorials on youtube but didnt find exactly what i wanted

thanks in advance

i did exactly this and it almost work. i use a skill and when its off cooldown the icon of that skill shows up on my screen. is there any way to make it stay there for a bit and then disapear like the addon i mentioned before, cause now it stays there untill i use it again and goes on cd.i tryed experimenting a with the options but its the first time using weak auras and due to the hunge configurability i get lost :P

laso watched 1hour tutorials on youtube but didnt find exactly what i wanted

thanks in advance
    You could add a fade animation to it. Go to the animation tab, for the start or main(forget which, try main first) animation select custom, check fade and input the amount of seconds you want the fade to take.

I'm not online right now and won't be for a while, if you need help I can make a quick aura for you to import and then all you'd have to do is change the spell name in the trigger.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-26 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    You could add a fade animation to it. Go to the animation tab, for the start or main(forget which, try main first) animation select custom, check fade and input the amount of seconds you want the fade to take.

I'm not online right now and won't be for a while, if you need help I can make a quick aura for you to import and then all you'd have to do is change the spell name in the trigger.
    worked like a charm, fixed it exactly how i wanted it

thanks a lot for your help once more

Anyone know why my Elvui looks like this
    http://i.imgur.com/ILFu8Tc.jpg (massive Bnet Frame)