1. #10981
    Pandaren Monk dragothica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,988
    Is there any addon for Enhancement Shamans for tracking Maelstrom Weapon stacking? WoW's Powerauras and that tiny stacking icon in the corner of the screen aren't visible enough. I'd especially want to be notified on which stack I'm on as I think I'm casting Lightning Bolt/CL too often or when I'm having wrong amount of stacks sometimes.

  2. #10982
    Get Power Auras for start. Make a new entry of the buff fill in the required info and you will have your aura on your screen. You can adjust both position and size, either the icon or the stack counter. For example what i have done in my shaman is to enable text auras for icon w/o writing anything into it, and enlarging the stack count. So I get one big number showing the stack of the buff and nothing else.

  3. #10983
    Hey guys


    In this video from fatboss ill like to know what addon the druid is useing to show his own health unitfream/target? hope you can help me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIl_oHtzKrA

  4. #10984
    Quote Originally Posted by Tash View Post
    Hey guys


    In this video from fatboss ill like to know what addon the druid is useing to show his own health unitfream/target? hope you can help me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIl_oHtzKrA
    Looks like whoa UnitFrames to me.

  5. #10985
    Anyone know if there is a addon that makes the default blizzard debuffs on target bigger something like xpearl?

  6. #10986
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    Anyone know if there is a addon that makes the default blizzard debuffs on target bigger something like xpearl?
    MoveAnything.

  7. #10987
    I'm always trolling for new ideas to put into my ui and I watched some youtube videos With some cool stuff. I'm trying to figure out what the Addons are this guy is using below his Raid frames for cooldowns. Atm im using weak auras but they don't work quite the same way.



    Also I wanna know if anyone knows what he did with his combat text.

  8. #10988
    How can i configure OmniCC to make the cooldowns appear differently on my actionbar and in Grid?

  9. #10989
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastest View Post
    I'm always trolling for new ideas to put into my ui and I watched some youtube videos With some cool stuff. I'm trying to figure out what the Addons are this guy is using below his Raid frames for cooldowns. Atm im using weak auras but they don't work quite the same way.


    Also I wanna know if anyone knows what he did with his combat text.
    Weak Auras and XCt

  10. #10990
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastest View Post
    I'm always trolling for new ideas to put into my ui and I watched some youtube videos With some cool stuff. I'm trying to figure out what the Addons are this guy is using below his Raid frames for cooldowns. Atm im using weak auras but they don't work quite the same way.



    Also I wanna know if anyone knows what he did with his combat text.
    The UI in the Video is ElvUI and the cooldowns are Weak Auras with most likely the CleanIcons Thin icon pack to skin the icons of Weak Auras. The way those cooldowns display like that cause it's a pretty elaborate group set up made by Affinitii. You can get his WA set from his UI download and just copy over the WeakAuras.lua file. (doing this will lose all your own auras you've made and would have to remake any you want back.)

    The combat text since it's ElvUI is probably xCT+ but there are a few other options. MSBT(Mik's Scrolling Combat Text) is most commonly used.

  11. #10991
    - In Deepholm.
    - Dual gatherer 83 Druid.
    - Looking to do a route with Routes/Gathermate.
    - After selecting the types of nodes I want I end up with 3052 nodes.
    - This hangs the client when I try to cluster them for further optimisation.
    According to this ticket(http://www.wowace.com/addons/routes/...e-in-deepholm/), I might end up having to wait for 30+ minutes for it to finish.
    How do I fix this?
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2013-01-07 at 08:04 PM.

  12. #10992
    Anyone know a addon that I can use with xpearl for raid boss frames? I currently done have any and the blizzard ones are not even showing.

  13. #10993
    Quote Originally Posted by royalfriar View Post
    How can i configure OmniCC to make the cooldowns appear differently on my actionbar and in Grid?
    Add a new group in the drop down menu that's in the top right corner of the options window. Easiest way would be to call is actionbars or something similar just so you know what it's for. Then make a rule for that group in the "Rules" tab. Now depending on what actionbar addon you use these rules will be different. For me cause i use ElvUI's actionbars i have 5 rules "ElvUI_Bar1" 1 through 5. then adjust the setting as normal in that group and it should ONLY effect your action bars cd timers, leaving the rest untouched.

    To figure out what to call the rules you need to /fstack and mouse over the frames you want to make the rules for and type those frame names as the rule names.

  14. #10994
    Keyboard Turner Nelacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    1

    Out of touch Affliction Warlock - Help me, I beg of you.

    Afternoon folks,

    I come as a player in need, more specifically a warlock in need. Due to personal commitments I took an extended leave of absence from WoW during the early stages of Cataclysm at which time I was progressing through Hc content with a guild of friends, after I returned a few weeks ago there had been in essence a massive /gquit incident which decimated the guild and as such I left. I've now reached max level on my Warlock and realise how thoroughly out of touch I am with the game itself. The key problem that needs fixing for me is that I've always been a player who dabbled with add-ons and a semi-custom UI but I realise now that to fulfil my potential I need to put way more effort into my UI to compliment my raiding environment.

    The specifics which I feel would be most worthwhile in addressing are those tailored to my spec, which is Affliction. The key thing I want from my UI is something which can actively tell me when CD's proc such as the +Int buff from the DMF Trinket the Relic of Yu'lon, so I can time the casting of my Haunt spell to coincide. The other issue is perhaps my DoT timer - essential for every warlock, and mine is ok but I need something which can be customised to give either a warning or sound when say a DoT is about to expire. This can also then be translated to something which notify's you how much time left you have on the buff gained from a CD (e.g. Dark Soul) - therefore allowing me to apply DoT's again before it expires.

    There are also alternate issue which I find would be a benefit to me and these are my unit frames and they are the standard UF's. I need something when I can see my personal health bar more clearly because I have a very large monitor and as such is difficult to notice on the fly just how close to death I am.

    These are the basic qualms and queries I have at the moment and I welcome any other suggestions relating to anything cosmetic, useful or just handy which could also benefit me. The issue is again I'm out of touch and from the research I've done I'm still a little in the dark about the specifics of creating a good custom UI. Forgive me please if I have posted this in the wrong thread or This is a question people ask a thousand times and has been answered correctly before. I digress that I am a layman in this field seeking expert knowledge and any help at all would be most appreciated including a redirection to a tutorial etc.

    I am available to talk to on here, via e-mail or personally in-game should anything arise that may be slightly to complicated for text and I would happily cater to personal schedule’s etc.

    All the best and thank you,
    Nelacar.

    P.S. I cannot post links and screenshots because I am new to the site but please message me as I have taken some if they are needed.

  15. #10995
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelacar View Post
    Afternoon folks,

    I come as a player in need, more specifically a warlock in need. Due to personal commitments I took an extended leave of absence from WoW during the early stages of Cataclysm at which time I was progressing through Hc content with a guild of friends, after I returned a few weeks ago there had been in essence a massive /gquit incident which decimated the guild and as such I left. I've now reached max level on my Warlock and realise how thoroughly out of touch I am with the game itself. The key problem that needs fixing for me is that I've always been a player who dabbled with add-ons and a semi-custom UI but I realise now that to fulfil my potential I need to put way more effort into my UI to compliment my raiding environment.

    The specifics which I feel would be most worthwhile in addressing are those tailored to my spec, which is Affliction. The key thing I want from my UI is something which can actively tell me when CD's proc such as the +Int buff from the DMF Trinket the Relic of Yu'lon, so I can time the casting of my Haunt spell to coincide. The other issue is perhaps my DoT timer - essential for every warlock, and mine is ok but I need something which can be customised to give either a warning or sound when say a DoT is about to expire. This can also then be translated to something which notify's you how much time left you have on the buff gained from a CD (e.g. Dark Soul) - therefore allowing me to apply DoT's again before it expires.

    There are also alternate issue which I find would be a benefit to me and these are my unit frames and they are the standard UF's. I need something when I can see my personal health bar more clearly because I have a very large monitor and as such is difficult to notice on the fly just how close to death I am.

    These are the basic qualms and queries I have at the moment and I welcome any other suggestions relating to anything cosmetic, useful or just handy which could also benefit me. The issue is again I'm out of touch and from the research I've done I'm still a little in the dark about the specifics of creating a good custom UI. Forgive me please if I have posted this in the wrong thread or This is a question people ask a thousand times and has been answered correctly before. I digress that I am a layman in this field seeking expert knowledge and any help at all would be most appreciated including a redirection to a tutorial etc.

    I am available to talk to on here, via e-mail or personally in-game should anything arise that may be slightly to complicated for text and I would happily cater to personal schedule’s etc.

    All the best and thank you,
    Nelacar.

    P.S. I cannot post links and screenshots because I am new to the site but please message me as I have taken some if they are needed.
    You could use WeakAuras to track your dots and also set up auras to alert you via visual and/or sound when they are about to fall off.

    For unit frames there are many options available. Most commonly used are Stuf unit frames, Shadowed unit frames, Pitbull4. All these will allow you to customize how they look to fit your needs (also placement).

  16. #10996
    Greetings.

    I'm looking for an addon similar to OmniCC, however i only want the timers on my actionbars, not raid debuffs and stuff like that.
    Either that or a way to remove it from OmniCC, if that is doable?
    Thanks.

  17. #10997
    High Overlord Panacia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    Greetings.

    I'm looking for an addon similar to OmniCC, however i only want the timers on my actionbars, not raid debuffs and stuff like that.
    Either that or a way to remove it from OmniCC, if that is doable?
    Thanks.
    You can set OmniCC to only show on the frames you are interested in; here's a guide

  18. #10998
    I can't figure out how to get Weak Auras to notify me when the PetVehicle is casting a (specific) spell. Does anyone know how to do this? It's not on the dropdown for "Unit".

    (The spell is "Vine Slam" and is cast by the wild vines in the Sunsong Ranch. It took me quite a bit of digging to figure out that the wild vine is counted as a "PetVehicle." I found it out accidentally because I noticed that Gnosis was reporting it as a PetVehicle. I tried all the "Unit" choices and a few other ideas in WeakAuras. HELP ME!)

  19. #10999
    Hey guys, here's a bit of an odd request:

    Does anyone have a decent UI for a resto druid for Burning Crusade (specifically patch 2.4.3)?

  20. #11000
    @mistuhbull
    I don't have PowerAuras, i use WeakAuras but it should be roughly similar to make.

    1. Set the status to auras -> buff and on player and find the spell ID for the buff of Sacred Shield (maybe even typing in "Sacred Shield" is enough)
    2. Pretty much the same as 1 but set it to status -> aura -> debuff and on target, for spell ID Weakened Blows (i think you can have it show "own only" so that it will only show if your debuff is on the target)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •