I am looking for an addon or mod that is similar to OmniCC with adding digital text on your action bars to track cooldowns, and not with enemy buffs. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out how to turn enemy buffs off with omnicc.
    Last edited by Lyricise; 2013-01-20 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic123 View Post
    I completely agree with you. I remember using pitbull during Wrath for a while because it was famous for being the most customizable unit frames addon, iirc.
    Now shadowedUF basically does everything you could want it to do and is comfortable to customize.
    Personally I find Stuf unit frames to be even more customizable and easier to make changes. A lot more freedom to put anything anywhere you want. There's no anchor to top left, top, center, bottom right and so on, in Stuf it's all just simple (x, y) placements. You could literally have player health bar bottom left corner of you screen and power bar way in the top right of the screen. (No one would ever do that but just to explain you can move everything to where you want) If I remember right Shadowed doesn't allow you to really size and move the power bar with such freedom. Stuf allows this and with every single element of each frame.

And it uses only 600kb in memory. One of the lightest unit frames out there that do not require lua editing to change things (such as OUF)
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-20 at 09:41 PM.

I completely agree with you. I remember using pitbull during Wrath for a while because it was famous for being the most customizable unit frames addon, iirc.
    Now shadowedUF basically does everything you could want it to do and is comfortable to customize.
    So sUF is better and easier to use compared to Pitbull?

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Personally I find Stuf unit frames to be even more customizable and easier to make changes. A lot more freedom to put anything anywhere you want. There's no anchor to top left, top, center, bottom right and so on, in Stuf it's all just simple (x, y) placements. You could literally have player health bar bottom left corner of you screen and power bar way in the top right of the screen. (No one would ever do that but just to explain you can move everything to where you want) If I remember right Shadowed doesn't allow you to really size and move the power bar with such freedom. Stuf allows this and with every single element of each frame.

And it uses only 600kb in memory. One of the lightest unit frames out there that do not require lua editing to change things (such as OUF)
    Didnt even see your reply. So Stuf is the way to go then?

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousSpartan View Post
    So sUF is better and easier to use compared to Pitbull?

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 05:57 PM ----------

Didnt even see your reply. So Stuf is the way to go then?
    Try both out and see what you like. My personal preference is Stuf. I've tried them all over the years and Stuf is the only one I stuck with because its so easy to navigate and is almost limitless to how you can make it look. It's also the lighter of the 3. (Pitbull, SuF, Stuf)

im looking for an addon that in some certain spells that i want it will pop up an icon on my screen when they come off cd
    i found this: Doom CooldownPulse http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ulse.html#info
    but it has only a black list option and since i want to use it on 5 chars and i only want to track 3to5 abilities max to each character imagine how many abilities i have to blacklist, so i was wondering if anyone knows an addon like this but with a white list so it show only the spells i choose and not all untill i black list some of them
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by savaoth669 View Post
    im looking for an addon that in some certain spells that i want it will pop up an icon on my screen when they come off cd
    i found this: Doom CooldownPulse http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ulse.html#info
    but it has only a black list option and since i want to use it on 5 chars and i only want to track 3to5 abilities max to each character imagine how many abilities i have to blacklist, so i was wondering if anyone knows an addon like this but with a white list so it show only the spells i choose and not all untill i black list some of them
    thanks in advance
    WeakAuras is all you need for this. Just set up the according auras for the abilities you want to track. I believe in triggers, choose status -> cooldown spell. type in the spell name and at the bottom invert it so it shows when ready instead of when on cd.

Weakauras simply replaces so many addons with it's capabilities...

Indeed, it does so much you really can create addons within this addon if you get creative enough.

WeakAuras is all you need for this. Just set up the according auras for the abilities you want to track. I believe in triggers, choose status -> cooldown spell. type in the spell name and at the bottom invert it so it shows when ready instead of when on cd.
    thanks a lot both i ll try and set it now

Hi all.
    I have tried ElvUI for a while. I think that the HUD is great, it is really comfortable. On the other hand i think it is really ugly, and i think that there is nothing more fascinaing that the original UI and that is the fact that brought me to re-use it. But, as i said, the HUD was perfect for me. So i am asking you which addons should i take for:
    1)Simulate the ElvUI hud i.e. in the middle bottom of the screen having three panels in line (mine one, focus' one, target's one) each one with its own debuffs (and not buffs). It would be great if the panels could be bigger (for example to see well how many stacks of a spell i have). All maintaining the original ui.
    2)Enlarge the boss frame (i know that is pretty useless but in the Stone Guards encounter it is way easy to watch the progress bar of energies instead of watching DBM counters.

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english.
    Last edited by Alethebeer; 2013-01-21 at 11:06 AM.

Hey all, I'm looking for a mod that will invite certain ranks of my guild when its time to raid. Individually inviting 24 people makes me want to /facedesk. Please don't say ora3, I don't want a mod that does extra stuff, I just want one that does invites. Also please don't respond with out of date/not well maintained mods. Sorry for being blunt, I'm just sick of digging through pages of out of date mods from last xpac. Ty in advance for any help.

Can anyone help me find a good font for MSBT please

We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

I justed started using Zork's cgat addon, rChat? I don't quite remember the name if that's not it (on mobile). So anyways, tye addon is awesome and all but i encounteres 2 things that I want to change. The first thing is the click open edit box? I can open it with the press of enter/return and I do not see the need for this. I don't want to risk trying to click an add or something and opening the chat box, and mashing my abilities. The 2nd is the shape of tge editbox, the rounded corners are slightly annoying, I either want to turn off the editbox border or make the corners sharp and make it like a normal rectangle. I didn't look tooo deep into the addon and probably missed this one.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site || Stream: 5-9pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355

Hey, bOOURNS, I cant get Stuf to be bars only. Like I remove the portrait and there is space where it used to be. How would I get the bars to fill it completely?

Hey, bOOURNS, I cant get Stuf to be bars only. Like I remove the portrait and there is space where it used to be. How would I get the bars to fill it completely?
    Can you provide a screenshot?

Just go the Health Bar and Power Bar sections and adjust them until they fill the available space.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

If I understand the issue right, go into the "global" settings, scroll down a bit and set background and border to "none". Then you're bars don't need to be any specific width/height to fill in the frame.

One key thing you need to keep in mind when designing your unit frames in Stuf is for example in the player settings have the "player" width and hight the same as the width/height you set the player health bar to. This is so the area it registers your mouseover matches the size of the health bar. Also keep health bar X and Y values to 0 and move the frame via drag toggle or that frames (player, target, tot, focus, and so on) X and Y. (This keeps the area of mouseover aligned to the health)

If I understand the issue right, go into the "global" settings, scroll down a bit and set background and border to "none". Then you're bars don't need to be any specific width/height to fill in the frame.

One key thing you need to keep in mind when designing your unit frames in Stuf is for example in the player settings have the "player" width and hight the same as the width/height you set the player health bar to. This is so the area it registers your mouseover matches the size of the health bar. Also keep health bar X and Y values to 0 and move the frame via drag toggle or that frames (player, target, tot, focus, and so on) X and Y. (This keeps the area of mouseover aligned to the health)
    This worked, thanks bOOURNS!

Question regarding the ForteXorcist Warlock addon:

Is there a way to hide party/raid buffs you grant? Particularly Dark Intent. By default settings I see a timer bar for each group member who has my Dark Intent Buff and probably in a 25-man group I'd see 24 of these timers which take so much space on the screen. I think I found the setting once but now it seems I've lost it again.