I am looking for a macro for the Druid ability Force of Nature (treants).
Basically, I want it so that if I have an enemy as mouse-over, it will cast the Treant on them. If not then it will cast it at my target.
If this is possible, please let me know. I will be browsing!
Thanks in Advance!
Thanks so much Louna!!
I'm setting up my UF's with stuf and am wondering if there's a way to change the icons stuf uses for roles.
there's 2 possible ways i want to go with them:
- give the icons a border
- use the icons used in elvui
I really like the icons used in elvui so if anyone knows how i can setup stuf so it uses those icons.
If that's not possible, does anyone know a way to skin the standard icons used by stuf?
thanks in advance !
Some Addons have themselves registered in the global namespace, which makes it easier:Code:/run LibStub("AceAddon-3.0"):GetAddon("kgPanels").db:SetProfile("MyProfile")
Code:/run ShadowUF.db:SetProfile("MyProfile")Code:/run Raven.db:SetProfile("MyProfile")
Hello. In my server I have 7 alliance chars and 3 horde. I also have 2 guilds(for guild bank purposes), 1 horde and 1 alliance which I keep with 2 of my characters. I want an addon which, when I hover over an item it will say on tooltip if I have it in one of the 2 guild banks. I tried altoholic but it seems that as an alliance I cannot "see" the horde guild bank and the opposite. Is there any way I can sync both guild banks and have access to info from both on my characters?
- The problem when you make a game F2P is systems need to be designed around annoying players enough to pay. Some games are less annoying than others, but at their core they need to give you a reason to spend money.
- If the tiny cost of $15 a month is a deciding factor for you, spend less timing gaming and more time reevaluating your life, because you are seriously doing it wrong.
Every time I reload the UI or change zones totemtimers resets the button timers to their default area instead of where I put them. Does anyone know how to stop/fix this?
I use rActionBar/ButtonStyler for my Hunter, but ElvUI action bars for my other toons due to the way I set up my UI for some reason. Here is basically an either/or pair of questions. Whichever is solved makes the other question useless. A
1. Can I make it so that I don't have to disable/enable ElvUI action bars everytime I switch characters? I use different profiles but the modules don't seem to load on a "per profile basis." It's either enabled or disabled across all profiles.
2. In rActionBarStyler, I use the combine bar 4/5 function so that both bars appear on mouseover at the same time, regardless of which one I'm mousing over. Is there a Visibility State I can put in to either 4/5 or both so that they both appear on mouseover (for ElvUI)?
Is there any alternative to ForteXcorsist cooldown bar? I don't want to use FX, because it comes with a lot of stuff I have no use for and I want something simple.
I would like to know if there is an addon that modifies by glow/highlight effect spells on your action bars that are not off cooldown but will be when the next gcd is available. Perhaps one that takes into account latency? Obviously this would only be useful for gcd-locked spells. Currently you can always subtract 1.5 (or whatever) from what something like OmniCC shows but I imagine something more simple is possible.
Skada (Latest version 5/23)
1. How do I create a gap between the title bar and the normal bars?
2. How do I remove the font shadows on the bars? The title bar doesn't have font shadows but the normal bars do for some reason.
3. How do I place the fonts further to the edge of the frame? Like on:
I've looked through most of the Skada files to find things like SetPoint and FontShadow among other things but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Hello, I would anyone know how to choose different colors for SuF aura borders, currently every border of every aura is either red or light grey so how can I change colors of aura borders?
I would like to know, if there is any addon that turn the default 5-man UI to look likes the raid UI.
Im asking because I started playing as healer, and I usualy forget healing myself when in 5-man, because my own avatar doesnt appear in the 5-man UI >_<