Is there a way to get more borders to the unitframes?
The ones I can choose in Pitbull isn't that nice imo.
And if there is a way, can I get more borders somewhere?
i asked a few questions when i posted my UI in that thread but i'll ask them here as well.
1) i saw a setting that allows you to turn off tooltips during combat but can't recall what mod i have that does it. (pitbull, quartz, bartender, fubar, etc.) *Edit - Found it in Pitbull, must have overlooked it 100 times in the general settings tab.
2) is there a way to move the roll frame window. *Edit - Found it in Bartender, didn't even know that was a bar.
3) is there a way to set a differant style of elk buff bars for each toon. it doesn't seem to have that option of setting the UI by; class, server, toon, default.
4) something that popped into my head while i was blowing up ore and d/e, is there a way to autoloot the mats. *Edit - Found a mod called FastDisenchant
Thank you, but I was looking for an addon that only does that one thing, not a compilation like roguehelper (wouldn't do much else good on my hunter).Originally Posted by Nookey
i have the textures from PAIN's ui and when i load them in eepanels2 i allways have this grey background anyone know how i can get it transparant ?
I play 3v3 with lock and hunter (im a druid) and i need some '1337' unitframes so i can keep their pets up, currently i use GRID (yes the raidassist) too keep people up put it doesnt monitor pets..
so wtb some pet bars! (blizz ui is too small :/)
I've tried the latest oUF with the example. And I manage to put the debuff at the bottom. However I'd like to know if it was possible change the lua so buff and debuff would act like ag_uniframe do. That's to say that we can see buff and debuff at the same place and when we gain a buff the other debuff just move.
So i tried to modifiy aura.lua but without any success. Is this possible or should I stay with ag_unitframe.
I seem to remember a version of Healbot that would show incoming heals from a third party even if they didn't have Healbot. The current version doesn't do this. Am I imagining this? If not, what version was this?
first addon, idk what its called but it shows a 3d portrait of you and or your target.
second addon, bars around your character of your health and mana
Hmm, prolly not the best place to ask, but ehm .. I'm looking for an auto-focus macro. It has to focus my pet whenever it exist. So I don't have to target my pet all the time and type /focus.
why focus ur pet? you already have a unitframe for it... its like putting you as focus.. makes no sens.Originally Posted by Romario
anyway, maybe try "/focus [target=pet, exists]" dunno if it would work. but this will put ur pet on focus if you have a pet whenever you press that macro. you can't have a macro to set automaticly focus on ur pet when you summon him tho, you need to press something.
Originally Posted by ColdfuryOriginally Posted by Romario
To bad, because that is what I'm looking for.Originally Posted by Coldfury
Just swap the frames.Originally Posted by Romario
Bartender/Bongos have that feature, it's called Button Paging.Originally Posted by unen
i thought i figured out my problems but two didn't get completly solved.
1) i found the hide tooltip during combat in pitbull but i leaves the tooltip of the action ability. the only reason its a problem really is that is covers my omen in the bottom right corner. i could move things around but this is the place i like the feel of it best. is there a way to hide that tooltip or move it using an ace mod.
2) never did get an answer about elk buff bars. i would like each toon to have a profile but i don't see that option in the config menu. the only thing i notice it the ability to add another group. i guess that would work but i would hate to make a new group for each class for this.
anyone have any advice i'd appreciate it. thanks.
Does anyone know of a similar mod like autobar? Ive heard of Baud Consumables but it hasnt been updated for quite sometime now. Autobat seems to be a bit heavy and im looking for a lighter weight addon that can do the same tasks as autobar. Thanks for the help.
It's more then just swapping frames. If I will swap the frames only, I will not get the border/frame (or how ever you call it) around my pet's frame. I've to change something to the strata I belive, just don't know what.Originally Posted by aznthecapn
CowTip for example can attach the tooltip on whatever side of the screen you want (and i think there was also an option to disable them in combat, but I'm not sure).Originally Posted by Kuismar
I need to find out two things really.
Can anyone tell me of a mod that changes the font of everything you can read including chat boxes, combat boxes, names, pvp titles and guild names all in one mod?
Also what mod it is that makes those designs around the bottom boxes in this picture?
i want to know with wich addons i can make those graphix in the bottom left corner. I really like those cool artworks but simpathy doesnt responed to my pms ^^ please help
Can anyone tell me what addon makes that red text?
It's one of the thousand add-on's i have in my messy UI, and i just can't seem to figure out which one. I use standard configurations for most of them, so i think it should look exactly like this per standard.
I could, obviously, deactivate addon-pre-addon and see if i fin dit, but who has the time for that.