Is there a mod that tells you which faction controls WG or TB?

On my PVE server Horde control both Wintersgrasp and Tol Barad 99% of the time, in fact have controlled all world PVP elements from day one.

I want to farm VoA for transmogs and mount so it would certainly be nice to be able to see when Alliance has it and not have to fly there to find out since it so rare that they do.

Thanks

hey guys, i have an interface problem that is driving me crazy, maybe you can help

So basically what happens is:
    "something" happens while I am in arena fights, literally something, i dont know what and then all my macros stop working untill i /reload in the arena.
    While I /reload (or shortly after), I usually get a crit error and WoW shuts down.

The strange thing is that this only happens on my warlock on Outland-EU, it doesnt happen on the 2 locks i have on Aegwynn-EU, but I copied the interface from my Aegwynn-EU locks.

It also happens on another lock on a different account I play although I copy the SavedVariables/WTF folders and so on.

What could cause it?

Quote Originally Posted by Parsh View Post
    hey guys, i have an interface problem that is driving me crazy, maybe you can help

So basically what happens is:
    "something" happens while I am in arena fights, literally something, i dont know what and then all my macros stop working untill i /reload in the arena.
    While I /reload (or shortly after), I usually get a crit error and WoW shuts down.

The strange thing is that this only happens on my warlock on Outland-EU, it doesnt happen on the 2 locks i have on Aegwynn-EU, but I copied the interface from my Aegwynn-EU locks.

It also happens on another lock on a different account I play although I copy the SavedVariables/WTF folders and so on.

What could cause it?
    No idea, but it sounds like a bug. Install BugSack and see what it comes up with. Given that it shuts down WoW I am going to guess that a trip to the official Blizzard bug report forums will likely follow soon after.

Hi quick question how to view Enemy targets on Minimap? I have "show target" but it only seems mark friendls targets on the minimap, hostile players don't show. Got a new char and no idea how got it to work on main back in the years.
    Capitalism, Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi quick question how to view Enemy targets on Minimap? I have "show target" but it only seems mark friendls targets on the minimap, hostile players don't show. Got a new char and no idea how got it to work on main back in the years.
    Show target will show a dot for your target on the minimap.
    You can only show enemies if you can track them, such as Track Demons (warlock), Track Humanoids (Hunter), Track beasts (hunter), etc... There's no mod to do it.

Hello

I've been fiddling with my Warlock lately, trying out Affliction in Dungeons/LFR.

I was wondering if any1 could write a WeakAura that would show me when to use Haunt (provided I have any Soul Shards, of course) as instructed on Icy Veins.
    Code:
    Cast Haunt Icon Haunt when:

one of the following is true
            Haunt's debuff is not applied on the target, or has less than 2 seconds remaining;
            you will not have to refresh any of your DoTs for the next 8 seconds;
            you will not need to use Life Tap Icon Life Tap in the next 8 seconds;
        and one of the following is also true
            your DoTs are buffed with trinket procs;
            Dark Soul: Misery Icon Dark Soul: Misery is up;
            you have four Soul Shards.

The Patient
    Good people.

What is this add-on from this disc priests UI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyq8wN3MFwc

When for example Holy Fire becomes available it flashes quickly in the middle of the screen before disappearing - what add-on is this please I've been looking for it for ages!

Thanks
    Last edited by BombayRoll; 2014-06-02 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    Good people.

What is this add-on from this disc priests UI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyq8wN3MFwc

When for example Holy Fire becomes available it flashes quickly in the middle of the screen before disappearing - what add-on is this please I've been looking for it for ages!

Thanks
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/doomcooldownpulse

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Hello

I've been fiddling with my Warlock lately, trying out Affliction in Dungeons/LFR.

I was wondering if any1 could write a WeakAura that would show me when to use Haunt (provided I have any Soul Shards, of course) as instructed on Icy Veins.
    -Snip-
    I wouldn't recommend using weakaura for that. It would be possible with custom lua, but other addons are better suited for dps-rotation help.

Try: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcinfo_warlock or http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/affdots

Weakaura Request here.
    I need an aura (texture to be exact) that will become visible 10 sec AFTER Lock and Load (Survival Hunter Proc) procced and I want it to be visible for 3 seconds AND I want it to pulse it for that 3 sec duration.
    Currently I am only able to make an aura that pulses for 10 seconds right after the proc occurs. Any help?

To specify it a litte bit: Lock and Load will fade at some point during the 10 sec ICD hence I cannot use a '10 sec after aura applied'-trigger here
    Last edited by Piando; 2014-06-02 at 04:44 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Piando View Post
    Weakaura Request here.
    I need an aura (texture to be exact) that will become visible 10 sec AFTER Lock and Load (Survival Hunter Proc) procced and I want it to be visible for 3 seconds AND I want it to pulse it for that 3 sec duration.
    Currently I am only able to make an aura that pulses for 10 seconds right after the proc occurs. Any help?

To specify it a litte bit: Lock and Load will fade at some point during the 10 sec ICD hence I cannot use a '10 sec after aura applied'-trigger here
    Try this:
    Code:
    dmKwhaGirLgfk0PqrELQOmlr0Tqb7cfLggcogsSmuYZuLmnOQRHqBte(gPY4qPoNOQ5HII7PkSpuv4GQsTqKepuvuzIIkCrOsBeQ4JQICsuvALQ0mHOUjss2Pi1prsnuuvTuiINkzQs1vfv0wrvrFLuvNvvu1Ev(lsnykhgvwmkQ6XuXKHYLf2SO8zsz0IKttYRrrLztLUnI2Tu(Tkgoewov9Cv10jUoK2oePVJKuJNuLZJQSFWJY6R4wFYQ)kwmlbMnXkYvyRWwFLp0uNwNhIyLM)GIyvOhcUgwGnQS6hUz8FunzfvOU3PMQqgxC6R4WWuI604CPfVstl8)1NSsHTIF)XPhFzvdLS7vAAH)V0uw5E4WwFL)4gRVIe1vuRpzYKjRCwFPPS(kEuNL9dz4OJffw6YZgplIjYJNfb2lJb84x5dn1P15HiwjHEYkommLOonoxAXR00c)F9jROAfMKA4WMnbDeiYshbIeiqKyc2lJb8SxjELMw4xFLWdrSYb9lhYvoOF5qsNsHfRefzGTkqA0K)k(r(9ZJlsOXnDhxKW30prRp1ib5CSYb9lhsAHhIyvG0OjRCq)YHCvgAZruNgJmbxWadmW0)nTOidWEagb4gnm4cx4c3jRAOKDVstl8)LMYQuHslLmCsWMar8V0HNfHejsWMnHLXa(8R0J6SSFidhgytjbl2u0XshEwSPKNn(LXaEDRCpCyRVYFCJ1xrI6kQ1NmzYkf2k(KZZ3MsMS0SwFLp0uNwNhIyLe6jRuyR43FCwr1kmj1Wjpbc6OKNflDeXtjpLxjwgd4zVIddtjQtJZLw8knTW)xFYQgkz3R00c)FPPSkvO0sjdNe6is8LoISPWw3lIjOKyzmGp)k3dh26R8h3y9vKOUIA9jtwH(dANdjZZjJktwjELMw4xFLWdrSYb9lhYvoOF5qsNsHfRefzGTkqA0K)QNJAQIkV70it9t04YN4MUtNZ04WxK74IeCZXkh0VCiPfEiIvbsJMSYb9lhYvzOnhrDAmsNKoPWdrKKojDY)b17ejPtsNKojDs6K0jPt(reUUmbxWadmWuzGX4)G6DcWE8aSNcjNnLKMJmymxeUC8cFUmbgxddSpIW1fShpalxKpomhyCnmWq(WHLlyCnmWeEicWE8i3IFCrgz635ejVPFZp)iZxCZrUmbMKkAWfmWadmWadmW0)nTOidWEa2tH0vKbJmb2ZaJcb4cgyGbw0WGlyGbgyWnAyWfUWfUWfUWfUWDYKL(16R4rDw2pKHdrIeZt5LowVyHNDc8eyTmgWtCLp0uNwNhIyLe6jO(yfAt8knTWV(kh0VCixLH2Ce1PXitWfmWadm3JdNlycypa7Pq6kYGrMGlyGbgyQmW0)nTOidW4dWeWoEWeW4dW0)nTOidWEgyVatsfn4cgyGbgyGbgy(qq9nWepAaxWadmWIggCbdmWaZhcQVbwgN7pGB0WGlCHlCHlCH7KvCyykrDACU0IxPPf()6twjELMw4xFLWdrSYb9lhYvoOF5qsNsHfRefzGTYb9lhYvzOnhrDAmYeCbdmWaZ94W5cMa2dWEkKUImyKj4cgyGbMkdm9FtlkYamM5bycyCnmWeWyMhGP)BArrgG9mWEbMKkAWfmWadmWadmW8HG6BGjE0aUGbgyGfnm4cgyGbMpeuFdSmo3Fa3OHbx4cx4cx4c3voOF5qsl8qeR(cNG(x5KkCyUvOiW4KyYkUMIKtuN26Ri5uT1xj8qeRq4JFiRq4JFiRqG6(JjtwPWw1d9euFSQHs29knTW)xAkRCpCyRVYFCJ1xrI6kQ1Nmzf6pODoKmpNmQmzLEuNL9dz4qu3lIeiMNqEw5FrGycclJb84NmzfsxAk4PqyYg
    Should create a pulsing texture 10 seconds after Lock and Load procced and pulse for 3 seconds. Just change the Texture to what you want, and after importing you shoudl relogg once

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxz View Post
    Try this:
    Code:
    snip
    Should create a pulsing texture 10 seconds after Lock and Load procced and pulse for 3 seconds. Just change the Texture to what you want, and after importing you shoudl relogg once
    This is awesomesauce! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxz View Post
    I wouldn't recommend using weakaura for that. It would be possible with custom lua, but other addons are better suited for dps-rotation help.

Try: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcinfo_warlock or http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/affdots
    I would recommend Bitten's SpellFlash: Warlock which is the same sort of rotation helper. The author is very good about keeping up with current theorycrafting across all the various classes, etc, and the code is good about getting the nuance as right as you can from an addon.

is there any software i can get that will make my addons have the exact same setup on every char? i have 23 chars and its a pain to setup the UI

Quote Originally Posted by Friberg View Post
    is there any software i can get that will make my addons have the exact same setup on every char? i have 23 chars and its a pain to setup the UI
    Try this: Reflux

Make sure to read the directions carefully so you don't screw anything up.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Is it possible to copy the configuration of just one addon from another person's UI?

I just saw an amazing mage UI from Birg in the other thread and would like to import his nameplates specifically.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Is it possible to copy the configuration of just one addon from another person's UI?
    I just saw an amazing mage UI from Birg in the other thread and would like to import his nameplates specifically.
    Generally speaking, kind of. Addon settings live in a SavedVariables file -- either global, or per character -- that has the same name as the addon. Sometimes, though, an addon might have several parts. (eg: DBM has about a million "addons" in it, which it uses to load code on demand)

You should be able to install the same nameplate addon, and then copy *ONLY* the SavedVariables file for that addon into your WTF folder in the appropriate location, and get their nameplate settings and nothing else.

Where can I download a metric crapton of WeakAuras textures/icons/etc?

Everything online is either really old (outdated info) or instructions on how to do custom ones, I don't really want custom I just figured someone by now has a huge collection hosted somewhere that I could just drag and drop into my WA folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is it possible to set different skins to different action bars using Dominos? I'm using Masque but changing the settings applies it to every action bar. Thanks in advance!

Edit: or how did Birg get those 4 buttons in the dominos bar rounded, but his other ones square?
    Last edited by Satori; 2014-06-12 at 05:20 PM.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Is it possible to set different skins to different action bars using Dominos? I'm using Masque but changing the settings applies it to every action bar. Thanks in advance!

Edit: or how did Birg get those 4 buttons in the dominos bar rounded, but his other ones square?
    I thought you were able to change the skin through the masque options. You should be able to set a different skin for each action bar. I know you can do it for bartender4 and I'm pretty sure you can do it for dominos.