Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Is it possible to set different skins to different action bars using Dominos? I'm using Masque but changing the settings applies it to every action bar. Thanks in advance!

Edit: or how did Birg get those 4 buttons in the dominos bar rounded, but his other ones square?
    I thought you were able to change the skin through the masque options. You should be able to set a different skin for each action bar. I know you can do it for bartender4 and I'm pretty sure you can do it for dominos.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    how did Birg get those 4 buttons in the dominos bar rounded, but his other ones square?
    All of mine are round.

I'm curious if there's a unit frames addon that will let me remove/hide the resource bar on my own portrait. I prefer to use a larger, movable resource bar. Xperl lets me hide them on targets, but not myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarez View Post
    I'm curious if there's a unit frames addon that will let me remove/hide the resource bar on my own portrait. I prefer to use a larger, movable resource bar. Xperl lets me hide them on targets, but not myself.
    Most of the major unit frames addons will allow you to move or hide any of the elements. Shadowed Unit Frames, stUF and Pitbull are all pretty popular. I like stUF as the best combination of customizability and usability.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Most of the major unit frames addons will allow you to move or hide any of the elements. Shadowed Unit Frames, stUF and Pitbull are all pretty popular. I like stUF as the best combination of customizability and usability.
    Thanks! I found it kind of odd that it wasn't in xperl. It might still be, but I can't find it for the life of me if it is.

Does stUF have boss frames like SUF?

I made a simple progress bar with weakauras2 to show my health, but upon log-in it does not trigger (TOP) until the health value changes either from heals or gear change (BOTTOM). Its currently set to Status for player health <=100%. Am I missing a simple setup option somewhere? I had the same issue with mana value bars which i fixed, but those same settings don't work for the health.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Does stUF have boss frames like SUF?
    Yes, it does. stUF handles all the defined unit frames, including boss1 - boss5, arena1 - arena5, party pets, etc.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Yes, it does. stUF handles all the defined unit frames, including boss1 - boss5, arena1 - arena5, party pets, etc.
    Cool thanks

Hello
    Is it possible to edit blizzard tooltip and adding guild level/number of memebers near the guild name, and on the buttom to add the name of the current target like: target: name , and below the ones whos currently targeting him.

Anyone know how to turn off the highlighted 'proc ready' buttons on spell icons when they proc? I want an addon that cleanly removes all of it cause it obscures the button imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Anyone know how to turn off the highlighted 'proc ready' buttons on spell icons when they proc? I want an addon that cleanly removes all of it cause it obscures the button imo.
    You can probably do it in settings if you have addon custom bars. Otherwise Shiny Box Remover -Read the instructions

Not sure why you feel like a highlight can obscure something though :/

Not really obscure, more like it distracts you when you know your rotation well enough to not need any help (and sometimes the procs aren't always the button you should be hitting next).

I'm looking for a customizable raidframe that replaces WoW's default frames on the left side. I'm looking for small long bars that places 25 people in a vertical order. To make it a bit more clear, a picture:

The frames on the left is what I am looking for. This picture is part of TukUI, but I dont want to change the standard UI, just want to customize the frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    I'm looking for small long bars that places 25 people in a vertical order.
    Most complete unit frame addons support these plain raid-frames. PitBull4, Suf, STUF etc.

Does anyone know of a similar unit frame where potrait is overlayed in health bar? Like this one http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ivea.html#info

Preferably lightweight and updated. (the one I linked doesn't work)

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    I'm looking for a customizable raidframe that replaces WoW's default frames on the left side. I'm looking for small long bars that places 25 people in a vertical order. To make it a bit more clear, a picture:

The frames on the left is what I am looking for. This picture is part of TukUI, but I dont want to change the standard UI, just want to customize the frames.
    hi nohara what ui is that it looks very similar to a UI i use to use a very long time ago.

what is the name of the UI at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_b1-bsN5o at 1.21 its the UI that the warrior is using i know awhile back some shadow priest made it.

hello,

i'm looking for addon where i can assign loot randomly and makes it overall easier to distribute loot, especially for PUG's.
    tried xloot, but it looked awful imho :I

also is it possible to group roll on epics but assign legendarys (ICC shards, Ulduar Frag's)?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Minax View Post
    i'm looking for addon where i can assign loot randomly and makes it overall easier to distribute loot, especially for PUG's.
    tried xloot, but it looked awful imho. also is it possible to group roll on epics but assign legendarys (ICC shards, Ulduar Frag's)?
    Raid Roll might do what you want. pop-up interface to call for rolls, auto-assign to winner, etc, manual stuff supported, and you can just "raid roll" it -- in which case you randomly select the target and give it to them.

ok so i've tried to find this ui for quite some time now! So i'm asking for your help

They have a description about the picture.. and are telling us that this is from "vector ui".. worst part is.. i know this UI! used it back in cata or Wotlk times! but i can't remember it

i would we really happy if you found the UI or the textures!