Quote Originally Posted by Daeth View Post
    Can anyone tell me what that addon is that is labeled as Bartender? I couldn't find what kind of option it is under BT and it's similar to classtimers.
    Honestly it could be one out of many. there i so many addons out there that could make a tracker like that. You have weakauras, TellMeWhen, classtimers, proculas, raven, NeedToKnow.

just take your pick and make it as close as possibly in design
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Honestly it could be one out of many. there i so many addons out there that could make a tracker like that. You have weakauras, TellMeWhen, classtimers, proculas, raven, NeedToKnow.

just take your pick and make it as close as possibly in design
    It's apart of this UI package:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ated-for-6-0-3

I'm currently using the UI package but I've complete re-done it so it suites my style a bit better and the only thing I can't get rid of is that Debuff target tracker, no idea what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeth View Post
    It's apart of this UI package:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ated-for-6-0-3

I'm currently using the UI package but I've complete re-done it so it suites my style a bit better and the only thing I can't get rid of is that Debuff target tracker, no idea what it is.

its Classtimer, don't really know how that addon itself works. but as you can see from the Screenshot he provided in his thread shows that he got same looking bars over his own UF.
    If you cant find a solution to get those specific classtimers away id suggest asking in his specific thread or PMing

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Im using Stuf for the first time in a LOOOOOOONG time and struggling badly

Copied player for target, but background @ Target portrait isnt able to get removed.
    I can't find any option to change the angle target portrait is facing (want both to face center)

any ideas?

also: any way to remove the Timer on weakauras from blizzards side? just want to circle thingy
    I just tried this on my monk and did not run into this problem either. As for the portrait direction, I asked that question like a year ago, still haven't found an answer.

If you left the text field blank on your aura and there is still a timer, its another addon doing it.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2015-01-23 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    As far as i know it is not possible to flip a portait by it's x axis.

I really with SUF Boss frames would show important adds besides the boss, is this possible?

For example on Mythic Tectus I'd like to target the earthwarper, cast kidney shot and switch back to Tectus. Can be difficult since the NPC models in that fight are so huge. Sure I could make a target Macro, but this issue stands true in a lot of fights where I need to target like that. Any suggestions/better alternatives? The flesh eater shows during Brackenspore I know that, but not important NPCs in every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolla View Post
    I really with SUF Boss frames would show important adds besides the boss, is this possible?

For example on Mythic Tectus I'd like to target the earthwarper, cast kidney shot and switch back to Tectus. Can be difficult since the NPC models in that fight are so huge. Sure I could make a target Macro, but this issue stands true in a lot of fights where I need to target like that. Any suggestions/better alternatives? The flesh eater shows during Brackenspore I know that, but not important NPCs in every fight.
    The suf boss frames show what the Blizzard default frames show, you can't change that. For me tectus is kinda weird because even though the boss frames cap is 5 targets, when the motes and shards come the old ones disappear but nothing takes their place in the frames so when the 8 are out, I only have 2 at the bottom of my screen (I guess where 4 and 5 would be) without any 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    The suf boss frames show what the Blizzard default frames show, you can't change that.
    No addon can change that: suf, the default frames, and everything else are limited by what the "Secure Unit Frame Header" template supports, and that doesn't allow those adds to be shown. Basically, if you want actual unit frames that you can, eg, click, etc, you are stuck with what that API provides, and that has ... not kept up with encounter development, to put it politely. Thanks, Blizzard.

So, yeah, any mod that could draw health frames for those extra adds, you couldn't click to target, use for mouseover spells, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    Is there a mod that will make buying bulk items in bulk (for example, exchanging garrison resources for herbs at the trading post) easier/faster? I hate having to buy 5 at a time and constantly clicking the item and "Yes".
    Did you ever get an answer to this via PM? I don't see anything in the thread and would love to know about a solution for this as well.

edit: Found one! http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=90
    Last edited by Taojnhy; 2015-01-25 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    I hope this is the place I can get some help, the thing is I am looking for some nice ActionBars. I downloaded Bartender and was ready to go! However I can't seem to find any way to change the "style" the buttons look, and I'm pretty sure there isn't one. However I really love the ElvUI ones, but I don't want the whole setup of ElvUI, because I have a great custom setup which does wonders for me in raiding and removing that and installing everything from ElvUI... just no.

What do I do? I would post a picture of a look, but yeah I cannot yet.

Grab the addon "Masque", and one of the skins, which you can then apply to the Bartender bars (and many others) to change the look of them.

Hey i was wondering if you UI geniuses could help with with a WA swing timer like this guy uses. http://www.twitch.tv/cdillio/b/616121949?t=44m01s Im an overall noob with the addon. I generally just have it on for raid boss stuff. Thanks in advanced.

Deleted
    Hey I got ahold of Masque and its perfect for altering looks on action bars thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to check if a raid member has or has not WA installed?

Having major issues with Grid2 all of the sudden.

I can't change spacing, cannot change anchor depending on raidsize, classcolor makes Grid vanish.

what gives?

Elvui bank bags, too much bags and I cant access the buttons on top (cleanup bags,togglebags, show reagent bank)

how to solve this
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    Elvui bank bags, too much bags and I cant access the buttons on top (cleanup bags,togglebags, show reagent bank)

how to solve this
    Go in to bag options> bank, and iirc you can change amount of rows, making it go wider and drop down

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Is there a way to check if a raid member has or has not WA installed?
    A quick check says, no, there doesn't seem to be a way to do a version query through an addon channel or anything. You might ask the developers to add that feature, like DBM, BigWigs, GTFO, etc, do?

youtube.com/watch?v=FW4zMMtiXsw&list=UUxPdH3tv8zuGDBBKCEwruGQ

Does anyone know what group panels he is using (The raid frames for everyones health), I think its Xpearl but im not entirely too sure

T

Quote Originally Posted by Luftfolie View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=FW4zMMtiXsw&list=UUxPdH3tv8zuGDBBKCEwruGQ

Does anyone know what group panels he is using (The raid frames for everyones health), I think its Xpearl but im not entirely too sure

T
    It's the Blizzard default raid frames.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.