Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post
    Thank you! Any ideas on what to use to make the minimap buttons mouseover at all? I like having them there to be able to click, but it would be nice if they were just mouseover.

Looks like this atm: http://puu.sh/gyqW1/99def0fc6f.jpg
    WeakAuras? What's the Rollover Micromenu/Garrison data from btw? Is it part of the UI pack someone uploaded a few pages back that had a custom talent frame and everything?
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-03-14 at 07:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    You have terrible taste, clearly, because I can't stand the ElvUI look. ...but, seriously, SupervillainUI is also fairly well regarded these days, and has a different aesthetic to ElvUI flat-black, if you are looking for something similar technically but visually different. Also Lui.
    Well, keep in mind he recently started playing the game, something easy as elvui would be a good way to get your head into Modding, im not saying you should use elvui for the looks if you ask me, but it's not to shiny and annoying and does its work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

hey SlippyCheeze,

sorry for being rude to everyone in the forum im just really frustrated that no one will actually help me get this LUI as in the pictures. I'm really sorry I came out like that. And I hope you could help me achieve this. Cause I don't know how to reproduce that LUI completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Only risk is that the people on these forums will take you for some sort of satanistic worshiper whom have no fantasty and most likely stabbing babykittens.

On topic: ElvUI is great, it's easy to configure, you can do so much with it and its easy on the eyes!
    I just think like WeakAuras, ElvUI is too readily suggested as a catch-all solution to a problem.
    Instead we should be asking more questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Thanks for the feedback, i will have a look into Elvui, SupervillianUI and Lui then decide from there.

At this stage something simple and easy would probably be better for me, once i get the hang of it then i can start adding other "good to have" items in

I've got a little problem and I hope this is the right thread.

It's about one weakaura, exactly the one that tracks the stacks of mana tea, when I have 0 stacks it disappears, I want to see it always, any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeys View Post
    sorry for being rude to everyone in the forum im just really frustrated that no one will actually help me get this LUI as in the pictures. I'm really sorry I came out like that. And I hope you could help me achieve this. Cause I don't know how to reproduce that LUI completely.
    No worries -- it's super-easy to get frustrated when you have a problem and can't find a solution. Since nobody offered one I'm going to guess nobody here knows the answer (boo), but it looks like LUI has some dedicated forums where the real experts in LUI are -- try http://www.wowlui.com/index.php/forum and see if they can help out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I just think like WeakAuras, ElvUI is too readily suggested as a catch-all solution to a problem.
    Instead we should be asking more questions.
    In this case the OP suggested ElvUI, and I am more than happy to take their word for it that they are mostly looking for ElvUI related answers. To broader questions, yes, this is absolutely true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello,

So im having an issue where i login and my pixelborders are missing lines and im thinking this has to do with my UI scale somehow.
    But when im reloading my UI the borders are back to normal.

Anyone know what might cause this? Im using ELVUI modified to my liking.

Anyone got any idea what might be causing this error? im aware it's from inlineaura but i cant figure out why i keep getting this.

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1096: hooksecurefunc(): Skin is not a function
    Time: 03/15/15 14:34:43
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1096: in function `handler'
    Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1146: in function `CheckAddonSupport'
    Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1382: in function <Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1329>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...\AngryAssignments\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
    ...\AngryAssignments\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...\AngryAssignments\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
    [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:334: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:357: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:904: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:812>

Locals: <none>

Disabling Angryassignment gives this issue instead.

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1096: hooksecurefunc(): Skin is not a function
    Time: 03/15/15 14:36:15
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1096: in function `handler'
    Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1146: in function `CheckAddonSupport'
    Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1382: in function <Interface\AddOns\InlineAura\Core.lua:1329>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...ce\AddOns\BigWigs\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
    ...ce\AddOns\BigWigs\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...ce\AddOns\BigWigs\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
    [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:334: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:357: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:904: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:812>

Locals: <none>
    then it just keeps hitting new errors for each addon after ive disabled something

You haven't moved on to AdiButtonAuras, that's your problem

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    You haven't moved on to AdiButtonAuras, that's your problem
    This is an updated version from skullflowers he updated himself. but after he asked for the Error he stopped responding

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    then it just keeps hitting new errors for each addon after ive disabled something
    Then it is an addon using a common library between those addons, most likely Ace3.
    Unfortunately that often results in mis-directed blame at an unrelated addon.
    It most likely not related to inlineaura.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Is there an Raid frame addon that looks exactly like default raid frames but with added features such as custom debuff and buff list.

or any addons that would add this function to Default raid frames. I would really like to have more control with what I see on the default raid frames.

Also elvUi has a function that shows arrows over a player when they are out of range by default I would also like that on the default raid frames as well.

I know i am asking for a lot but if it don't exist I will make due.

Quote Originally Posted by drivec View Post
    Is there an Raid frame addon that looks exactly like default raid frames but with added features such as custom debuff and buff list.

or any addons that would add this function to Default raid frames. I would really like to have more control with what I see on the default raid frames.

Also elvUi has a function that shows arrows over a player when they are out of range by default I would also like that on the default raid frames as well.

I know i am asking for a lot but if it don't exist I will make due.
    Just get custom frames and make them look like the default ones? YOu can do this with any of the popular ones - Grid, VuhDo, etc.
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time

Quote Originally Posted by drivec View Post

MouseOver Out of Range Pointer is a partial solution to your second request, which works with any unit frames. Vuhdo also includes that natively.

To your first, no, I don't know of anything but http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/category/raid-frames has a lot. One of the top hits, Compact Raid includes two useful factoids:

The first is that they moved away from modifying the default raid frames because of taint issues. This strongly suggests that nobody is going to do that (successfully) in the long term.

The second is that they try to look like the defaults, so maybe that meets your needs? Anyway, browse the category and find something you like, or as Thirteen says, just customise ShadowUF or Grid to look like how you want.

Deleted
    Is there any way to use just the Raid Unitframes from ELVUI and nothing else? If not, can someone(who has an account) make a ticket/suggestion about this on the website please?

After an addon which'll fade out actionbar buttons while they're on CD.

Not the cooldown spiral - I'm after something with no animation. Just on/off.

So if an ability is on CD the button is dark, if it's not on CD it's normal brightness, and then I'll rely purely on the numeric timer for time-til-available cues.

OmniCC will let you remove or change the shading of the cooldown spiral, but it won't let you remove the animation.
    Bartender & Dominos don't appear to have this functionality.
    I could use WeakAuras to put a conditional texture over every single button on my screen, but that seems... excessive. And fiddly.

Anyone know of something?
    Toast, being an inanimate object, obviously lacks both the ability and the desire to right itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Is there any way to use just the Raid Unitframes from ELVUI and nothing else? If not, can someone(who has an account) make a ticket/suggestion about this on the website please?
    No, and really, I don't think you will get much joy out of that: they are pretty core to ElvUI. You are probably better off looking for an alternate raid frame addon that does what you want WRT the ElvUI ones, honestly. Also more chance of getting a requested feature from ElvUI implemented in other frames than what you asked for.

Am I being completely dumb but how on earth do you reduce the space between the icons for TrufiGCD? No matter how large my icons go they're still spaced

Quote Originally Posted by lakhesis View Post
    I could use WeakAuras to put a conditional texture over every single button on my screen, but that seems... excessive. And fiddly.
    You could make the buttons WeakAuras and make your action bars invisible.