Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The borders in Opie, or the action bar ?
    Typically button skins are changed through using Maque with a skin.

Opie Masque restores support for skinning the Opie buttons with a Masque Skin.

Masque: Simple Square looks pretty close.
    Hi

I mean the borders on the action bar buttons. With Masque all borders look the same. In that Video every button has a color that matches with the action's icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgaz View Post
    Hi

I mean the borders on the action bar buttons. With Masque all borders look the same. In that Video every button has a color that matches with the action's icon.

A quick look through the masque documentation doesnt show any way that it can have a per-icon border.
    That is custom, and possibly on the icons themselves, creating a tga format image and converting to a blp.
    If that is the case, then basically you get each icon, add the border with a colour of your choice, convert it to the right format.
    Not a "quick-fix" solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgaz View Post
    Hi

That's controlled by Opie.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    That's controlled by Opie.
    Opie does the radial menu, but unless I am missing something when did it ever influence action bar border colours.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Opie does the radial menu, but unless I am missing something when did it ever influence action bar border colours.
    Hi again and thanks

So I tried Opie and noticed that it has that effect on the icons in its radial menu. I guess the author or someone else used that function for their custom action bar.
    Sadly no easy way to get that look
    Really nice effect

Maybe a long shot but was wondering any one might have to have this or a similar unitframe texture

www dot tukui dot org/storage/images/ 28692UIHeal dot png

cant seem to find a download of the older versions of skullflowers ui that might have this particular texture anywhere.

sorry cant post links.

SUF question:

For classes like say retri paladin

how can I disable there power bars, the thing they get like combo points, while still also having mana bar shown?

Looks stupid with health mana and class-power abbility's showen on my health frame. I track combo points and so on better with WA or addons.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    SUF question:

For classes like say retri paladin

how can I disable there power bars, the thing they get like combo points, while still also having mana bar shown?

Looks stupid with health mana and class-power abbility's showen on my health frame. I track combo points and so on better with WA or addons.
    If you have MoveAnything installed, type /move PaladinPowerBar and use the hide checkbox in the main MoveAnything window. If you don't have that installed, just toss PaladinPowerBar:Hide() into another addon's files or make that into a one-line addon itself.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-01-28 at 11:39 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    If you have MoveAnything installed, type /move PaladinPowerBar and use the hide checkbox in the main MoveAnything window. If you don't have that installed, just toss PaladinPowerBar:Hide() into another addon's files or make that into a one-line addon itself.
    Thanks, will do! Good old moveanything, best addon!

Hey folks I got shown a really nice add-on named doom cooldownPulse. I think its really well known. Normally I use a lot of Weakauras for keeping track of CDs.
    I've tried tellmewhen first for this but didnt got far and haven't found tutorials for exactly this option. Setting this up with WA's seems like a bit bothersome for all characters and all Specs and Cooldowns.
    So I've seen some Streamers using the add on but it looked differntly like it was skinned by Masque or AddonSkins but I dont find any options for it.

does anyone know how to get a cleaner look that suites the typical minimalistic elvUi look?
    Thanks in advance

There may be an addon for elvui that skins it already. I'd check the TukUI addon manager.

i have a jeopardy mod for trivia bot with poorly formatted answers

ie the questions will typically ask for answers with articles, the washington red skins, a flea, etc

how can i make it so triviabot will accept answers like the washington red skins, washington red skins, or a flea, the flea, flea, fleas etc

without physically changing every answer

there are 20k ish questions so physically changing wouldnt work at all

i know very little about lua or addons

@Djriff thanks for the idea looked around but didn't found something about it there sadly. Still a good Idea to look there.

@ Zungate: nope it doesnt, Have it installed all the time doom CooldownPulse is a bit older so it isnt supported by addonskins nor by masque.

But I Talked to someone who is gonna help me finding a texturepack that is supposed to exist somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Hey folks I got shown a really nice add-on named doom cooldownPulse. I think its really well known. Normally I use a lot of Weakauras for keeping track of CDs.
    I've tried tellmewhen first for this but didnt got far and haven't found tutorials for exactly this option. Setting this up with WA's seems like a bit bothersome for all characters and all Specs and Cooldowns.
    So I've seen some Streamers using the add on but it looked differntly like it was skinned by Masque or AddonSkins but I dont find any options for it.

does anyone know how to get a cleaner look that suites the typical minimalistic elvUi look?
    Thanks in advance
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html

@miguelxp thank you mate!! A lote thats exactly what I was looking for and works really well!

+1000 cookies for whoever fixes this:

So im doing garrison invasions. I can't see the "counter" for how many points we got. This is also a problem for many other things like DMF racing....And on and on and on...:/

Im sure its some addon blocking it, but I have no idea.

MoveAnything might be a help? Just dont know what the counter is called in first place.

Is there any addon that auto-single repairs your items when you are over the guild-repair cap, until you reach it and then use the guild repair?

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So im doing garrison invasions. I can't see the "counter" for how many points we got. This is also a problem for many other things like DMF racing....And on and on and on...:/

MoveAnything might be a help? Just dont know what the counter is called in first place.
    Might be MoveAnything - check/search for "State" or "World" - not sure anymore although I disabled the PvP stats while questing in BC not long ago - and reset

Quote Originally Posted by grazzarg View Post
    Might be MoveAnything - check/search for "State" or "World" - not sure anymore although I disabled the PvP stats while questing in BC not long ago - and reset
    How can I search for specific frames? I didnt find anything with State or World.