Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    I'm looking for some uint frames with a similar look to the ones in this picture. I have SUF, but i can't get them quite like this
    I have a similar playerunitframe config, i use pitbull.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    If using Stuf and you want 1 pixel borders, check out this really old post I've been using for years to alter Stuf to do exactly this.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...16&postcount=3

It requires you to do a little bit of altering to the mod itself, but I assure you it is quite easy. Basically just gotta do some copy/paste. As I said, I've been doing it for years and I have no coding experience.

Example of the pixel-perfect borders with the altered code:

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. I need a little assistance with Stuf. As shown in the image above, the target frame (top) has a Level and name display. Currently I am using the tag system in Stuf to create that using the following tags:

Code:
    [difficulty:level][difficulty:classification] [reactionnpc:name]
    Which if targeting a rare lvl 100 mob named Cotton Eye Joe it would show 100 Rare Cotton Eye Joe

What I would like to do it kinda keep it that way but have it truncate the name to C. E. Joe. I know this has to be done with LUA.

So, what i need it to do is color the level and rarity by difficulty, color the name by class if a player, reaction if npc, and truncate the name.

And then I need another bit of coding for the smaller frames in my UI (pet, tot, focus, etc). But for these I just need the name truncated and colored by player class/npc reaction (so leaving out the level and rarity).

I've found code here and there doing some of the things listed but I just don't know how to get it all put together in a way to get the result I'm looking for. Any help is wholefully appreciated.
    My LUA experience is quite new, but I'm a professional Software Dev, so I'll most likely be able to help - can you PM me what you've found and I'll help to work it out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Aurora missing textures does this. If you want to change the way Aurora missing textures looks, you'll need to edit all the art files. This is what Auroras Missing Textures looks like by default:
    Thanks, but what i meant was if someone knows how to costumize Aurora missing texture or is there another addon which does the same thing but is more costumizable, i don't like the "clean" or "transparency" of the bottons.

also I couldn't find a addon that makes the minimap fade out when i'm in combat, i tried sexymaps, the one i'm using now, but it doesn't have that option. any suggestion?

many thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by jthrod View Post
    Thanks, but what i meant was if someone knows how to costumize Aurora missing texture or is there another addon which does the same thing but is more costumizable, i don't like the "clean" or "transparency" of the bottons.

also I couldn't find a addon that makes the minimap fade out when i'm in combat, i tried sexymaps, the one i'm using now, but it doesn't have that option. any suggestion?

many thanks !
    The difficulty with external texture replacements is that they are required to be manually edited.
    You could take a look at MiirGUI Blue or MiirGUI Grey @ wowinterface.
    Though they will have less options for customisation.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Hey, is it possible to disable buffs like well fed or apexis event from central nameplate in kui nameplates? I'v tried spell list addon for kui nameplates. They look and work far better than ElvUI ones but i don't want to see those useless informations.

Quote Originally Posted by jthrod View Post
    Kong can do that iirc, not entirely sure
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/kingkongframefader

Quote Originally Posted by Obdojony View Post
    Hey, is it possible to disable buffs like well fed or apexis event from central nameplate in kui nameplates? I'v tried spell list addon for kui nameplates. They look and work far better than ElvUI ones but i don't want to see those useless informations.
    Try asking at the curse.com page, the developer is very nice and answers most questions

with the new Wardrobe improvements live, im looking for a bit of a niche mogging addon

basically i want an addon that can show you what Appearances from a zone/dungeon/raid or quests or the like you havent collected on a zone by zone basis. I mean something like Pet Tracker or pet collecting addons like that.

woudl also be nice if such an add on prioritized stuff you could learn (IE Plate items for pallies)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    with the new Wardrobe improvements live, im looking for a bit of a niche mogging addon

basically i want an addon that can show you what Appearances from a zone/dungeon/raid or quests or the like you havent collected on a zone by zone basis. I mean something like Pet Tracker or pet collecting addons like that.

woudl also be nice if such an add on prioritized stuff you could learn (IE Plate items for pallies)
    Look at mOnAr's WardrobeHelper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Look at mOnAr's WardrobeHelper.
    thanks
    looked it up
    it looks awesome ^^
    thanks man ^^

Deleted
    I'm after a unit frame, ideally set up or if it has the capability and I have to do it not overly time consuming, that is basically text instead of a bar of that makes sense? So for example it says rogue and fills empties as if it was a health bar. Even better if it supports custom fonts along with it. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by drackus View Post
    I'm after a unit frame, ideally set up or if it has the capability and I have to do it not overly time consuming, that is basically text instead of a bar of that makes sense? So for example it says rogue and fills empties as if it was a health bar. Even better if it supports custom fonts along with it. Thanks guys
    All unitframe addons come with a basic look so it all depends on your personal taste. If you don't care for customization at all I'd suggest oUF (which has skins you can download, no customization needed), otherwise I think Pitbull 4 and Shadowed UF are easy to customize.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    All unitframe addons come with a basic look so it all depends on your personal taste. If you don't care for customization at all I'd suggest oUF (which has skins you can download, no customization needed), otherwise I think Pitbull 4 and Shadowed UF are easy to customize.
    I know general unit frames just want to know what's best to achieve what I described. Thanks for the reply though.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I need suggestions for addon replacements, mostly due to the convenience of the Curse client.

Currently using 2 addons included in the packages of http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/#preview. Swatter for bug reporting because it only shows a clickable link in chat and the window doesn't appear on your screen if you don't want it. And SlideBar for my LDB addons that I use infrequently, because takes up no screen space unless you want it.

The main issue is SlideBar because I really like it but I was not able to find a replacement. Swatter is easily replaced but I keep using it because I have to download the package anyway.
    Any ideas on this?

Any ideas on this?
    Seem to vaugely recall a broker which would collect launcher-type brokers onto a menu.
    But have been unable to locate it.
    However that itself requires a broker display of some sort, either a traditional bar-type display, free floating, or perhaps something like Barrel @ Curse which adds broker icons to the minimap.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any ideas on this?
    !Buggrabber with Bugsack is the usual bug catching combo.

Maybe MBB for your Slidebar replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    !Buggrabber with Bugsack is the usual bug catching combo.

Maybe MBB for your Slidebar replacement.
    Those were my alternatives for bug catching. But nothing so far does what I like from SlideBar.

I tried MBB but it's for minimap addons, not LDB.

Alright I'm not sure if this is the proper place for it, but here it goes.
    So i really enjoy playing gnomes, but the screech they do when they get hit is HORRIBLY loud. If i turn down the volume for voices it'll fix it, but then i wont hear my character say anything else.

So, is there a way I can get my character to not scream horribly when hit, but still hear her voice?

Those were my alternatives for bug catching. But nothing so far does what I like from SlideBar.

I tried MBB but it's for minimap addons, not LDB.
    The one I mentioned above, Barrel can add brokers to the minimap.
    So a bit of a messy solution, but if the MBB format was sufficient then that may work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironi View Post
    add a second trigger to your metamorphosis aura with custom events ENCOUNTER_START, ENCOUNTER_END, and show on _START and hide on _END
    Thanks for the help!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

How do I hide this frame?

http://imgur.com/a/zwbgV

Moveanything doesn't have it, so how else? no addons seems to cover it.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO