Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    It is possible to do a Weakaura that Announce me if i can Click the Fisher if Fishing is ready? It would be so much Helpful and i will get it much clearly then i need to push the Button
    Unfortunately, no. The fishing bobber is strictly a world object and has no UI interaction. You can, however, install Fishing Buddy which automatically turns down all sounds while maxing out SFX whenever you equip a fishing pole, among many other QoL fishing improvements.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Sorry if it was already asked.

Is there an addon out there (maybe in combination with other addons) that will put markers on the world map or make an arrow like tomtom that tells you where a vendor is that has learnable transmog/mounts/toys/etc? I'm aware of addons that shows what dungeons can give you learnable transmog, but looking for vendors (you know, easy transmog)

I'm getting a LUA error with the XIV Databar addon, and I'm not sure what it means or how to fix it.

Code:
    Time: 06/03/17 18:05:48
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1082: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1055>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1082: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1055>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1588: in function `FeedGroup'
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1868: in function `Open'
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1896: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1894>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?
    ...ace\AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...GUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-BlizOptionsGroup.lua:20: in function <...GUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-BlizOptionsGroup.lua:19>
    [C]: in function `Show'
    Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:28: in function `InterfaceOptionsList_DisplayPanel'
    Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:46: in function `InterfaceOptionsListButton_OnClick'
    [string "*:OnClick"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Locals: <none>

I know it says "...\Bartender4\libs\..." in the one part of the error, but the error only started happening when I installed XIV and it goes away if I uninstall it. Also originally the error said something about Masque, but when I disable Masque it switches to say something about Bartender4, so I'm fairly certain the problem is in XIV.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    Hello !

Could you please help me to identify this add on ?
    it seems to be an addon displaying the loot table of a boss when a boss die with tabs for spec :

Quote Originally Posted by fyrenx View Post
    AtlasLoot Enhanced

Can someone assist with making a tellmewhen icon (or explain how to make one) that imitates simulationcraft's rune.time_to_x expression? it is supposed to give you the amount of time remaining in seconds until you have X runes total, based on rune regeneration speed at the time of evaluating the expression. obviously if you already have the amount of runes, you arent waiting and should return 0

Deleted
    Anyone have any idea what addon she uses to track her dots on the right.
    youtube . com /watch?v=2Pm94EDcQak

Quote Originally Posted by Molliyo View Post
    Anyone have any idea what addon she uses to track her dots on the right.
    youtube . com /watch?v=2Pm94EDcQak
    The showing of the ticks somewhat limits what it might be, so I would guess at SPTimers @ Curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhQxbkKfzrE

So, my question is
    Unit frames: What StatusBar Texture is that? Font ?

Is it DBM or Bigwigs? Can see its colored inside, what does the different colors represent?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    snip

So, my question is
    Unit frames: What StatusBar Texture is that? Font ?
    Statusbartexture looks like Skullflower (from his UI)
    Font is probably Expressway

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Is it DBM or Bigwigs? Can see its colored inside, what does the different colors represent?
    Timers are DBM for sure! There is an option to adjust colors based on relevance for your spec and other
    quite handy stuff like "this kills you" etc.

Deleted
    How do i change the color of the enemy nameplate from yellow to something else? I remember changing it to yellow at some point but i can't for the love of me change it again. I am using the addon Plater.

http://imgur.com/a/T6Gn9

Quote Originally Posted by PLorp View Post
    How do i change the color of the enemy nameplate from yellow to something else? I remember changing it to yellow at some point but i can't for the love of me change it again. I am using the addon Plater.

http://imgur.com/a/T6Gn9
    Yellow is the neutral color. All training dummies are neutral. Your enemy color is still red.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Yellow is the neutral color. All training dummies are neutral. Your enemy color is still red.
    Yeah, i know but i want to change both, enemy is also yellow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone found a replacement for Addon Control Panel? Seems the dev abandoned it, which is sad because ACP's addon profiles were amazing for someone like me who runs a lot of addons day-to-day but only a few for raids/dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Has anyone found a replacement for Addon Control Panel? Seems the dev abandoned it, which is sad because ACP's addon profiles were amazing for someone like me who runs a lot of addons day-to-day but only a few for raids/dungeons.
    Is it actually broken ?
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Is it actually broken ?
    For at least 2 months I haven't been able to even get it to load.

Hello, i think this is the right place to ask...i used to have a setting on my monk but i forgot the place i found it, what i'm searching for is:
    -lets say i press 1, i use JAB and global cooldown kicks in, normally i need to press 2 right before/after GCD expires, i found a setting that allowed me to press 2 while GCD was active (at least at half) and the game would "press" 2 for me when GCD came offcooldown. Prevented useless spamming, hope this makes sense, thanks!

I'm looking for an addon that will allow the Raid Lead to auto switch between Guild Master Loot and Personal loot depending on which boss we are fighting? We're not a hardcore guild but are tired of turning tier pieces into shards if our only Monk gets really lucky with tier pieces and want to switch to Master Loot on Tier Bosses and back to Personal loot after.

I could have sworn I saw something that allowed this, but my google-fu is failing me. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    For at least 2 months I haven't been able to even get it to load.
    Can't say I have been using profiles recently, but certainly using it to toggle addons on or off.
    As recently as during the last week.

Is there an error, or some indication on the blizzard-default addons screen (at character selection) that tells you why it won't be loaded.

You could try removing the saved variables, but that will remove all your profiles.
    Curse or Twitch client, right-click addon and Delete Saved Variables.