tyvm
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Im having trouble with SpellBinder, it cant find any options for making my binds different for each char, it just keeps the same for some reason, do you have any ideas on how or if i can change this?

Quote Originally Posted by pak.
    I can't watch the video right now, but it could be this mod, tracking enemy interrupt abilities
    this was the addon thank you very much

Is there any addon for Enchanting that shows you a list of what enchants you yet have to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Alarsen
    Is there any addon for Enchanting that shows you a list of what enchants you yet have to learn?
    U can browse WoWhead.com for this thing..

I was wanting to know of the name of the addon that has a black board at the bottom where your chat goes on the left side and your combat goes on the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarsen
    There is Ackis Recipe List which does that for every tradeskill

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by insonima
    I was wanting to know of the name of the addon that has a black board at the bottom where your chat goes on the left side and your combat goes on the right side.
    First of all - lol.

Second, its Skinner, the chatboxes you have to place yourself (yes its very hard work).

Hi, I use bits and pieces of the Caith UI, including her Shared Media folder.

I am able to use all of her fonts w/all my addons, including SLDataText. But something w/SLDT was causing major graphics lag, so i updated it, and now its fine.

Problem is, I can't select any of the Caith fonts in the fonts list. Any help?
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

Can anyone please tell me what mod is used in this video to change the bar options and portrait options? It's sick..

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Semper_F...n_Gruuls_Lair/

Thanks,
    Warga

Hello . I have a problem with Cowtip . IMO its settgins are a bit complicated i mean to set it to look really nice and simple . THe default look is big it shows to much informations, its aint that nicely coloured etc . Is there any presets ? Or how can i make it to look much nicer .
    Sápy the hunter

If you want a good looking but small tip addon, you should try out tipbuddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoorb
    Hi, I use bits and pieces of the Caith UI, including her Shared Media folder.

I am able to use all of her fonts w/all my addons, including SLDataText. But something w/SLDT was causing major graphics lag, so i updated it, and now its fine.

Problem is, I can't select any of the Caith fonts in the fonts list. Any help?
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

I just downloaded Buffalo and can't get rid of the blizzard buffs..

Quote Originally Posted by Sifon
    I just downloaded Buffalo and can't get rid of the blizzard buffs..
    Buffalo is a bit weird, you have to turn blizzard frames off, then /reloadui. Then turn Buffalo frames + ghostbuffs on. /reloadui.

Hey,

Could someone tell me what the font is used here on the player/raid unit frames?

http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8225102ah4.jpg

Deleted

pitbull i think

what is used in this ui for the char fram

Quote Originally Posted by Devillien
    pitbull i think

what is used in this ui for the char fram

looks like skinner

Quote Originally Posted by Iseult
    Hey,

Could someone tell me what the font is used here on the player/raid unit frames?

http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8225102ah4.jpg
    I was asking after the font Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Would there happen to be a Cooldown addon that tracks all of my cooldowns aswell as like hidden item cooldowns like tsunami talisman or dragonspine trophy?