Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Also have you tried SharedMedia for extra borders? Must the time if you just download someones UI package, and copy their SharedMedia folder to yours, you will find they have alot more options, I dont really know how to collect the textures myself tbh, so I just did this and never update my SharedMedia

Nope I havent, but I cant even find the option to change border style or color :P

I wish I could get online and have check for you, I can say roughly that I think its the 2nd option down, where you would find font options, aggro coloring etc, have a look around there under color and I know you can find it

Quote Originally Posted by Arandar
    I wish I could get online and have check for you, I can say roughly that I think its the 2nd option down, where you would find font options, aggro coloring etc, have a look around there under color and I know you can find it
    Cant find it I'll have to wait till blizz fix ur server

Looks like it wont be until the hot fixes I'll try do it asap though

Hey all, I was just curious if there was any popular downloadble Rogue UI. Thanks!

Edit: My Resoution for my screen is 1680x1050

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the help guys

Sifon, Pitbull > Player > click on Other, and that should give you your border options

I was wondering if anyone could help me with removing Atlas Loot Enhanced mini map button, I deleted from the flies which did get rid of it, but then I got the error that it was missing in BugSack, which isnt really a problem but Id like to be Error free, is there anything else I could do? It seems there is no option to hide the plugin.

Also when looking for Sifon's problem I found that my other textures for borders werent loading up for Pitbull, yet they were for eePanels etc, is this a problem with MyMedia files in SharedMedia?

Any help would be great, Ty

I was wondering if there was an addon that will allow me to select a different addon profile depending on what i wanted to do.

Example i may want everything loaded when grinding but when raiding minimal.
    ps i run alot of addons.

Im sure i have seen something that does this but cannot think where or what it is called.

Thanks very much in advance.
    Oluz

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Someone knows if it is possible to display "Grid" with 25 unit frames below each other? Just like this:

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=molauilx4.jpg

I know this is possible with other mods, like pitbull, but i just don't wanna miss the features of Grid that can't be displayed by pitbull (center icon, status indicator).

If it is possible, please tell me how to do it
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Any chance this UI is available for download ?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Someone knows if it is possible to display "Grid" with 25 unit frames below each other? Just like this:

I know this is possible with other mods, like pitbull, but i just don't wanna miss the features of Grid that can't be displayed by pitbull (center icon, status indicator).

Ive been playing around with Grid for quite a long time now and i havnt found such option. But as you mentioned you can do it with pitbull.
    Id stick to grid for healing tho if i were you.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DeathManz
    Any chance this UI is available for download ?
    Dunno, since it's not mine. Just copied the URL from another thread since i needed an example for what i wanted to do with Grid ;>

Quote Originally Posted by Nørf
    Ive been playing around with Grid for quite a long time now and i havnt found such option. But as you mentioned you can do it with pitbull.
    Id stick to grid for healing tho if i were you.
    I'll definitely stick to Grid. Just wanted to know if its possible to customize it like this. Guess i'm gonna have to speak to pastamancer. Maybe he'll add it as a future feature.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

15+ Year Old Account

I'll definitely stick to Grid. Just wanted to know if its possible to customize it like this. Guess i'm gonna have to speak to pastamancer. Maybe he'll add it as a future feature.
    I just dont see it possible as for me atleast i use all 4 corners for debuffs, cant imagine the pitbull setup then, wouldnt be able to see anything :x

Tbh It really doesnt make that much of a difference, Grid or Pitbull Raid frames, I have other addons such as timers which show how long my buffs are lasting on people and when I need to refresh them, aslong as the Unit Frames are usable they arent really going to make you a better or worse healer. And I dont really have any problems with pitbull debuffs on raid frames, I just set them up so they sit at the bottom on each players frame in raids

Does anyone have an idea of why MyMedia files arent working in certain addons like Pitull (The files from SharedMedia), and what I can do to fix it please?

Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Arandar
    Sifon, Pitbull > Player > click on Other, and that should give you your border options
    I cant see any border options there m8

Which font is used in his pitbull ?

BIGNOODLETITLING is the font Im sure, with [Outline] e.g [Name:ClassColor] [Outline] or try [ThickOutline], the border option is definately on "Other" under each seperate frames options, not 1 of the Sub options of Other, actually when you click on it, GL