What is this bloody annoying addon?

http://i.imgur.com/M6zKwj0.jpg

I can't seem to find it or move it, it has been pissing me off for past 4 hours lol...
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

Between the Spiral and Anti-Spiral dimensions.
    Not sure, you could disable your addons one by one till you find it.
    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
    -
    Issac Asimov, Foundation.

Pokémon Safari: Rock Type (Magcargo/Barbaracle/Dwebble).
    FC: 0447-5673-4977
    MAL PROFILE

In the middle of your screen? Looks like an action bar, so look at that. I can't tell which one you're using but if it were Bartender I'd uncheck LOCK, which would show the positions of all your bars; then find the one you don't like and disable it.

I've never seen that, but yeah, I'd just disable them and enable them one by one until you found the one that turns it on. Probably some sort of pet-related addon. If you're talking about the bar in the middle of the screen, try /moveui ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've never seen that, but yeah, I'd just disable them and enable them one by one until you found the one that turns it on. Probably some sort of pet-related addon. If you're talking about the bar in the middle of the screen, try /moveui ?
    GrubPet was the addon. I was too lazy to actually do it one by one *in the end had to do it) but now its fixed, thanks! ^^
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

For the future:

Calling "/framestack showHidden" will show a tooltip with a list of all UI elements underneath your mouse. Normally, you can figure out what addon is doing something by calling it.