Shadowed Unit frames - Dispellable buffs on target

Hello!
    Is there a way to somehow highlight all dispellable buffs on your target frame in SUF? I'm having trouble in dungeons/ raids/ PvP bc I don't really know if I can purge a buff from the mobs/ players or not.
    Atm you can just make them a bit larger than the rest but I am looking for away to highlight their borders.
    Thanks!

Mine show up with a white border, but you can change it under the General>Colors tab. There is a specific color option for Dispellable/Stealable things at the very bottom.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2017-08-22 at 09:10 AM.

There is no Color tab in the General tab of any specific frame (e.g. Player, Target etc.)
    And I would also like to know if there is a way for the dispellable buffs to be the first ones on the left of the row.
    Thanks!

Decursive is the best addon for dispells. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    Decursive is the best addon for dispells. IMO
    Not helpful to him whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Hello!
    Is there a way to somehow highlight all dispellable buffs on your target frame in SUF? I'm having trouble in dungeons/ raids/ PvP bc I don't really know if I can purge a buff from the mobs/ players or not.
    Atm you can just make them a bit larger than the rest but I am looking for away to highlight their borders.
    Thanks!
    There's a setting that you can use to change the Aura Border Style, but I can't find an option that lets you change the actual color, although it should be possible. I'll keep looking.

Edit: I found it! Hah!

Go to General, and under the General tab, check "Advanced."

Then, go to Colors, and under Aura Borders, you should see one for Stealable/Curable/Dispellable.
    You can change it to like, yellow or something so that it sticks out from the standard whiteish border.
    Last edited by Kylista6; 2017-08-22 at 03:40 PM.

Great find! Thanks a lot! Made my day