I was looking through it and appearantly the combat sounds and the bosses quotes are tied together and count as combat sound so if I turn that off I can't hear the quotes anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Troll Rogue View Post
    I was looking through it and appearantly the combat sounds and the bosses quotes are tied together and count as combat sound so if I turn that off I can't hear the quotes anymore.
    Here try this.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SirHps View Post
    Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me what font this is???

IMG SNIPPED

Thank you very much
    Try Identifont DOT com's service. It looks a little like a BankGothic Oblique or a Helvetica (sort of), but I doubt that's what it is. Identifont places it as Linotype Inagur, but I don't think it's a 100% match.

---------- Post added 2011-03-07 at 01:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Peral View Post
    Hey I'm looking for an addon that I can type in a list of herbs, the amount i want, and for it to show X/Y of how many I have in my bags. Also it would support up to around 100 items at once and saves it even after I log off.

As an example:
    0. _item name_ - X/Y
    1. Peacebloom - 100/60
    2. Copper Ore - 37/50

Y= what number i set
    X= the number in my bags/bank

Thanks for any info anyone can give / code it for me

ALSO if it showed the list like the Blizzard Quest Log that would be awesome and kinda what i want it to look like.
    While not specifically meeting the list desire, Altoholic records items in mail, AH, bags, bank, Guild bank, etc. and outputs them on the tooltip mouseover. It has a search function and will display how many you have total on that server, cross-faction and cross-alt. There may be an LDB plug-in you can get to display a list.
    Last edited by dervasavred; 2011-03-07 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    hi, i'm looking for the loot-statistic-part of the old MobInfo-Addon

the Addon should:
    1. Show in Tooltip, how often i got what item out of what mob divided by how often killed
      ---> (e.g.: "800% Cindercloth (800 looted / 100 killed)"
    2. filter what kind of loot-window (loot, pick-pocket, skin, herbalism, mine, etc)
      ---> (e.g.: "800%+300%+0% Cindercloth (800 / 100 killed || 300 / 100 pickpocket || 0 // 100 skinned)
    3. let me search the item-database for loot by name, quality & kind-of-loot (as in 2.)
      ---> (e.g.: "volatile" + "(X)white" + "(X) mining"...)
    4. let me search the mob-database for the Mobs of certain zones / instances + level + name
      ---> (e.g.: "crab" + "(X)Vashj'ir" + "(X)Beast")

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranor View Post
    Anyone know the addon name i am trying to pick out of my brain,

It pretty much shows an icon when any of my abilitlies comes off CD! it shows over my char or anywhere on the screen so i don't have to look anywhere else to see.

Can't think of the name, i am sure i saw it before.

Tried :

Power Auras.
    Doom Cooldown Pulse i believe

I would like to merge Scourge strike´s physical and shadow components into just one number, for output on MSBT or another similar scrolling text addon, looked a lot for this, anyone has any ideas?

Deleted
    Im sorry if this has been asked and answered before but its 422 pages long thread so im gonna ask it again, im in need of a Map (mini-map) addon that is pretty much just a square where you can turn of ALL buttons and texts on and i have not found any yet so please help me find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Im sorry if this has been asked and answered before but its 422 pages long thread so im gonna ask it again, im in need of a Map (mini-map) addon that is pretty much just a square where you can turn of ALL buttons and texts on and i have not found any yet so please help me find one.
    Sexymap can do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I use Squeenix by Tekkub.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom View Post
    I could use an addon that interracts with ventrilo so that i know whos talking.

can someone point me in the right direction?
    Ventrilo has the built-in ability to display who ever is speaking. It places a small box on your screen, with the info. I keep my info box in the lower left corner of my screen.

The Ventrilo feature is named 'Overlay Support' and is available on the 'overlay' tab, within 'setup'.
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bommer View Post
    Ventrilo has the built-in ability to display who ever is speaking. It places a small box on your screen, with the info. I keep my info box in the lower left corner of my screen.

The Ventrilo feature is named 'Overlay Support' and is available on the 'overlay' tab, within 'setup'.
    oh cool, had no idea about that, saves me the trouble of getting everyone using an addon.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but to be honest, I can't really go through 422 pages checking it.

http: //img607.imageshack.us/img607/2851/wowscrnshot020511224609.jpg

What is the addon that makes the actionbars and buffs that colour? Or if isn't an addon, how do I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aethere View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but to be honest, I can't really go through 422 pages checking it.

http: //img607.imageshack.us/img607/2851/wowscrnshot020511224609.jpg

What is the addon that makes the actionbars and buffs that colour? Or if isn't an addon, how do I do it?
    Probably ButtonFacade and one of its skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Hey, i was wondering if anyone can share some damage font addon, been advised to try NiceDamage, but cant seem to find it on Curse, so any advice of a similar addon is apreciated. Been toying with MBST, but thats just not it :S
    Thanks in advance

How do i permanently hide range checks and corrupted blood/sound advisement's through DBM??
    Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels.

I've been searching around trying to find an addon that will allow me to save button placement/keybinds as profiles. Like the duel spec setup. My wife and I share an account and we like our buttons in different positions with different keybinds. I'm using bartender currently and that has a profile setting but it seems to only save the bar positions. any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SirHps View Post
    Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me what font this is???

http://media.curse.com/Curse.Project...2/Examples.jpg

Thank you very much
    Eurostile
    http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/eurostile/
    http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/adobe/eurostile/

Unfortunately it's not a font you would have typically have kicking around on most systems, but a lot of UI mods allow you to import fonts to use.
    Last edited by sabbath032; 2011-03-10 at 12:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryless View Post
    I've been searching around trying to find an addon that will allow me to save button placement/keybinds as profiles. Like the duel spec setup. My wife and I share an account and we like our buttons in different positions with different keybinds. I'm using bartender currently and that has a profile setting but it seems to only save the bar positions. any thoughts?
    if you dont need the complete 10 bars you can put your spells in diffrent ones and switch them with a modifier: /bt -> bars -> bar x -> state configuration -> page

maybe this does the job for you

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    if you dont need the complete 10 bars you can put your spells in diffrent ones and switch them with a modifier: /bt -> bars -> bar x -> state configuration -> page

maybe this does the job for you
    I'm looking at this now and it seems that this would give me clean bars per each profile but erase all keybinds and that would be more of a hassle than just dragging all the buttons around...

Deleted
    I got 2 Questions...
    1) Is there an addon that can allow me to track my Lifebloom as a bar deminishing...that is customizable as well...and that doesn't necessarily require me to actually target the Lifebloom's Target.. Because i have tried it with "Satrina's Buff Frames" but although it works for me (as having cast lifebloom on me!) it doesn't work for my target as i intended to... because i have to TARGET my Lifebloom's target in order to SEE the lifebloom deminishing bar (with timers and all ofc). P.S. I don't wanna have to use the Focus target option if possible.

2) Does anyone know WHY on Satrina's Buff Frames... when u configure the Parent "X" buff frame and pick the "Y" , "Z" , "C" etc. etc. buff frames as Child , their visual options turn into the Parent's ones?! For example... I have created a buff frame named: "My effects" and i have filtered it accordingly to only show my buffs, debuffs ON ME..and i pick let's say BLUE COLORED text for the timer and BIG ICON size...and then i created a buff frame named: "Buffs" and have filtered it accordingly as well for ONLY OTHER PEOPLE's buffs / debuffs on me...with YELLOW COLORED text and SMALL ICON size... What happens when i put "My effects" as parent buff frame and "Buffs" as child is that the effects that of course follow right after MY effects.. have EXACTLY the same size AND color as the parent's ones. (filters have 100% being configured correctly and yes..both "My Effects" and "buffs" work)