Hey guys,

I just found this screenshot and was wondering if anyone could help me out finding the background picture for the stuf player + target frame, the buttonfacade skin for the bar and the skin for the buff bar.

Would realy appreciate any kind of help.

Hey guys, I'm using the Aura Frames addon and I have a quick question:
    Is it possible to change the height of the bars, when using a bar container?
    I've looked all over the settings, but I just can't find it..

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 10:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Hey guys,
    I just found this screenshot and was wondering if anyone could help me out finding the background picture for the stuf player + target frame, the buttonfacade skin for the bar and the skin for the buff bar.
    Would realy appreciate any kind of help.
    [Image...]
    I believe the bar texture he is using is called Glamour. I think it is included in the SharedMedia addon. If not, then PM me and I'll upload the texture for you.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2011-04-18 at 10:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I'm looking for an addon which does something similar to one of the features of older versions of Hitsmode; I want a quick Combat Summary(total DPS of current combat event) sent to SCT(preferably via libSink). I don't want to use an older version of HM because it's a CPU-hog, and i wouldn't use any of it's other features anyway.
    *bumpetibump*

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    *bumpetibump*
    I can only think of EavesDrop

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    I can only think of EavesDrop
    I already have Scrolling Combat Text(xCT), and i wanted it to be announced after each combat event(Mostly for soloing, I use Skada when grouped)

Deleted
    What is the de-buff mod that shows the de-buffs under his center focus bar and what mod is he using for the "radar" thingey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzaPTgVrvU

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What is the de-buff mod that shows the de-buffs under his center focus bar and what mod is he using for the "radar" thingey?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzaPTgVrvU
    The radar display is from BigWigs Bossmods.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Ok thanks Iawomous, any idea about the de-buff mod?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I am looking for a set of Mods/Addons for a DK. Maybe help with a rotations gear etc.
    Survival is Key

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ok thanks Iawomous, any idea about the de-buff mod?
    It could be just about any buff/debuff addon. Most buff display addons have the ability to create 'containers' or 'frames' that can show buffs / debuffs based on filters. If I were you, I'd take a look at Raven, Aura Frames and SBF.
    I think that Raven only supports a bar style display, but I'm not sure.. My personal favorite is Aura Frames.

---------- Post added 2011-04-19 at 09:59 PM ----------

I'm looking for some help with Reflux.. I'm trying to get it to emulate a profile for the addon Baud Manifest, but it just won't work.
    What I've done:
    - Set up Baud Manifest as I like it.
    - Looked in BaudManifest.toc to find the name of the saved variables file.
    - Typed "/reflux add BaudManifestData" in game.
    * Reflux prints: "BaudManifestData Added to emulation list."
    - I type /reflux save
    * Reflux responds with "No emulations saved."
    Last edited by Riboe; 2011-04-19 at 10:11 PM.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Ok thanks Riboe, ill check them out and hope i can get them to look like his =)

Deleted
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post, anyway..
    Is it possible to mirror/flip the portrait in Pitbull 4? Like the targets portrait should be the opposite angle than the players portrait.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post
    Is it possible to mirror/flip the portrait in Pitbull 4? Like the targets portrait should be the opposite angle than the players portrait.
    As far as I know, it isn't possible.. It would be a neat, little feature though!
    Last edited by Riboe; 2011-04-19 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, first off here's my current UI
    The add-ons that are visible are Skinner and the Naga add-on the other add-ons are irrelevant to my request. The reason I'm posting this is that I'm looking for a way to reduce screen clutter and still have access to all the buttons I find are needed to do a good job as a bear, cat and PvP cat. Would also like the link or suggestion to an add-on that lets me micro manage my keybinds if possible. Any help is useful, thanks.
    I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS.-Richard, Chief Warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Mayor of a Little Village up the Coast, Mistress of Magma and Lord of the Dance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post

Yes its possible, in the "Units" tab on the right side there are a drop down list where you choose player, focus, target and so on, then when you have chose a unit frame you click the "Mirror vertically" box.

That will mirror the position of the portrait, but not the orientation correctly since both will be facing in the same direction.
    Seems to be a limitation with using the default 3d portraits since it is not just Pitbull which has the same issue.

Deleted
    Either i just dont understand what you want done but now when looking closer i meant horizontally not vertically, and if it still isnt correct i just dont understand =/

The portraits even if mirrored will still be facing to the right, and as far as I am aware in pitbull there is nothing you can do about that.

Deleted
    Ohh ok, well when we are talking kind about it, anyway you can mirror the unit frames using sUF in the same way you can do in Pitbull (the examples i just posted)

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Hey guys, I'm using the Aura Frames addon and I have a quick question:
    Is it possible to change the height of the bars, when using a bar container?
    I've looked all over the settings, but I just can't find it..

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 10:26 PM ----------

I believe the bar texture he is using is called Glamour. I think it is included in the SharedMedia addon. If not, then PM me and I'll upload the texture for you.
    Thanks alot mate. Will try it when im at home.