Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Is it possible in power auras to count how many people are affected by my riptide and show it as icon with stack count?
    just wondering
    why u need this?) max number of active riptides 3 ( if glifed )
    and also u can set in grid for example

Quote Originally Posted by Kykypyka View Post
    just wondering
    why u need this?) max number of active riptides 3 ( if glifed )
    and also u can set in grid for example
    Preparation for T12 2pc mostly. And also from curiosity to improve my overall healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Preparation for T12 2pc mostly. And also from curiosity to improve my overall healing.
    just set Riptide in grid (or what u using)
    i think there is no way to set multiple targets buff tracking in PA

---------- Post added 2011-05-18 at 08:33 AM ----------

is there any addon like Wintergasper? as fubar app or standalone

Quote Originally Posted by Kykypyka View Post
    is there any addon like Wintergasper? as fubar app or standalone
    While lacking a sync function, try Capping Battleground Timers @ Curse.
    It offers timers for Wintergrasp and Tol Barad as well as various timers and extra information for battlegrounds, much like that provided by DBM but you can turn parts off should they be either duplicating, or unwanted.

Not sure this is even possible, but I'm looking for a mod that lets you "alt-tab" abilities. Say, for example, I've got this hypothetical mod bound to Shift + Q. When I hold Shift, and press Q, a menu pops up with various abilities in it. This menu stays visible for as long as you hold down Shift after having pressed Q, and pressing Q repeatedly will let you cycle through the abilities. When you release Shift, the ability you have selected will be activated. Basically, the same operation as Windows' alt-tab, but instead of changing windows, it allows you to use various abilities in a non-time-sensitive situation (like a selection of various mounts) by using only one keybind.

Has anyone ever heard of a mod like this?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by eldaveo; 2011-05-18 at 07:22 PM.

Deleted
    There's a similar mod called OPie, however a functionality like the one you are describing would be near impossible to achieve with the current secure template system that addons are bound to.

(taken from the Mage UI thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hinnata View Post

hey i was wondering if anyone could tell me what addon the Health percentages are? (if they are an addon)
    Last edited by crazysmacker; 2011-05-18 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazysmacker View Post
    (taken from the Mage UI thread)

hey i was wondering if anyone could tell me what addon the Health percentages are? (if they are an addon)
    That looks to be oUF Hank @ Wowinterface, a layout for oUF.
    It will require also oUF 1.5 @ Wowinterface as the framework to run it.

can someone share TukUI border textures?

15+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if anyone knew if cRange2 and nameplates modifier had been updated for 4.1. I've really missed those 2 addons I used back during ICC25 progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I need a fury warrior UI. I have a razor naga mouse. I'm really not sure what other info to give, I'd like one that shows exact HP, rage (1-100 instead of just a general idea from the bar) and boss HP percentage. I'd like to be able to keybind a bunch of stuff to my mouse. Bartender doesn't work well, as I play windowed, and whenever I resize the game it moves everything all over the place. Thanks.

I'm looking for a Dot/Debuff timer that's independent of unit frames but has the targeting option of [Pet's Target] and can be white listed to only spells I cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

i need a addon which shows my hp bar above char like nameplates .
    i watch Adouken 3 teaser and i see it and love it but couldnt find on net can u help me

about 0:43 it show up

thank you.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-21 at 06:19 PM.

I've been trying to get a decent debuffs display on my nameplates, without having to resort to using Tidy Plates. I've been toying around with PlateBuffs and tried to edit how they look, and thought I'd post my solution here for anyone else looking to do this (I have seen many posts asking for help with this lately). Obviously this is not the only or the best way to do this, and I am not a coding expert - but it works.

Addons Installed:
    PlateBuffs
    Clean Icons - Thin
    Any nameplates of choice

In PlateBuffs/frame.lua change:

Code:
    local DebuffTypeColor = DebuffTypeColor

to:

local DebuffTypeColor = DebuffTypeColor["none"]
    and

Code:
    cd:SetText("0")
    	cd:SetPoint("TOP", f.icon, "BOTTOM")
    	f.cd = cd

to:

cd:SetText("0")
    	cd:SetPoint("TOP", f.icon, "CENTER")
    	f.cd = cd
    Included screenshots of the result, using Aloft + PlateBuffs; with and without Show cooldown + Show cooldown overlay enabled:

~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

could anyone tell me what the addon for the battle rez and mana cd thing is in the bottom right?

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-05-22 at 10:36 PM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Know of an addon to auto join custom channels after you leave them due to server crashes or game crashes?

I'm trying to make it so my power aura will only show when there is X seconds remaining. Example I'm trying to make one for weapon enchants on shaman, but I don't need to see the timer until roughly 30 seconds remaining, opposed to the full 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    I'm trying to make it so my power aura will only show when there is X seconds remaining. Example I'm trying to make one for weapon enchants on shaman, but I don't need to see the timer until roughly 30 seconds remaining, opposed to the full 10 minutes.
    There is a slider at the bottom of the Timer tab, it is what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Clickers View Post
    could anyone tell me what the addon for the battle rez and mana cd thing is in the bottom right?

i.imgur.com/mSn2js.jpg
    well i figured it out and the mod is called rebirthed

There is a slider at the bottom of the Timer tab, it is what you are looking for.
    Not quite. If I do this it will hide the aura entirely, I want it to still show the aura however not the timer until X time.