Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that shows an icon on your screen of your spells and a number above/below/inside them that shows how long they have until they either fall off or until their cooldown is up. I know I've seen it around somewhere. And NO, I don't mean OmniCC. Separate icons in the middle of the screen.
    PowerAuras is the best for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that shows an icon on your screen of your spells and a number above/below/inside them that shows how long they have until they either fall off or until their cooldown is up. I know I've seen it around somewhere. And NO, I don't mean OmniCC. Separate icons in the middle of the screen.
    Raven can do the things u describe.
    Also older and out of date but still working nicely Auracle, which cant do cooldowns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone -

I've tried looking through the power auras guide but couldn't really find exactly what I was looking for.

I play an arms warrior, and was wondering if there is a way to display the ICD for TfB through PA - would make it easier to avoid clipping procs when trying to weave in other priority abilities.

Thanks ^_^

glyph addon

looking for an inscription addon that will log all of the missing glyphs that i need on my toons. I use a bank toon that i scan auctions on and would like to purchase missing glyphs when the price is right, but its a pain unless I write out every missing glyph on all of my toons and cross check them.

Deleted
    Hey there

Im looking for a Data Broker addon like Blockoland just with some more options.
    I don't want a addon to make a bar for me, i want to be able to put each addon where i want it to be.

Any suggestions?

Deleted
    StatBlockCore can do that.

Deleted
    As always you save the day Treeston, thanks... ;o)

Deleted
    That's my job.

Was gonna make a thread but thought this was the best place for this request. Please identify the following in the linked video:

- Name plates icon that shows debuffs druid applied plus timers. (Very sexy)
    - Dot timers (Looks like ForteXorcist but not sure)
    - Combo point display (Think this is NUG)

http:// youtu.be/c7uCmZ-1GyA

Deleted
    I'd like to know what the UI in this video is called, if it's not a compiled UI, I'd like to know what the unit frames are called, at least.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN6Cv...eature=related

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkaholic View Post
    Was gonna make a thread but thought this was the best place for this request. Please identify the following in the linked video:

- Name plates icon that shows debuffs druid applied plus timers. (Very sexy)
    - Dot timers (Looks like ForteXorcist but not sure)
    - Combo point display (Think this is NUG)

http:// youtu.be/c7uCmZ-1GyA
    - Nameplates are TidyPlates, can't identify the skin
    - DoT timers I'm relatively sure are ForteXorcist
    - Combo point display is indeed NuG, judging from the preview image on curse

---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    I'd like to know what the UI in this video is called, if it's not a compiled UI, I'd like to know what the unit frames are called, at least.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN6Cv...eature=related

Thanks in advance!
    That UF layout should be possible with every common "customizable" UF mod. I know for sure that PB4 can do it, and I'd assume SUF could do it too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    That UF layout should be possible with every common "customizable" UF mod. I know for sure that PB4 can do it, and I'd assume SUF could do it too.
    Are you sure it's not a compiled and ready to go UI? It kind of looks like LUI but not quite.

Deleted
    Does any one know a descent raiding shadow priest minimalistic UI ? ... I want to try something different .. minimalistic.. that has what i need and nothing more ..

I'm currently running with this /watch?v=wj506z4UYSk.

If you say TukUI you'll get a cookie .. and a slap .. Perhaps a mod of TukUI..
    Also .. Something dark . :3 Shadowish priestly .. Yahh :3

Thanks !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Are you sure it's not a compiled and ready to go UI? It kind of looks like LUI but not quite.
    It's none I know, though it seems oddly familiar.

Deleted
    Obituary

I hoping someone can help me here

Im using the addon Obituary but im not happy with the 1 line output, i used to use this fix but it's not working anymore.

I have found this but i can't get it to work and im not even sure that it is the right one.

GraemeF (the author) will apparently not add the 3 line output --Link--

I can't see how i can use only the last hit to anything, let's say the tank take a hit for 100.000 and the 100.000 again and then a dot for 300, then it will say that the tank died from a hit of 300 --WRONG--

I know there are other options like Death Note and many other, but i really like the simple look that Obituary is using

So my question is:
    Is there anyone there have/can make a fix for this so i again can see the last 3 hit ?

KgPanels and Forte

Hey all,

Does anyone know whether KgPanels can hide the spell CD bar built into Forte? And if so do you know the name of the frame. I'm having a hell of time tracking it down at the moment.

You will need to disable the bar from Forte
    /fx to open the options, and you will need to find it from there.
    Guessing the spell cooldowns bar, but since I no longer use forte I cant be more specific.

Can some1 post all the boss specific debuff id's for powa or NTK?)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilko1989 View Post
    Can some1 post all the boss specific debuff id's for powa or NTK?)
    Check this topic Power Auras Cata Raid Bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Hello. I would like to know your opinion about the most funny and crazy addons. What are they? For example, ATeam, Comix (The Return), Doomed, Best Around Level-Up Addon, Avvvvvvvvvv. And what can you offer more?