Deleted
    Means that the text to display would be larger than the FontString that is trying to display it, so it cuts off enough characters to make it fit again and replaces them with the three dots. However, since those stack counts only have 2 characters, they're completely replaced with the dots.
    Solution would be to reduce the font size of the count in your SBF settings.

Hey all - Long time lurker first time poster, just wondering if anybody could give me some insight into the UI used in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CRqK1w65wQ

I'm more specifically interested in the raid/heal frames, and the 'smooth' flowly health bars, rather than the usual ones that jump between the different values.
    I know it's obviously not easy to just 'find' a UI as they're quite often custom made, but this one is absolutely awesome and so any insight would be greatly appreciated

Anyone happen to know what the mod is at the top of screen from the Karfagen fandrall kill that has the volume control option?

Quote Originally Posted by thecamel55 View Post
    Hey all - Long time lurker first time poster, just wondering if anybody could give me some insight into the UI used in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CRqK1w65wQ

I'm more specifically interested in the raid/heal frames, and the 'smooth' flowly health bars, rather than the usual ones that jump between the different values.
    I know it's obviously not easy to just 'find' a UI as they're quite often custom made, but this one is absolutely awesome and so any insight would be greatly appreciated
    ElvUI @ WoWInterface

@Up:
    No clue about that volume control, googled for it but no results.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tural View Post
    You can show them on CLCRet though, under Aura Buttons. All you need to do is set them up like this:

You can move them under the Layout menu in CLCRet.

The timers would be added automatically by an addon like OmniCC.

For Inquisition, if you want a timer, set the "Type" dropdown to "Generic buff" and the "Target unit" to "player" - That will give an icon showing the remaining duration on Inquisition when it is up.
    this was what I was looking for thanks a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know what the Unit Frames are in the vodka Shannox kill video? Also the buffs on the right of the screen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwjmW...&feature=feedu

Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Anyone know what the Unit Frames are in the vodka Shannox kill video? Also the buffs on the right of the screen...

Buffs: Elkano's BuffBars @ Curse

"You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post

Those look like Pitbull, I used to use those back in Wrath. One thing about Pitbull though is that theyre extremely customizable aka takes time to understand the options.

---------- Post added 2011-07-12 at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    So I am going to be redoing my UI and have been looking around for ideas. I really like the bars that are above the nameplates in ElvUI that track procs. However I want to customize my own UI and not use ElvUI. Does anyone know of an addon that has similar functionality?
    Lurking old posts just to see if I can help, and if this hasn't been answered then try Forte Xorcist you can tell Forte what to track and what NOT to track, just like ElvUIs bars above the UFs. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...texorcist.aspx
    Last edited by ODDLAWL; 2011-07-12 at 07:46 PM.
    [/CENTER]

What the name of the addon that highlight skills on actionbar when there is a : Proc , 5 combo points skills (like highlight RIP when you have 5 CP) , interrupt and 3 HP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Machida View Post
    What the name of the addon that highlight skills on actionbar when there is a : Proc , 5 combo points skills (like highlight RIP when you have 5 CP) , interrupt and 3 HP ?
    You could set that up pretty easily with a combination of PowerAuras and Power Auras Classic: Buttons. Set up a PowerAura that is set to activate when certain conditions are met, and configure it to light your macro or skills up when that condition is met.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hello all

I've been wondering can the ElvUI layout(the greyish rectangles that become your bars and such), can it be applied to my current UI, without me having to fully use the ElvUI itself?

Quote Originally Posted by pipelol View Post
    Anyone happen to know what the mod is at the top of screen from the Karfagen fandrall kill that has the volume control option?
    I remembered seeing a tutorial a while back showing a similar idea using kgPanels to create custom button-like frames along the top in a similar style.
    Due to the consistency and varied functions then I would think they are doing the same.

A bit of searching and I found the video I had seen.

While similar could perhaps be achieved with a databroker display, I am not aware of any that allow a custom text label for the brokers.
    Two of them with very different functions and both described as toggle would seem to indicate something like the above.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pipelol View Post
    Without even looking at the video I can say that it's most likely a Lib Data Broker bar with a plugin. To get it first you need a bar, and then the plugin.

Onto my own question...it's actually about the default UI. I was doing archeology and in the main panel I noticed there is weird icon at the bottom next to the Vykrul icon. It looks like an Indiana Jones hat and a pick and some other stuff. What they heck is it for? It's still greyed out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Without even looking at the video I can say that it's most likely a Lib Data Broker bar with a plugin. To get it first you need a bar, and then the plugin.

Onto my own question...it's actually about the default UI. I was doing archeology and in the main panel I noticed there is weird icon at the bottom next to the Vykrul icon. It looks like an Indiana Jones hat and a pick and some other stuff. What they heck is it for? It's still greyed out for me.
    It is a generic or miscellaneous placeholder for the potential introduction of a future race into the profession.
    Browsing the ArtBrowser on wowprogramming quickly found it, where it is even described as "Misc".
    That also seemed to be indicated anyway by the image showing the tools associated with the profession more than any given race within the game.

utils/artbrowser/Interface/Archeology @ wowprogramming.com

Interface/Archeology/Arch-Race-Misc.png

Interface/Archeology/Arch-Race-MiscBIG.png

Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2011-07-13 at 10:42 AM.

Looking for a good addon that tracks current mana regeneration as accurately as possible. Any suggestions.

im looking for an addon that announces killing blows in /s /p /raid or /bg
    or can 'mik scrolling battle text' do that?
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom View Post
    im looking for an addon that announces killing blows in /s /p /raid or /bg
    or can 'mik scrolling battle text' do that?
    Killing Blow Announcer v1.1 - long time outdated but maybe will work
    ShaderMod 4.0 - i think this one has announcing option too

@offtop
    This topic has over 9000 replies.

will try em, thanks.

found a third one too called 'KillingSpree' on curse.

found another one, called killshot.

at least that one works but it doesn announce killingblows in /s

edited the addon a bit in the options and it puts out an emote for everyone and a chat message only i can read, guess itll have to do.
    Last edited by Seriousdoom; 2011-07-14 at 06:53 PM.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

anyone know how to get grid indicators working? it isnt showing me threat/debuffs even though i have it all enabled, the corner indicators still arent working.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

I'm looking for a addon that removes the Vampiric Embrace healing text, I saw one on wowinterface the other day but I can't find it anymore, anyone?