Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I wouldn't modify Bison itself for that. I'd load up Kong Automatic UI Hider and tell it to hide Bison for me, including mouseover and any form of OOC fading.

Just a small thing which is bugging me: Are there other customizable tooltip addons besides Tiptac?
    A little bit lua editing isn't a problems, if the parameters are clearly visible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't modify Bison itself for that. I'd load up Kong Automatic UI Hider and tell it to hide Bison for me, including mouseover and any form of OOC fading.
    I've tried using Kong but it just seems really buggy and didn't seem to work with Bison :\

Quote Originally Posted by Noobinator View Post
    I would like to know if there is any way to make my UI look the same for ALL characters. I really dont want to copy paste the WTF folder for every char. Any ideas?

//Noobinator
    Like the person said make all your profiles on every addon the same and you can get the addon "Reflux" and type /reflux switch "name of profile"
    "Dang dude, watch some Swifty videos or something!"

This is my first post in this topic, and I am writing here because I just saw a screenshot of a UI I really liked and I wonder what it is.

http://i.imgur.com/9AC6B.jpg (I copied this link without asking the one who originally posted it, so I apologize for that)

I pretty much wonder what all these addons are. I especially love the action bars, and the border around the abilities. I love the minimap and the border around it, I love the darkish chat and the other windows which I guess is a dps meter and threat meter, I love the information bar below the actionbars with information about fps etc and I love the unit frames. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what addons is used!
    Last edited by Toxicated; 2011-07-22 at 03:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    What's the addon that's causing FPS and other stats to appear around the chat windows in this UI?
    http://i.imgur.com/IKn9D.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinspawn View Post
    What's the addon that's causing FPS and other stats to appear around the chat windows in this UI?
    http://i.imgur.com/IKn9D.jpg
    Looks like it might be SLDataText with use class colors selected or something similar. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LDataText.html
    Last edited by jries; 2011-07-22 at 04:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a premade ui called TukUI or ElvUI. That's not SLDataText
    Find them both here http://www.tukui.org/blog/
    [/CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    That is a premade ui called TukUI or ElvUI. That's not SLDataText
    Find them both here http://www.tukui.org/blog/
    Thanks,

I know it's from ElvUI, but I'd like to know what the addon itself is called. I'm not a fan of using packs and I like to create my own UI, however I want that addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an addon it's actually PART of Elv and Tuk.
    Alternatively! you COULD use SLDataText like jries suggested though for SOME of the info displayed on those panels. You could also use KGPanels to make tiny panels of your own that are fully configurable.
    Last edited by ODDLAWL; 2011-07-22 at 05:16 AM.
    [/CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    It's not an addon it's actually PART of Elv and Tuk.
    Alternatively! you COULD use SLDataText like jries suggested though for SOME of the info displayed on those panels. You could also use KGPanels to make tiny panels of your own that are fully configurable.
    Awesome, thanks. I'll do that then.

Deleted
    Sorry if I'm double posting but I couldn't find my previous thread via the search function.How can I config recount to show indivdual player dps rather than total raid dps?I've looked it up and asked a couple of ppl and no on knew.Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    You asked here already, and it's also been answered.

Is it possible to report used raid cooldowns on raid chat in oRA3? If yes, how to setup it?

Does anyone know of an AddOn that will make the quest log look the way it did before 3.3?
    Look ahead and see, there's still so many borders we could cross
    Just you and me, making up for all the time that we have lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tariel36 View Post
    Is it possible to report used raid cooldowns on raid chat in oRA3? If yes, how to setup it?
    I don't believe there is a feature in oRA3 to do that, but RSA WILL do that, and what you say is fully customizable. You can also pick WHERE you announce it may it only be raid, yell, say, or all three etc. It's amazing! There is also a feature in ForteXorcist that will announce these types of things.
    [/CENTER]

Greetings! I have some questions regarding the UI above. I am currently using Dominos for my own UI, but I absolutely love the style/design on the action bars shown on the picture. How am I able to obtain it? I am also wondering what that information below the action bar is which shows mail notification, fps and so on. Also curious about the minimap addon
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-07-23 at 06:50 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Toxicated -

It may be Dominos, in fact. But he's also using ButtonFacade and a BF skin.

For the information text, that may be SLDataText, or it may be a collection of data broker plugins in an LDB display.

His minimap is most likely pMinimap, Chinchilla, or PocketPlot, but may be any other minimap addon that does a square minimap (sexymap, basicminimap, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Toxicated -

It may be Dominos, in fact. But he's also using ButtonFacade and a BF skin.

For the information text, that may be SLDataText, or it may be a collection of data broker plugins in an LDB display.

His minimap is most likely pMinimap, Chinchilla, or PocketPlot, but may be any other minimap addon that does a square minimap (sexymap, basicminimap, etc).
    I tested all of the addons you mentioned, but it seems like none of them are able to have the actual clock inside the map and not outside it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicated View Post
    I tested all of the addons you mentioned, but it seems like none of them are able to have the actual clock inside the map and not outside it.
    It's qMinimap. I just left the clock & tracking from SLDataText at the minimap.

To style the actions bars I use ButtonFacade & ButtonFacade: Caith.

What a coincidence that I look in this thread, and there's a question regarding my UI :[
    Last edited by Quenios; 2011-07-24 at 02:14 AM.