10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone help me with my Chatter addon, It seems to conflict with every bloody aspect of this game, I constantly get spammed in chat with errors. I'll paste one of the errors below.

[12:17:25]<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'Chatter' tried to call the protected function 'PartyMemberFrame2PetFrame:Hide()'.
    <in C code>: in function `Hide'
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:159: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdatePet':
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:137: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateMember':
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:46: in function `PartyMemberFrame_ToPlayerArt':
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:27: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateArt':
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:335: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function `OnEvent'
    Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:483: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:481>:

And also my Sexymap is spamming errors aswell such as,

[12:17:14]<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'SexyMap' tried to call the protected function 'WorldMapBlobFrame:Show()'.
    <in C code>: in function `Show'
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1635: in function `WorldMapFrame_DisplayQuests':
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1702: in function `WorldMapFrame_UpdateMap':
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:192: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:185>:
    <in C code>: in function `SetMapToCurrentZone'
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:157: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:147>:
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1461: in function `SetUIPanel':
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1303: in function `ShowUIPanel':
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1239: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1235>:
    <in C code>: in function `SetAttribute'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1943: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1931>:
    <in C code>: in function `ShowUIPanel'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1927: in function `ToggleFrame':
    <string>:"TOGGLEWORLDMAP":1: in function <[string "TOGGLEWORLDMAP"]:1>

These get really f***ing annoying especially when I want to change my glyphs in mid raid and for some reason my /reload ui takes for ever and can sometimes hold up the raid, and these errors really mess up my raid frames.

Any help around this is much appreciated.

Deleted
    Chatter and SexyMap tainting shit? That's a new one.
    Do you think you could do:
    Code:
    /console taintLog 2
    then reproduce the error and upload the World of Warcraft\Logs\taint.log somewhere?

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon that stacks and sorts your bag. Any of those around?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Chatter and SexyMap tainting shit? That's a new one.
    Do you think you could do:
    Code:
    /console taintLog 2
    then reproduce the error and upload the World of Warcraft\Logs\taint.log somewhere?
    Where exactly do I upload them to

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Can anyone help me with my Chatter addon, It seems to conflict with every bloody aspect of this game, I constantly get spammed in chat with errors. I'll paste one of the errors below.

[12:17:25]<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'Chatter' tried to call the protected function 'PartyMemberFrame2PetFrame:Hide()'.
    <in C code>: in function `Hide'
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:159: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdatePet':
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:137: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateMember':
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:46: in function `PartyMemberFrame_ToPlayerArt':
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:27: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateArt':
    Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:335: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function `OnEvent'
    Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:483: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:481>:

And also my Sexymap is spamming errors aswell such as,

[12:17:14]<event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'SexyMap' tried to call the protected function 'WorldMapBlobFrame:Show()'.
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1635: in function `WorldMapFrame_DisplayQuests':
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:1702: in function `WorldMapFrame_UpdateMap':
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:192: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:185>:
    <in C code>: in function `SetMapToCurrentZone'
    Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:157: in function <Interface\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:147>:
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1461: in function `SetUIPanel':
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1303: in function `ShowUIPanel':
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1239: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1235>:
    <in C code>: in function `SetAttribute'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1943: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1931>:
    <in C code>: in function `ShowUIPanel'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1927: in function `ToggleFrame':
    <string>:"TOGGLEWORLDMAP":1: in function <[string "TOGGLEWORLDMAP"]:1>

These get really f***ing annoying especially when I want to change my glyphs in mid raid and for some reason my /reload ui takes for ever and can sometimes hold up the raid, and these errors really mess up my raid frames.

Any help around this is much appreciated.
    What versions are these? Have you kept them updated? and do you delete the addons folder before you install the new version? I know that if you don't delete an addons folder when you update it, then if it had a lib that got updated inside the folder that it can start causing big errors cause the lib folders are named with versions in them, i.e. LibAce2.0 and LibAce3.0 (like... stupid for serious) so when you just copy over the folder it doesn't get rid of the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by StarFade View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that stacks and sorts your bag. Any of those around?
    Genie @ WowAce get the latest alpha version.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    What versions are these? Have you kept them updated? and do you delete the addons folder before you install the new version? I know that if you don't delete an addons folder when you update it, then if it had a lib that got updated inside the folder that it can start causing big errors cause the lib folders are named with versions in them, i.e. LibAce2.0 and LibAce3.0 (like... stupid for serious) so when you just copy over the folder it doesn't get rid of the old one.
    They are the latest versions, although I use curse client to install addon's, whether that deletes the addon then install's the newer version idk

Deleted
    Anyone can post some SP UI pics and addons you use on those... tnx!

Deleted
    Where exactly do I upload them to
    pastebin should work nicely.

Looking for an addon that shows the cd's of healers in raid i.e Pain Sup, GS, Hand of Sac

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in search of that add on that shows the debuffs of a target which you can move to the middle of the screen and make the size bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    Looking for an addon that shows the cd's of healers in raid i.e Pain Sup, GS, Hand of Sac
    I've been using Hermes: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/hermes.aspx

Configurable for pretty much every CD in the game.

Question PVP addon for quick overview

Is there an addon that would allow me to quickly get the overview of my team in random battleground. I am looking for some mouseover tooltips with health and resiliance and spec and maybe other stats.
    Is it possible to have same info available for enemies?

Deleted
    I somehow have my vehicle bar keys unbound.While at my secondary profile I can remap then as normal at the primary one I can only see the enable/disable box.Is there any way to rebind them?I also can't see the exit button while entering a vehicle(apart from my mount).Thanks in advance.

Cast bar mod on Paragon Ragnaros kill video?

Any one know what the cast bar mod is the boomkin is using in the Paragon Ragnaros kill I've been looking for an alternative to AZCastbars and I don't get on with quartz - this looks like exactly what I need.

They are the latest versions, although I use curse client to install addon's, whether that deletes the addon then install's the newer version idk
    Curse client by default will only install Release tagged versions, not alpha or beta.
    To tell the client to look for something other than Release on a given addon then right-click it, Preferred Release Type, then set as applicable - Alpha in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez1pRo1sywY&hd=1&t=10m10s

How 2 change de Style of the border? "Fixtate on me"

Looking for a mod that tracks how much gold I spend and on what.

Is there an addon that displays Naxx40 loot in game in a fashion similar to Atlasloot? Atlasloot doesn't have it, and I haven't heard of anything that might help me out.

Hi guys! I switched to feral a few days ago and noticed that I am constantly looking at my bar (not yet used to my keybinds). I was wondering if there is an addon to help me speed up the process, kind of like the Pavlov's dog (bell rings, dog salivates even without food).

What I need is an addon that would show me on the screen something like this when rake expires on the targt or is close to expire: Prees shift-2.

I know tellmewhen can place icons, but I cannot test if it can be set-up to show text as well. Is there any other addon that would be able to do that?