Deleted
    POWA can do text auras, so you could make a text aura "Press Shift+2" that should show whenever you are in combat and there is no Rake on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    POWA can do text auras, so you could make a text aura "Press Shift+2" that should show whenever you are in combat and there is no Rake on the target.
    Thanks! Since all main procs (except predator's swiftness) are now tracked through the WOW UI, I forgot about powa. Going to give it a try.

Deleted
    Hello, I wonder which addon this is that tracks dots above the enemy nameplate. (insect swarm and moonfire/sunfire)

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-07-29 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot View Post
    Tidyplates
    Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm looking for a good minimap addon - I'm currently using SexyMap but it hasn't been updated in a long time (unless I'm looking at the wrong Curse link) and it's causing errors. Here's what I want to be able to do: 1) move minimap anywhere on screen 2) show/hide minimap buttons 3) adjust size and shape would be nice but not required.

I'd prefer something that uses as few resources as possible (ie, not a memory hog). Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monarch View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez1pRo1sywY&hd=1&t=10m10s

How 2 change de Style of the border? "Fixtate on me"
    still searching :/

Quote Originally Posted by zuttos View Post
    I'm Looking for an addon that will display my combat stats, Haste,mastery,attack power. (and not in % the actual value, like haste 1600)

the only one I found was ''Stats'' but its not working like I want it to..

Any idea's?
    do anyone know if such addon is around?

Quote Originally Posted by zuttos View Post
    do anyone know if such addon is around?
    TinyMeleeStats: won't let me post links 'cuz I'm a newb, but if you do a google search for "tinymeleestats", the first link that will come up should be the curse link for the addon (there's a TinyCasterStats as well).

Also, if you include what you didn't like about the way "Stats" works it might be easier for others to make suggestions.

Hi!
    I'm searching something like XRaidStatus that became outdated and i can't find anything.
    I was using it to make a little frame where all the people that dies is showed, any other addon that can do this?

XRS: forums.wowace [dot] com/showthread.php?t=1793

Quote Originally Posted by Taquito View Post
    Hi!
    I'm searching something like XRaidStatus that became outdated and i can't find anything.
    I was using it to make a little frame where all the people that dies is showed, any other addon that can do this?

XRS: forums.wowace [dot] com/showthread.php?t=1793
    I believe Recount tracks deaths. You can use it to show who died and how many times, in total and per fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by columbusjones View Post
    TinyMeleeStats: won't let me post links 'cuz I'm a newb, but if you do a google search for "tinymeleestats", the first link that will come up should be the curse link for the addon (there's a TinyCasterStats as well).

Also, if you include what you didn't like about the way "Stats" works it might be easier for others to make suggestions.
    Right, ''Stats'' works just like i want, expect that I does not show the stats how I want them to be shown, for example, it shows ''Master 16.9, and i want it to show Mastery 1600, for example

As a combat rogue, I would like to be able to track what target I am cleaving with my blade flurry, is there an addon that can do that? Blade Flurry registers as its own even in the combat log, so that should be simple enough I would think.

Since I can only cleave onto one target at a time, it should be easy to display the name of what I am cleaving. This idea came to me during T11 while working on Halfus, when the bonus damage off of targeting him directly is passed on though my cleave,but due to the nature of blade flurry you cannot directly target who you would like to hit. Some feedback to see if you are/aren't on the right target, you could toggle BF off then back on in hopes of getting a new target, or changing your positioning around. It would also be good to see if you are not cleaving onto a second target, in which case you can turn it off to prevent the dps loss (aka if the tanks have moved the two adds to far apart).

Thanks for all the good work, keep it up!

10+ Year Old Account
    This may be a long shot but...

I'm looking for a UI that can easily change between different classes. My current main is a Paladin, but I have two Shaman I want to level. I can't bring myself to level them, as everything is set up for the Paladin, and, honestly, the idea of trying to put everything where it belongs, again, gives me a headache. (My hard drive died, so I have no preferences saved from before it crapped out.)

I do have one big issue with most of the UI packs I've currently found: My screen is small. I have a 13" laptop screen to work with, with a max resolution of 1280x800, and I probably won't be able to get anything larger in the near future. I can't just scale everything down either, as it tends to get too small to read (my vision is not great, and I easily get headaches from eyestrain). So, my other issue everything has to be readable.

Suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what you mean and that border style comes with the TukUI edits. That border is basically in anything that HAS borders within the UI (chat bubbles, character pane, icons, action bars, etc). The border doesn't just come out when people say "Fixate on ME", it comes out when anyone /says, /party, /raid (if you have those enabled for chat bubbles).
    TukUI

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by columbusjones View Post
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a good minimap addon -snip-
    Chinchilla is pretty basic and awesome. There's also Mappy.
    [/CENTER]

Deleted
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...bleBobble.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I know what you mean and that border style comes with the TukUI edits. That border is basically in anything that HAS borders within the UI (chat bubbles, character pane, icons, action bars, etc). The border doesn't just come out when people say "Fixate on ME", it comes out when anyone /says, /party, /raid (if you have those enabled for chat bubbles).
    I know its for all the chatbubbles.
    I take a look, maybee i find something when i download THE Package...

thx :P

EDIT: thx Neza, thats it!

Deleted
    Looking for a data line mod. I've seen it many premade UI's and I'm wondering if it's data broker with eepanels?
    I usually see this type of mod displaying fps, ms, data mb, gold and other such pieces of info, but I presume it can't just be downloaded ready for use. Can anyone shed some light?
    Last edited by mmoc382ab27ea0; 2011-07-31 at 12:09 PM. Reason: typo

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    eePanels doesn't exist anymore - kgPanels and litePanels have replaced it.

There are, out there, a variety of "data line" mods - SLDataText is one of the simpler ones, and is used commonly. I personally prefer ones based on the LibDataBroker standard - Fortress and StatBlockCore put each data in it's own Lego Block, while NinjaPanel and Bazooka put them all in a single line (much like the old Fubar).

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any addon that allows me to have the icon of an ability/proc and shows its timer/stacks of that said ability/proc. Like lets say, the trinket, Fluid Death, were you stack it 10times or the druid Tier11 4pc, Strength of the panther, stacks 3 times, is there an addon to track these similar abilities/proc's but only to show the icon of it, with the amount of stacks and the timer duration. I used NeedtoKnow but I find the bars distracting, is it possible to configure Fortexorcist, or SBF to do the task?