@Jon1o1
    With SBF it's definitly possible, I don't know for forte because I mainly used the bar style of it.
    For SBF just create a new window, set whitelist buff/debuffs and filter which spells you want to see.

Somebody familiar with Raven?
    Is it possible to emphasize own debuffs on target in the same line as other debuffs, or rather to make nonplayer-debuffs gray?
    It's a feature of an oUF unitframe and I wonder if somebody would code this for SFB oder an other Buff-addon, because I'm not that good with lua.
    Last edited by Brother; 2011-07-31 at 04:30 PM.

Looking for rune mod used by dk in video from method's h-rag kill.

Deleted
    I'm running a 10-man guild (casual) and find the Recount raid dps graph very useful. I just wonder if there is a similar graph but it divides up and shows the 5 dps:ers instead, with their own "graph" based on their dps and class (colour)? The point of this is that I want to see the dps in real time so that I can determine if anyone is slacking or not pulling their weight during burn-phases/bloodlust.

I've seen this addon in kill videos on youtube. It announces in /raid when someone dies with exactly what they died to, the same as looking at a death log but it's instant.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

It's this addon Fatality, but if you don't want to spam the raid and want to see a more detailed log of the last 10 or whatever seconds of damage and healing, and buffs/debuffs a person had I like Acheron with this LUA file with 4.2 fixes: http://uploading.com/files/a21bbb6m/Acheron.lua/

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Is there any addon that allows me to have the icon of an ability/proc and shows its timer/stacks of that said ability/proc. Like lets say, the trinket, Fluid Death, were you stack it 10times or the druid Tier11 4pc, Strength of the panther, stacks 3 times, is there an addon to track these similar abilities/proc's but only to show the icon of it, with the amount of stacks and the timer duration. I used NeedtoKnow but I find the bars distracting, is it possible to configure Fortexorcist, or SBF to do the task?
    sbf probably could do it, but Power Auras is the best for personalised buff/whatevertracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Is there any addon that allows me to have the icon of an ability/proc and shows its timer/stacks of that said ability/proc. Like lets say, the trinket, Fluid Death, were you stack it 10times or the druid Tier11 4pc, Strength of the panther, stacks 3 times, is there an addon to track these similar abilities/proc's but only to show the icon of it, with the amount of stacks and the timer duration. I used NeedtoKnow but I find the bars distracting, is it possible to configure Fortexorcist, or SBF to do the task?
    TellMeWhen has functionality much like that of NeedToKnow, but is in an icon format instead of bars.
    That should do what you want.

Deleted
    Does anyone know of a good addon for displaying the arena enemy unit frames? Im using oUF quilight as my unit frames but it doesnt support arena enemy any good sugestions would be great. I would like a stand alone addon so i dont need to change my unit frames. Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocf045254de0; 2011-08-01 at 08:56 PM. Reason: bad spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by giltleaf View Post
    Does anyone know of a good addon for displaying the arena enemy unit frames? Im using oUF quilight as my unit frames but it doesnt support arena enemy any good sugestions would be great. I would like a stand alone addon so i dont need to change my unit frames. Thanks.
    Gladius ? It's just a wee bit outdated, but I'm sure it has all of its functionality

Deleted
    Thanks Lolhand ill give it a try

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have been getting this error for the past few days, anyone know a fix? The only addons I use are ElvUI, Decursive, and tidy plates.
    This error keeps popping up and I hit a FPS of 0 for a few seconds.

Message: Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")
    Time: 08/02/11 03:47:40
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: in function `InspectGuildFrame_Update'
    ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:8: in function <...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:6>

Locals:

I copy/pasted what it showed. All my addons are up to date.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a buff frame you can edit (Like Bison but NOT Bison) for my UI, Bison seems to keep resizing the buff frames and its very annoying -.- and i cant seem to find anything else that uses buttonfacade

What is the boarder/background addon is this guy using around recount, action bars, Omen and raid frames ?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/23562204.png/

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthedbear View Post
    I have been getting this error for the past few days, anyone know a fix? The only addons I use are ElvUI, Decursive, and tidy plates.
    This error keeps popping up and I hit a FPS of 0 for a few seconds.

Message: Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")
    Time: 08/02/11 03:47:40
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: in function `InspectGuildFrame_Update'
    ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:8: in function <...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:6>

Locals:

I copy/pasted what it showed. All my addons are up to date.
    Solution for you: InspectFix @ Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Ok now, So I have this wonderful problem: As a ret pally, my cooldowns ideally are chained 5 second within each other in a certain order and I want to get used to it. I know there's an addon that can delay actions (mostly /say and chat things) in a macro, but I don't intend to press a button and chain all the CDs automatically, I want to notify myself so I can get more used to it and, ocasionally, do it without help. It's more of a learning-helping issue than an extreme need.

Maybe there's an addon that can pop certain text in the middle of screen? I don't want to be crying for assistant in order to /rw my things to the whole raid XD

Maybe PowerAuras will fulfill that role but it would require a lot of testing and I already have a lot of Auras going out so I can keep looking at the encounter rather than my debuffs/unitframe etc.
    Last edited by mmoc64d91a2d32; 2011-08-02 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    Ok now, So I have this wonderful problem: As a ret pally, my cooldowns ideally are chained 5 second within each other in a certain order and I want to get used to it. I know there's an addon that can delay actions (mostly /say and chat things) in a macro, but I don't intend to press a button and chain all the CDs automatically, I want to notify myself so I can get more used to it and, ocasionally, do it without help. It's more of a learning-helping issue than an extreme need.

Maybe there's an addon that can pop certain text in the middle of screen? I don't want to be crying for assistant in order to /rw my things to the whole raid XD

Maybe PowerAuras will fulfill that role but it would require a lot of testing and I already have a lot of Auras going out so I can keep looking at the encounter rather than my debuffs/unitframe etc.
    CLCRET @ Curse. Try this one, good addon suggesting next skills and cooldowns for retri paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK View Post
    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a buff frame you can edit (Like Bison but NOT Bison) for my UI, Bison seems to keep resizing the buff frames and its very annoying -.- and i cant seem to find anything else that uses buttonfacade
    You might enjoy using satrina buff frames. Very customizable: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ffFrames3.html
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    I don't want to be crying for assistant in order to /rw my things to the whole raid XD
    You could also macro
    Code:
    /run RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame, "Your message", ChatTypeInfo["RAID_WARNING"])
    to simulate local raid warning messages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    CLCRET @ Curse. Try this one, good addon suggesting next skills and cooldowns for retri paladin.
    Yes, I've used this before but I think It can't track Damage Cooldowns, only tell you if present/absent/available etc.

@Treeston: Thx! I will also add local timers to my DBM as I've seen in one of your posts. And I think the broadcasting is cool to certain Tank/Healing addons; I will suggest to my guild that wonderful feature.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK View Post
    I'd suggest Raven - it's similar to Satrina Buff Frames, but is in a constant state of updating (every day the author pushes at least 1 new alpha version, it seems like). And yes, it supports ButtonFacade.