I am using Weak auras, to keep track of my Mind blast CD aswell as how many shadow orbs I have up.
    As of now, the Mind blast icon is only shown if it's off CD, with +1 orb.
    This is the code:
    function ()
    local orbCount = select(4, UnitAura("player", "Shadow Orb"));
    if orbCount == nil then orbCount = 0 end
    local returnString = string.format("%i", orbCount);
    return returnString
    end

Touchymcfeel helped me set this up.
    But with my upcomming 4set, I want the MB to show even when I don't have any orbs. But I would like to keep the orb count numbers inside the Icon.
    Thanks.

I am looking for an addon that functions like a custom checklist. I would like to set up two different checklists, one for things to do each day, and another for things to do each week. I was looking into lua coding and starting to design one myself but I got distracted. So if anyone knows anything even kinda like this let me know.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    i was wondering how the addon calls that countdowns from 5 4 3 2 1 on raid spells, thanks iff u can help
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-08-14 at 07:48 AM.
    50% of the Hunter population does not exist. They are Huntards.
    Don't Typ to Much, Lazy to Read

Deleted
    That's BigWigs.

I have a problem with equipping my 2 1-Hand weapons by macro.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Berserkerstance
    /equipslot 16 Weapon1
    /equipslot 17 Weapon2
    Weapon1 and 2 are the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    I have a problem with equipping my 2 1-Hand weapons by macro.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Berserkerstance
    /equipslot 16 Weapon1
    /equipslot 17 Weapon2
    Weapon1 and 2 are the same...
    Try running this, it's a piece of code I had lying around.

Code:
    /run ChatFrame1:AddMessage("Item id in mainhand is item:"..(strmatch(GetInventoryItemLink("player",16) or "","item:(%d+)") or "<none>"))
    If they give different numbers (I think with different enchants), then you can equip the items by their ID.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    I need some help with making my font in all addons outlined monochrome. Sadly, the option isn't inside the in-game configuration for addons, but inside the .lua file. I have no idea how to edit them though. :/ Anyone who can help me monochrome font for these addons: PitBull 4, AzCastBar and Grid. I am using latest version for all addons.

Last edited by iLive; 2011-08-15 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostbiteKelvin View Post
    Name of this addon?
    Ohh. Black's probably not the best color to circle with, I wasn't sure which one you meant at first glance.

That cooldown bar looks like CoolLine Cooldowns. Could also be SexyCooldown or ForteXorcist but I don't think they are as good.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-08-15 at 03:11 AM.

The marked with a black circle... yeah I know... I should have used other color to make it stand out.

Edit: It was ForteXorcist. But tyvm, I really liked SexyCooldown!
    Last edited by FrostbiteKelvin; 2011-08-15 at 03:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, so i've been playing around with my UI for months now, and i'm just trying to tweak every tiny little detail, and i'm currently attempting to adapt DBM's Bossframes to look like the rest of my timers. I've managed to remove the border and add a double pixel border by offsetting the background by a couple of pixels in each direction to get the following:

Now all i want to change is the font and the colour, but i can't find anywhere to change this (i really don't know much about .lua editing, but i'll happily poke around untill something changes to the way i like it ^_^.

I couldn't initially find a way to change the timer bar colors to black/greyscale (the colour charts in the options wont allow for this) but after a while searching the web, i found i could set these using the following options:

/script DBM.Bars:SetOption("StartColorR", 0.2)
    /script DBM.Bars:SetOption("StartColorG", 0.2)
    /script DBM.Bars:SetOption("StartColorB", 0.2)

I was wondering if there is such a script to change the boss frame colours?

I've not put much effort into changing the font yet, but i'll come back and edit this if i find something soon.

Cheers in advance!

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    I need some help with making my font in all addons outlined monochrome. Sadly, the option isn't inside the in-game configuration for addons, but inside the .lua file. I have no idea how to edit them though. :/ Anyone who can help me monochrome font for these addons: PitBull 4, AzCastBar and Grid. I am using latest version for all addons.

I have managed to make all fonts monochrome outline (with the help of Google), but there's two addons I have no idea on how to remove the shadow (Google doesn't help me either). You can see it inside this screenshot, Grid has no shadow but AzCastBar and PitBull 4 does.

How do I remove the shadow from AzCastBar and PitBull 4?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok i got a addon question/idea guys. I want an addon that calculates recent dps on a certain mob (ie im targetting) and give me an estimated time for "in how many seconds the mob will die". I want to know if such addon exist. If not i'll make a new topic to learn people's need for such addon in other words if its useful or not and worth developing. thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by Müdür View Post
    Ok i got a addon question/idea guys. I want an addon that calculates recent dps on a certain mob (ie im targetting) and give me an estimated time for "in how many seconds the mob will die". I want to know if such addon exist. If not i'll make a new topic to learn people's need for such addon in other words if its useful or not and worth developing. thank u.
    Try taking a look at DeathClock @ Wowinterface
    A previous addon TimeToDie was popular, but that seems to have not been updated in quite some time and likely therefore not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Müdür View Post
    If you use a LDB display like TitanPanel, Bazooka, ChocolateBar, Fortress etc, you can have this handy Broker plugin, still works good.

Broker_TimeToDie

Is there any grid-like addon that instead of fading out people that are out of range, it simple doesn't show them? Lets say that there is only 7 people in range of you, this addon would only show those 7 people in the frame instead of the entire group with 7 in range and 3 faded out? maybe resizing itself accordingly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    I've been looking for something as well. With a quick Google search there's threads about using OUTLINEMONOCHROME or whatever after SetFont but I want a quicker way of doing this so it applies to all fonts on all addons.

Deleted

Grid layout

How can I set grid to show all the health bars one under the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Is there any grid-like addon that instead of fading out people that are out of range, it simple doesn't show them? Lets say that there is only 7 people in range of you, this addon would only show those 7 people in the frame instead of the entire group with 7 in range and 3 faded out? maybe resizing itself accordingly.
    Look no further than, well, Grid! I don't know about resizing/reshaping the frame, but Grid can definitely eliminate the frame and leave a gap where the person should be. Assuming you have Grid and not Grid2, go to /grid -> Status -> out of Range -> Click the box for color -> You should see a slidebar for opacity (it's up and down with + on top and - on bottom). Slide it all the way down to -. That should eliminate the frame if the person is out of range.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasillio View Post
    Look no further than, well, Grid! I don't know about resizing/reshaping the frame, but Grid can definitely eliminate the frame and leave a gap where the person should be. Assuming you have Grid and not Grid2, go to /grid -> Status -> out of Range -> Click the box for color -> You should see a slidebar for opacity (it's up and down with + on top and - on bottom). Slide it all the way down to -. That should eliminate the frame if the person is out of range.
    Yea I'm looking for something that eliminates the out of range player, more than anything.