1. #9181
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Is there any grid-like addon that instead of fading out people that are out of range, it simple doesn't show them? Lets say that there is only 7 people in range of you, this addon would only show those 7 people in the frame instead of the entire group with 7 in range and 3 faded out? maybe resizing itself accordingly.
    Look no further than, well, Grid! I don't know about resizing/reshaping the frame, but Grid can definitely eliminate the frame and leave a gap where the person should be. Assuming you have Grid and not Grid2, go to /grid -> Status -> out of Range -> Click the box for color -> You should see a slidebar for opacity (it's up and down with + on top and - on bottom). Slide it all the way down to -. That should eliminate the frame if the person is out of range.

  2. #9182
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasillio View Post
    Look no further than, well, Grid! I don't know about resizing/reshaping the frame, but Grid can definitely eliminate the frame and leave a gap where the person should be. Assuming you have Grid and not Grid2, go to /grid -> Status -> out of Range -> Click the box for color -> You should see a slidebar for opacity (it's up and down with + on top and - on bottom). Slide it all the way down to -. That should eliminate the frame if the person is out of range.
    Yea I'm looking for something that eliminates the out of range player, more than anything.

  3. #9183
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Yea I'm looking for something that eliminates the out of range player, more than anything.
    While I do not believe you can completely remove from a raid frame those which are not in range, you can certainly adjust the opacity as suggested.
    Just make it a sufficiently low opacity for out of range members to make it visually obvious enough.

  4. #9184
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthedbear View Post
    I have been getting this error for the past few days, anyone know a fix? The only addons I use are ElvUI, Decursive, and tidy plates.
    This error keeps popping up and I hit a FPS of 0 for a few seconds.

    Message: Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: Usage: GetGuildInfo("unit")
    Time: 08/02/11 03:47:40
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:18: in function `InspectGuildFrame_Update'
    ...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:8: in function <...face\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectGuildFrame.lua:6>

    Locals:


    I copy/pasted what it showed. All my addons are up to date.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...nspectfix.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

    fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

  5. #9185

    Unit frames

    I'm looking for a neat raid frames addon that can show health bars one under the other(it seems that grid cannot do that) and one that can display a health and range bar(preferably without changing my unit frames).

  6. #9186
    I'm looking for a mod that tracks if the tank applies his debuffs.
    I'm not talking about checking my debuffs - normal trackers do that perfectly. I want to see if the outside (LFD supplied mostly) tank does his job properly.
    I frequently notice the lack of those debuffs myself, but an addon that automatically checks the mobs and informs the tank through chat will help with that immensely =)

  7. #9187
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    I'm looking for a neat raid frames addon that can show health bars one under the other(it seems that grid cannot do that) and one that can display a health and range bar(preferably without changing my unit frames).
    ElvUI, just make sure to disable some things if you dont like it. It manages party and raid frames automaticly and works wonders. just make sure you configure it to your taste instead of jumping out and hating it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    I'm looking for a mod that tracks if the tank applies his debuffs.
    I'm not talking about checking my debuffs - normal trackers do that perfectly. I want to see if the outside (LFD supplied mostly) tank does his job properly.
    I frequently notice the lack of those debuffs myself, but an addon that automatically checks the mobs and informs the tank through chat will help with that immensely =)
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...latebuffs.aspx You can add specific buffs/debuffs from options menu, hope it works. I use it myself. You can also add buffs/debuffs and tell it to not track so it doesnt clump up your UI

    ---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 06:46 PM ----------

    I feel abit stupid for asking this but is there a small addon that changes the status text of default unit frames? I realy dont like the "275/626" text, i just want "275" - the absolute current health ONLY, nothing else. having 130k/130k on my healthbar and target bar is annoying and i cant find any addon that does that specificly.
    Last edited by frag971; 2011-08-16 at 05:48 PM.

  8. #9188
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    I'm looking for a mod that tracks if the tank applies his debuffs.
    I'm not talking about checking my debuffs - normal trackers do that perfectly. I want to see if the outside (LFD supplied mostly) tank does his job properly.
    I frequently notice the lack of those debuffs myself, but an addon that automatically checks the mobs and informs the tank through chat will help with that immensely =)
    NeedtoKnow will allow you to configure bars that will look for buffs or debuffs on certain targets or even your focus.

  9. #9189
    I'm looking for an addon that does something like enchantrix does, but the other way around for crafting. So for example, I'd have my alchemy window open, and when looking at a certain potion, it will show me how much the materials would cost me and how much the potion would sell for, pulling data from addons like auctioneer and such. I'm pretty sure an addon like this must exist, however I have been unsuccessful in finding one.

    Never mind, it seeTradeSkillMaster suits my needs.
    Last edited by Doctordecay; 2011-08-18 at 03:54 PM.
    Originally Posted by Tidycat
    Has anybody ever thought that the people that are leaving isnt because the game is bad? 300,000 people. Can we assume that some of those people have since died (im not too sure how they canceled if they died, but whatever),

  10. #9190
    Good afternoon.

    I'm looking for the cast bar and the holy paladin ability cooldown bar found in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaayx4-dWE as well as the holy power bar. I've looked around on curse and wowinterface and can't seem to find this type of addons. Any help?

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #9191
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosey View Post
    Good afternoon.

    I'm looking for the cast bar and the holy paladin ability cooldown bar found in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaayx4-dWE as well as the holy power bar. I've looked around on curse and wowinterface and can't seem to find this type of addons. Any help?

    Thanks in advance!
    The castbar looks to be Quartz.
    Holy Power indicator is NugComboBar.
    Timer bars are NeedToKnow.

  12. #9192
    Stood in the Fire Augh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Secret Mountain Lair
    Posts
    398
    Could use some Treeston magic I think.

    I'm trying to replace the "not enough mana/rage/runic/focus" color in Bartender4 with a simple total desaturation of the button/icon. I've been able to get a cludge hack to basically work by using icon:SetDesaturated(1) in the Bartender4 actionbutton lib file, and it works until I actually try and use abilities. Rune ability buttons get desaturated when their required runes are consumed, then never recover when their runes come back. Some buttons just remain desaturated all the time, some remain normally colored when they shouldn't be, it's all a horrible mess.

    So if someone knows a clean .lua hook to achieve this, I've tried various and I'm doing more harm than good at this point. I need a professional :<

    Edit: I made the bastard work, basically (needed to specify icon:SetDesaturated(0) when ability IS usable). I'm gonna just have to live with stuff losing saturation in rune cds. So, disregard, and small victory for brute force talentless .lua butchery!
    Last edited by Augh; 2011-08-19 at 02:52 AM.

  13. #9193
    Is there an addon that has more accurate times for the seeds in heroic mode of ragnaros?

    edit: Not enough info. Bigwigs timers aren't accurate enough and we keep wiping to 2nd or 3rd seed spawn because it's so innacurate. There is this patch http://www.wowace.com/addons/big-wig...mers/#comments but I have no clue how to apply it.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 2011-08-19 at 04:36 AM.

  14. #9194
    You could use CBMT and create 12 yell timers (3 possible phase times * 4 seed spawns):
    Create one timer each for each combination of the following:

    Messages:
    Code:
    Enough! I will finish this.
    Fall to your knees, mortals!  This ends now.
    Sulfuras will be your end.
    Durations:
    Code:
    Seeds 1 - 15 sec
    Seeds 2 - 75.7 sec
    Seeds 3 - 136.6 sec
    Seeds 4 - 197.2 sec
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

  15. #9195
    High Overlord Cryru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Dream Grove
    Posts
    125
    I'm looking for an addon that is like a movable box or something which displays your buffs, debuffs and time remaining etc.
    TL;DR: Like the Default Buff UI element but in a box.
    "I heal wounds, not foolery..."
    This 'a me: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Cryru/simple

  16. #9196
    I am looking for an addon that functions like a custom checklist. I would like to set up two different checklists, one for things to do each day, and another for things to do each week. I was looking into lua coding and starting to design one myself but I got distracted. So if anyone knows anything even kinda like this let me know.

  17. #9197
    Hey guys, iv been looking for a while and aint been able to find it.. but can anyone tell me the name of this mod please?


  18. #9198
    Stood in the Fire BlackPyramid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oberlausitz
    Posts
    403
    Is there an addon which visualizes my mana reg and the mana I lose, something similiar to the raid dps window of recount, just with two bars/graphs for my mana income/loss or one for both added?
    Last edited by BlackPyramid; 2011-08-21 at 12:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    If eggs are non vegetarian ejalculation is genocide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So all vegans want to kill animals.

  19. #9199
    Herald of the Titans Malgru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My computer chair
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryru View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that is like a movable box or something which displays your buffs, debuffs and time remaining etc.
    TL;DR: Like the Default Buff UI element but in a box.
    You can customize SBF (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...uff-frame.aspx) to have a certain amount of buffs per row/column. They look just like the default buffs.

    That's the best I can think of.

  20. #9200
    Try "AuraFrames" close the same like SBF but its up to date

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •