Deleted
    CBMT is standalone and simply "emulates" the custom timer broadcasts already implemented in boss mods. You need to be promoted to at least assistant for it to show up (as well as obviously being in a raid group).

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    CBMT is standalone and simply "emulates" the custom timer broadcasts already implemented in boss mods. You need to be promoted to at least assistant for it to show up (as well as obviously being in a raid group).
    Oh, need to be assistant or higher. That would explain things. Seems kind of silly though if I just need it for myself (well, not jsut for msyelf. Calling out stuff on mumble and whatnot)

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a way to have a kgpanel hide and show upon having a bar hide and show. The bar in question is the pet bar, using Bartender 4.

I've tried all I can think of, /framestack only gives me specific button names when hovering, so it seems that parenting the frame is out of the question. Which is what brings me here, in search of a script to add to the script section of that specific kgpanel.

Any Ideas?

I need a macro that can que rune strike and bind it into just about every atk a dk can do such as icy touch or spamming OB and making sure rune strike goes off when it can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I once saw in one video dps meter, which show only dps, but in real-time, like in last 3-5 sec. The bars were nicely animated.
    Any1 know something like this?
    English is not my mainspec!

Deleted
    hi i m thinking of using elv ui once my laptop returns from the computer hospital, and after watching some videos and reading up on it, i was just wondering could i use serenity focus bar in conjunction with the ui. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../serenity.aspx

Also, after moving the pet health frame and target of target etc is there a way to add , similar to how bartender 4 works, a seperate set of actionbars with 10-12 buttons (6 per row) between the player and target unit frames?

Lastly, is the ui devaii the hunter uses from this video (0.50sec) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez1pRo1sywY a special modification of elv ui (such as the raid frames etc) or could i aquire this look through in game config? tyvm =D

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legionfalls View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a way to have a kgpanel hide and show upon having a bar hide and show. The bar in question is the pet bar, using Bartender 4.

I've tried all I can think of, /framestack only gives me specific button names when hovering, so it seems that parenting the frame is out of the question. Which is what brings me here, in search of a script to add to the script section of that specific kgpanel.

Any Ideas?
    Just parent your kgPanel to the first button on the pet bar. That should work just as well as parenting it to the "bar" itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Just parent your kgPanel to the first button on the pet bar. That should work just as well as parenting it to the "bar" itself.
    Exactly.

BT4PetButton1 in the parent field is what you'll want for the effect you're after.

I'm looking for a complet UI. Either Photek (If there are any updated versions) or a clean UI(No blizzard art, simple bars etc) You get the point. Really appricate if someone could help me out!

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Augh View Post
    Exactly.

BT4PetButton1 in the parent field is what you'll want for the effect you're after.

Thank you guys! I got it.

---------- Post added 2011-08-25 at 05:35 AM ----------

I am looking for a mod to hide specific Minimap buttons (the tracking button to be specific).

Does anyone know of a mod that can do such?

Quote Originally Posted by Legionfalls View Post
    I am looking for a mod to hide specific Minimap buttons (the tracking button to be specific).

Does anyone know of a mod that can do such?
    I'm pretty sure any of the major mini-map addons can do it - I know SexyMap and Chinchilla can.

10+ Year Old Account

hello everybody. I have seen this SS on Post your UI thread, and was hoping to get addon identified since original poster didnt answer.
    Im interested in this Exp Bar on top of screen, im using bartender atm but its so ugly, this one looks amazing to me, and since im altoholic, i would like to have it

Cheers
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-08-25 at 08:54 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It looks a lot like Xparky to me - probably attached to an LDB display at the top of the screen (Bazooka, NinjaPanel, something like that), although it could be free-floating.

Looking for the name of an addon, can't remember it. ._.

It essentially places one button on your action bar, that when moused over/clicked, would open up every available mount or companion pet above/below the button (depending on which one you placed on the bar, but you could place both in a different action bar spot), and customize which pets and mounts would show up in the expanded list.

Anyone have any idea?

Not specifically, but you could use OPie to do that

Question

Hi All!

Wondering if a mod exist (or is possible) that will take the target circle on the bottom of your current target (on the actual model) and replace it with something above the models head to indicate your target (much like a hunter's mark). Attempting to keep track of your target in high-player situations is hectic for melee not being able to see the target's feet.

Never seen one, so I don't think it's possible, but would love to know.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Predatory View Post
    Hi All!

Wondering if a mod exist (or is possible) that will take the target circle on the bottom of your current target (on the actual model) and replace it with something above the models head to indicate your target (much like a hunter's mark). Attempting to keep track of your target in high-player situations is hectic for melee not being able to see the target's feet.

Never seen one, so I don't think it's possible, but would love to know.

Thanks!
    Try playing with Nameplates on, and the addon TidyPlates. Makes keeping track of your target easier when there are many.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try playing with Nameplates on, and the addon TidyPlates. Makes keeping track of your target easier when there are many.
    Ah, very nice. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I need some help with the Argent Tournament vehicle "Defend" buff. Using either Power Auras or TellMeWhen I can track my targets stacks of Defend quite easily, but what I haven't been able to do properly is track my own stacks of Defend. Whatever method I try/use will allow me to track that I've reached up to 3 stacks of Defend, but when a stack of Defend is removed by an enemy, neither Power Auras or TMW will update that a stack has been lost, staying at 3 stacks even if I have less.

I assume this is because the Defend buff is placed on my vehicle rather than myself, but I haven't found a way to track the vehicle I'm on that works. If anyone has solved this conundrum on their own personal AT grind, or simply knows how through wizard-like UI skills, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Not specifically, but you could use OPie to do that
    Naw, not nearly what I was thinking.

It worked like the mage teleport/portal spells. One button,that when moused over, opened up every available option. Just with vanity pets and mounts, with a customizable list.

Also, since I don't know if it exists, anyone know of an addon that will make the item with the most vendor value in quests like, glow or something? Gets annoying constantly having to figure out which one would sell for more by looking through tooltips.
    Last edited by Myzou; 2011-08-27 at 11:57 PM.