Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Looking for the name of an addon, can't remember it. ._.

It essentially places one button on your action bar, that when moused over/clicked, would open up every available mount or companion pet above/below the button (depending on which one you placed on the bar, but you could place both in a different action bar spot), and customize which pets and mounts would show up in the expanded list.

Anyone have any idea?
    FlyoutButtonCustom @ Curse looks to be what you want, in that it supports creation of the flyout action buttons but with custom contents.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Also, since I don't know if it exists, anyone know of an addon that will make the item with the most vendor value in quests like, glow or something? Gets annoying constantly having to figure out which one would sell for more by looking through tooltips.
    VendorBait @ Wowinterface seems to do what you want, highlighting the highest valued reward at vendor when you have a choice from a quest completion.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2011-08-28 at 11:33 AM.

Deleted
    Well I need help in finding a PVP-oriented addon that is showed in this specific clip: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=198191

The addon I am looking for is the one displaying the opposite teams interrupts as small icons in the middle of the screen. For example mages counterspell or a rogues kick.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im looking for someone to help me find all the addons on this picture again. I used this UI abit during ICC and now i want (most of) it back but i can't remember what addons i used.

http://imageshack.us/f/706/wowscrnshot121509225812.jpg/

The UI is in the picture.
    Thx! =)
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Well I need help in finding a PVP-oriented addon that is showed in this specific clip: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=198191

The addon I am looking for is the one displaying the opposite teams interrupts as small icons in the middle of the screen. For example mages counterspell or a rogues kick.
    not sure if its the same but looks like Juked

Quote Originally Posted by Davhorn View Post
    Im looking for someone to help me find all the addons on this picture again. I used this UI abit during ICC and now i want (most of) it back but i can't remember what addons i used.

Thx! =)
    of the ones I can identify would be Recount, Omen, MSBT, likely elkano's buff bars, Grid, ForteXorcist, either Bartender or Dominos, kgPanels likely for the panel backgrounds. Beyond that I am not sure, someone else will likely know more

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davhorn View Post

Thx! =)
    I see the following addons:
    Buff/debuff display - Elkano's Buff Bars
    actionbars - Dominos or Bartender, they're impossible to tell apart without seeing the config screen.
    unitframes - Pitbull4
    dot timers - Forte Xorcist
    cooldown bar - Forte Xorcist
    threatmeter - Omen
    damagemeter - Recount
    panel addon - kgPanels
    raid frames - Grid
    hud frames - ArcHUD
    combat text - MSBT (because of use of the MSBT Porkys font)
    boss addon - Deadly Boss Mods

I can't tell if that bar on the left is a GCD timer or Swing timer - but it looks like it's from either Quartz or AzCastBar.

The minimap is likely Sexymap, and the GCD/Swing timer is very likely quartz due to the nearby timers looking very much like the aura module of quartz.

Deleted
    Hello. Im crafting alot of rings/necks etc to disenchant. Atm i have to press my macro 40 times to d/e 40 items. Is there any addon out there which can queue up those 40 items and d/e them instead of me having to sit there clicking like mad?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felyna View Post
    of the ones I can identify would be Recount, Omen, MSBT, likely elkano's buff bars, Grid, ForteXorcist, either Bartender or Dominos, kgPanels likely for the panel backgrounds. Beyond that I am not sure, someone else will likely know more
    Taryble

I see the following addons:
    Buff/debuff display - Elkano's Buff Bars
    actionbars - Dominos or Bartender, they're impossible to tell apart without seeing the config screen.
    unitframes - Pitbull4
    dot timers - Forte Xorcist
    cooldown bar - Forte Xorcist
    threatmeter - Omen
    damagemeter - Recount
    panel addon - kgPanels
    raid frames - Grid
    hud frames - ArcHUD
    combat text - MSBT (because of use of the MSBT Porkys font)
    boss addon - Deadly Boss Mods

I can't tell if that bar on the left is a GCD timer or Swing timer - but it looks like it's from either Quartz or AzCastBar.
    ComputerNerd

The minimap is likely Sexymap, and the GCD/Swing timer is very likely quartz due to the nearby timers looking very much like the aura module of quartz.
    Wow. Thank you all for the help, that was fast! =D
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    Hello. Im crafting alot of rings/necks etc to disenchant. Atm i have to press my macro 40 times to d/e 40 items. Is there any addon out there which can queue up those 40 items and d/e them instead of me having to sit there clicking like mad?
    Sadly, this is a one word answer.

Nope. Can't be done.

I'm looking for a nice clean Combo point tracker... I'm currently using Nug but it has a little too much fluff for my likes..
    I'd also like this addon to track holy power and maelstrom wep procs (as Nug does).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777 View Post
    I'm looking for a nice clean Combo point tracker... I'm currently using Nug but it has a little too much fluff for my likes..
    I'd also like this addon to track holy power and maelstrom wep procs (as Nug does).

Thanks!
    I am currently using nibPointDisplay @ Wowinterface which offers customisable graphics for the points, so can be as simple or not as you want.

However one other caught my attention recently, PowerBars @ Wowinterface though that only seems to apply to the resources or power types so not including maelstrom or other buffs like lightning shield.
    Maybe worth suggesting to the author.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I am currently using nibPointDisplay @ Wowinterface which offers customisable graphics for the points, so can be as simple or not as you want.

However one other caught my attention recently, PowerBars @ Wowinterface though that only seems to apply to the resources or power types so not including maelstrom or other buffs like lightning shield.
    Maybe worth suggesting to the author.
    Thanks this is exactly what i was looking for.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 07:43 PM ----------
    Last edited by barrsftw; 2011-08-28 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    FlyoutButtonCustom @ Curse looks to be what you want, in that it supports creation of the flyout action buttons but with custom contents.

VendorBait @ Wowinterface seems to do what you want, highlighting the highest valued reward at vendor when you have a choice from a quest completion.
    Those look perfect,

Thanks a bunch~

I downloaded Lui not too long ago, and I've been trying to configure but I ran into a problem because I don't know what this bar is or how I can move it. I think its the bar that shows all of the people in your party and or raid, but it still doesn't move with I configure those settings. Anyone how know to move this bar? it gets in the way of my combat text.

Deleted
    Hello all,

I am looking for an addon that will let me modify my buff and debuff bars. Essentially I want to change how many buffs/debuffs appear in one row of buffs. Any ideas? Nothing I found on curse seemed to bring what I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jivo View Post
    Hello all,

I am looking for an addon that will let me modify my buff and debuff bars. Essentially I want to change how many buffs/debuffs appear in one row of buffs. Any ideas? Nothing I found on curse seemed to bring what I needed.
    Try Bison, it's very easy to customize.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Artiic View Post
    I downloaded Lui not too long ago, and I've been trying to configure but I ran into a problem because I don't know what this bar is or how I can move it. I think its the bar that shows all of the people in your party and or raid, but it still doesn't move with I configure those settings. Anyone how know to move this bar? it gets in the way of my combat text.

It looks like GRID.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Try Bison, it's very easy to customize.
    Aha! That addOn was once called Buffalo, I always wondered where it went
    Thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by martinkaca View Post
    I am looking for an addon that functions like a custom checklist. I would like to set up two different checklists, one for things to do each day, and another for things to do each week. I was looking into lua coding and starting to design one myself but I got distracted. So if anyone knows anything even kinda like this let me know.
    I was looking for allmost the same thing.

Just found this http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...i_notepad.aspx
    Havn't tried it yet.