does someone know a way/addon to hide the group names if you still want them ordered by group ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    While watching the Paragon V.s Al'akir video I have to say I fell in love with the hunter's UI. I havent been keeping up with addons so I'm a bit rusty at identifying them so I was wondering of anyone here could help me out spotting them out. I definitely want to grab some ideas from that UI for my own.

Here's a link to the picture:

I'm sorry if anyone has posted a list for this UI before and I overlooked it.

Edit: Now I became aware of the "Ask It!" sticky. I dont frequent the UI forums that much. Had forgotten all about it. Sorry mods! >_<
    It's Recount and Omen for damage/threat and TukUI for (what looks like) everything else. I'm using the Odine Edit of tukUI atm and love it.

Deleted
    Hi, i was wondering what addon this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-hL5S_NU4
    The graph tracking both hps and dps in the middle-buttom of his screen.

It looks to be recount, either configured to show those graphs or an addon to recount.
    Either way, at work so cant really test if its recount
    thankful for some pointers

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Hi, i was wondering what addon this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-hL5S_NU4
    The graph tracking both hps and dps in the middle-buttom of his screen.

It looks to be recount, either configured to show those graphs or an addon to recount.
    Either way, at work so cant really test if its recount
    thankful for some pointers
    Yes, it is recount. There is option to show real time graph.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artiic View Post
    I downloaded Lui not too long ago, and I've been trying to configure but I ran into a problem because I don't know what this bar is or how I can move it. I think its the bar that shows all of the people in your party and or raid, but it still doesn't move with I configure those settings. Anyone how know to move this bar? it gets in the way of my combat text.

Not actually sure. I may be Grid like someone said before. If not check to see if you have Vuhdo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    How do I remove the little arrows and social tab on my chat log

EDIT: Also, how do I make pitbull only show my targets buffs/debuffs and not my own and my focus'?
    Make a new layout, disable auras on it, then assign it to player and focus.

Sorry to randomly interject. I'm somewhat lazy. With the upcoming Transmogrification, I've been searching through Atlasloot trying on different things, going through each whatever seeing if I can find x weapon type or y armor type. Then I learned of an addon called Atlasloot Advanced Search, that basically let you filter with those parameters. THEN I learned that the Advanced Search addition to Atlasloot Enhanced isn't working with 4.2.

My question is: Is there another addon like Advanced Search where I can search for, let's say, Fist Weapon and it'll show me all the Fist Weapons available (and can sort by Expansion, or Dungeon/Rain, etc.)? I'd like an in-game ability to do this so I can actually try it on. Or does anyone know if there will be an update to Advanced Search (or am I maybe missing something and it still works...)? Thanks.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, you can do this in Wowhead's Profiler - it does include showing the model of the item on your character, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Actually, you can do this in Wowhead's Profiler - it does include showing the model of the item on your character, too.
    Thanks. Yeah I know about that. I just wanted a way to do it in-game ._. Meh, so does that mean there are none currently?

Deleted
    Hi there! I'm looking for this add-on that changes the default unit picture into a 3D moving one? Saw it in many videos and screenshots and I really want that too!

Quote Originally Posted by StarFade View Post
    Hi there! I'm looking for this add-on that changes the default unit picture into a 3D moving one? Saw it in many videos and screenshots and I really want that too!
    xperl unit frames.

i think that is the name of the addon

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    I just swapped from Aloft to Tidy Plates + Threat. One thing I did like with Aloft that I don't see with Tidy is the ability to show Player Titles and NPC Info (titles, blacksmith, vendor, etc). Is there a way that anyone knows of, or just something I'll have to forget about.

I haven't found anything useful on this, so bear with me. The solution is probably something I've overlooked.

I want to make a kgpanel that hides itself when I am mounted, I've tried several scripts but they either don't work or only work half the time.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, posting here on behalf of a friend I'm trying to help. He wants his rep and experience bars to look similar to the versions provided by SpartanUI, however, every addon he tries doesn't quite work, as usually they keep the proportion of the bars intact, making ti too skinny, or the text scales weirdly and looks wrong. Simply put, he wants the rep and exp bars to be about half the length, but the same height, anyone got an idea for an addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayling View Post
    Hey guys, posting here on behalf of a friend I'm trying to help. He wants his rep and experience bars to look similar to the versions provided by SpartanUI, however, every addon he tries doesn't quite work, as usually they keep the proportion of the bars intact, making ti too skinny, or the text scales weirdly and looks wrong. Simply put, he wants the rep and exp bars to be about half the length, but the same height, anyone got an idea for an addon?
    I don't know how it would work out, but you could play with Bartender. Adjust width, height, scale, maybe font size until you get it right??

Now my question: Is it possible to get mods like DBM to play sounds without turning on game sounds? I don't enjoy the clash of metal as you attack or the firing of guns/casting of spells. And I prefer Spotify to ingame music. I'm wondering if there is a way to keep all the basic sounds in game mute but still hear DBM I guess.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasillio View Post
    Now my question: Is it possible to get mods like DBM to play sounds without turning on game sounds? I don't enjoy the clash of metal as you attack or the firing of guns/casting of spells. And I prefer Spotify to ingame music. I'm wondering if there is a way to keep all the basic sounds in game mute but still hear DBM I guess.
    Mute Sounds - Combat Sounds Only will make the in-combat sounds completely muted - for music and such, you can just turn off the music in WoW without affecting the sounds from DBM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Mute Sounds - Combat Sounds Only will make the in-combat sounds completely muted - for music and such, you can just turn off the music in WoW without affecting the sounds from DBM.
    so if i get this i could mute the music and the only sounds i would hear would be dbm and boss voices? That would make me so....hard?

edit: looks like it isnt really a lua mod and more of a replace all sound files mod. Sadly not for me as I enjoy wow sounds outside of raiding

If there is anything like this in a scripted mod form please let me know because I would love to be able to toggle everything other than mods/boss sounds on and off.
    Last edited by Stevenzb; 2011-09-02 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought I could at least ask it here before making a full thread..
    I have a UI, which has a lot of profiles set to default, and a whole lot of profiles set to custom-made profiles by those addons, etc etc.
    Now every time I for example would make a new character, and even copy/paste the WTF file to replace that new char's WTF file, I still have a load of settings that I have to manually change to several profiles.

Now my question: Is there any addon/packaging tool that would allow me to take my current UI, and make a "screenshot" of it, and import that into any new character, and for example publish it. If I would currently want to send my UI over to someone else, it would require me to make a detailed guide of which profiles to select in every single addon, and I would also have to send him about EVERY WTF file I had, seeing how some addons use the "default" profile, others use character-specific, and others special-named profiles...
    Any solutions would be appreciated
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    Thought I could at least ask it here before making a full thread..
    I have a UI, which has a lot of profiles set to default, and a whole lot of profiles set to custom-made profiles by those addons, etc etc.
    Now every time I for example would make a new character, and even copy/paste the WTF file to replace that new char's WTF file, I still have a load of settings that I have to manually change to several profiles.

Now my question: Is there any addon/packaging tool that would allow me to take my current UI, and make a "screenshot" of it, and import that into any new character, and for example publish it. If I would currently want to send my UI over to someone else, it would require me to make a detailed guide of which profiles to select in every single addon, and I would also have to send him about EVERY WTF file I had, seeing how some addons use the "default" profile, others use character-specific, and others special-named profiles...
    Any solutions would be appreciated
    One word for you - Reflux.

To do what you want:
    1) Install it.
    2) Go to a character who is already properly set up.
    3) Type the command "/reflux snapshot kazmersui"
    4) Log out.
    5) Log on a character whose UI is not set up yet.
    6) Type the command "/reflux switch kazmersui"
    7) Wait for your UI to reload.
    8) Revel in the awesome.

Please note that Reflux's commands are CaSe SenSiTiVe. "KazmersUI" and "kazmersui" are _very_ different to the profiling system, and thus to Reflux.

If you have any addons that use per-character settings, but don't use profiles, you can also set Reflux up to copy the settings for those addons - I believe the instructions are on the Reflux page.

---------- Post added 2011-09-02 at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenzb View Post
    so if i get this i could mute the music and the only sounds i would hear would be dbm and boss voices? That would make me so....hard?

edit: looks like it isnt really a lua mod and more of a replace all sound files mod. Sadly not for me as I enjoy wow sounds outside of raiding

If there is anything like this in a scripted mod form please let me know because I would love to be able to toggle everything other than mods/boss sounds on and off.
    It's not possible to do as a scripted addon - or at least, none of the great addons programmers out there have figured out how to do it so far.

However, I believe DBM offers the option of playing sounds through the "Master" channel OR the "Sound Effects" channel - in this case, you can set DBM to use the Master channel, and then mute the Effects channel, and the sounds made by DBM will still be audible.

Yup, DBM does let you. In the "General Options" page for DBM, there's a checkbox for "Use Master audio channel to play sound files." Select that option, and you should be able to turn off "Sound Effects" - or, if that doesn't work, just drag the "Sound" volume slider all the way to the left - as long as "Enable Sound" is checked, and the "Master Volume" slider is on, you should get DBM sounds.