Deleted
    Poweraura would do the trick. You'll still have inquisition buff with your other raid buffs, but you can make a copy of it and place it where ever on the screen.

In razernaga (similar to Dominos) action bars I just got a transparent border around my action bar 3, that's the only action bar that has it while it has all the same settings as the rest, how can I get rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jpeg View Post
    Hey, am curious what this unit frame addon is? I have circled what I mean on the screenie, I just think it looks quite epic zoomed :P thanks in advance.
    That's probably Shadowed Unit Frames or Pitbull, both can do that for you. SUF is a simpler addon than Pitbull but the latter has more possibilities. (I got SUF, configured it, saw it couldn't do all I wanted, and then downloaded Pitbull and configured that as the learning curve wasn't so harsh as if I just downloaded pitbull straight away ;p)
    Last edited by Elrandir; 2012-01-10 at 12:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macanus View Post
    Can someone help me out with getting a timer for Inquisition? I have Tellmewhen and I don't know how to get it to work. I want to see the buff by itself with a timer saying how long it is until it's expired. Thanks!
    i would sugest "Need to know" addon
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eedToKnow.html

with this addon you can make custom bars and icons for any buff debuff very easy

Anyone know if there's an addon out there SIMILAR to Carbonite, that takes up less add-on memory? The 10 MB it takes up is killing my playing, xD

I just want something that puts up a moveable (with similar sized text to Carbonite) quest tracker. The large size of the default quest tracker is way annoying. I'd ask about one that also has a waypoint tracker, but something tells me that would cause a size increase, xD

I need some help with some lua. I'd like to have Pitbull unit frames have a border effect when a unit has a magic effect I can cleanse off of them. I remember having it set up in DogTags but I can't figure out the lua version. Any help?

Deleted

Current ability being pressed icon

Hello all,

I am looking for a very simple addon that shows an icon on your screen of the ability you are currently spamming. I've seen it in many PvE videos but never managed to get my hands on it! An example would be, I am spamming Sinister Strikes so the icon of SS would show up above my head being smashed. Then i press Slice and Dice, so the SnD icon would appear. Thanks a lottttttttttt!

Deleted
    Hello to everyone.
    I Need some help to configure my TellMeWhen addon because atm I have some problems.
    I must configure it for my hunter and I need to track Improved SS and Master Marksman. About the 1st one I already configured it, about 2nd one I'm not able to set it. I Wanna track stacks and timer, How can i do it? P.s.: I'm using also OmniCC

Hello.

Some1 can tell me how to create the same frames like in this video ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOrB1GNhXs
    I mean frames where is chat, second chat skills, etc. thanks for help.

I am looking for a Combat Text addon that will let me filter specific spells into specific areas of the screen. This seems like such a simple idea, yet I can't find anything that will do it.
    You might actually want to get into some of the more complex combat log modifiers instead of a SCT mod. The most likely one to be able to do what you need would be
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/hitsmode5/
    Then filter for a specific spell.
    If that one can't do it (and you've already tried mikscrollingcombattext from SCT mods), then I don't think you'll find an already made solution.
    I need some help with some lua. I'd like to have Pitbull unit frames have a border effect when a unit has a magic effect I can cleanse off of them. I remember having it set up in DogTags but I can't figure out the lua version. Any help?
    You can find examples here: http://www.plusheal.com/forum/m/1833...-for-pitbull-4
    though you'll have to specify in code which type of debuff you're watching for eg. magic. You'll see the examples for curse and poison so just follow those.
    Anyone know if there's an addon out there SIMILAR to Carbonite, that takes up less add-on memory? The 10 MB it takes up is killing my playing, xD

I just want something that puts up a moveable (with similar sized text to Carbonite) quest tracker. The large size of the default quest tracker is way annoying. I'd ask about one that also has a waypoint tracker, but something tells me that would cause a size increase, xD
    If all you want is a quest tracker mod, try one of these:
    http://www.vranx.com/quest.htm#tracker
    If you want alternative to a full guide like carbonite, that page will also list alternative guides. But they're just as big as carbonite. If you just want a quest tracker with a waypoint arrow, try TomTom for the arrow, with one of the simple quest tracker mods.
    Hello all,

I am looking for a very simple addon that shows an icon on your screen of the ability you are currently spamming. I've seen it in many PvE videos but never managed to get my hands on it! An example would be, I am spamming Sinister Strikes so the icon of SS would show up above my head being smashed. Then i press Slice and Dice, so the SnD icon would appear. Thanks a lottttttttttt!
    The simplest way to do this, is get one of the scrolling combat text mods like Mik Scrolling Combat Text, show your abilities by icons only (and don't show numbers if it's too much for you), position it above your head and you're good to go. Good list of combat text mods:
    http://www.vranx.com/combat.htm#combattext
    Some1 can tell me how to create the same frames like in this video ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOrB1GNhXs
    I mean frames where is chat, second chat skills, etc. thanks for help.
    The simplest and most likely way is using kgpanels. Mmochamp has some good links to kgpanels setup:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-with-kgPanels
    Another way you can do this is with btex:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Fanupdate.html
    and loading some premade textures for you.
    Yet another way is using viewport to squish the wow game area, and in the black space provided below, you put one of the premade graphics, and then you put your addons:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/sunn-viewport-art
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-01-10 at 07:47 PM.

Hey. Looking for a Addon that will allow me to view whatever my WMP is currently playing ingame in a miniature window so i aint gotta alt tab while fishing to keep watching

Any addons that will do this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Hey. Looking for a Addon that will allow me to view whatever my WMP is currently playing ingame in a miniature window so i aint gotta alt tab while fishing to keep watching

Wow can't interact with most external applications, so it is not possible via an addon.
    Potentially you can get a media player that can place an overlay, or essentially place it over the wow window much like selected chat communication programs like vent can, but I not aware specifically of any.

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post

You can play in fullscreen windowed mode and use Zoom Player (it has an Always on Top function, don't know if media player has this option), that way you can watch easily anything while playing. The addon http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/wowvid Wowvid has some more functionality but as you have to position your video anyway for it, I find it completely unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    I know it's a script, but since some people here as so amazing with Addons I figured it would be easy enough. Anyone know the script to move the Shadowfiend Bar?
    The pet action bar?

The pet frame?

Are you using the default blizzard user frames?
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

Is there an Auctioneer option that allows you to select how long data is stored? I have thousands upon thousands of entries of old data, but I don't want to delete my existing data. I'm looking for something where, for instance, any data more than one month old would be removed.

Is there any such option or am I simply imagining it? Is there any way to get rid of old data outside of deleting all of your data?

Anyone know an addon that Autoconfirms loot questions (are you sure yadda yadda) but doesn't take up over 1mb of memory? Or doesn't that matter?
    I used Autoconfirmroll, which took over 1mb, and tried Autoconfirmloot but that needs ACE3 which also takes over 1mb lol.

Deleted
    now that Ghost: Pulse 3 does not work anymore anyone knows ad addon that does the same job?(icon pop up everytime skill is ready)
    also in MSCT the max font size is 38, is there a way to increase it beyond this?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    Anyone know an addon that Autoconfirms loot questions (are you sure yadda yadda) but doesn't take up over 1mb of memory? Or doesn't that matter?
    I used Autoconfirmroll, which took over 1mb, and tried Autoconfirmloot but that needs ACE3 which also takes over 1mb lol.
    I think Leatrix Plus can do that, and it doesn't take any memory at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    I still need some help for my previous post:
    "Hello to everyone.
    I Need some help to configure my TellMeWhen addon because atm I have some problems.
    I must configure it for my hunter and I need to track Improved SS and Master Marksman. About the 1st one I already configured it, about 2nd one I'm not able to set it. I Wanna track stacks and timer, How can i do it? P.s.: I'm using also OmniCC".

Thx again

I just return to WoW from a long break. Last time i had this addon for cooldowns which i found really nice. I just forgot the name of it...
    here's a picture of it, Well there should be an image of it right here, but since i haven't posted "a few times" you will have to guess what i'm talking about o_O.... It's the one just above my action bars. I really hope someone know the name of it.

Maybe someone could send me a msg and post the link for me? -_-
    Last edited by prothin; 2012-01-13 at 09:51 PM.

Post the link with some spaces in between and I'll edit it together, but it's probably one of the addons found on this page:

www.vranx.com/cooldowns.htm

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator