Deleted
    Hey, basically I'm looking for a mod that can make my unit frames noninteractive. I want to put mine and my target's frames in the bottom of the screen, but leaving them interactive makes me accidentally click them all the time.

The mod may have other functions, and as long as you can disable them, I don't mind.
    Last edited by mmoca7431c090a; 2012-03-15 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    CaithUI
    10char
    Thanks much

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Thanks! Though it appears to be outdated. I downloaded it and got a lot of lua errors (+ I only really want the raid frames, I like the rest of my UI)

You're welcome, sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    I got more or less what I was going for.

Final result: http://i.imgur.com/TYTXX.jpg

Relevant Addons
    Bartender 4
    Power Auras, import for Managem
    Code:
    Version:4.22; anim1:4; icon:INV_Misc_Gem_Sapphire_02; buffname:Mana Gem; x:-260; bufftype:22; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.15; y:-125; inverse:true; finish:3; timer.h:2.04; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:-125; timer.x:-215; timer.Transparent:true
    Thanks Migari!
    rBBS: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lerDiablo.html
    rBBS OrbsOnly: http://www.wowinterface.com/download..._OrbsOnly.html
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon that allows me to hide the standard action bar and the additional action bars on the right side of the screen. I do not want to use a full action bar addon like Dominos or BarTender. And I want the hidden action bars to show on mouseover.

Deleted
    Im interested in an addon that can tell me the price of an crafted item by using the ah scanned prices.

Auctioneer+LilSparkysWorkshop+crafting-addon of choice.

Few things:

Is there a way to track the internal cooldown of Fury of the Beasts (Normal 403 Madness polearm buff, spell id: 108011) with Serenity? I got it to track the buff but I'm not sure how to do it internal cooldowns. I really do not want to have to set up a separate addon for this one cooldown. --- Also for Serenity, how do I widen the focus, buff duration, and the debuff duration bar? Would like to align it better with my unit frames. Maybe it's there, but I can't seem to find the settings for it.

On Shadowed Unit Frames, I have Dungeon Roles for target and whenever I target someone, it doesn't show the correct role. Like if I target the designated tank, I see the tank role. Then I target a healer or dps, it continues to show the tank icon. Any way to fix this? I have the latest version of it and everything.

With SLDT, the latency doesn't seem to update correctly, or just shows a different value from Quartz. Quartz will say I have roughly 82-86 ms 100% of the time, and Quartz will give me a value completely different, usually between the values of 150-300 on frame rate heavy fights like Ultraxion, and sometimes below 50 on very light fights. Is there any point for me to display a value that is not correct or can I fix it to show the correct value?

For Unholy DK: How do I track my stacks for my ghoul? Right now I'm just pressing the button when it comes up but right now I have no way in telling when I will be able to activate it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know the name of the addon that announces the time for the next focused assault stack when someone is holding the flag? I've seen it in RBG's but I Can't seem to locate it anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

With SLDT, the latency doesn't seem to update correctly, or just shows a different value from Quartz. Quartz will say I have roughly 82-86 ms 100% of the time, and Quartz will give me a value completely different, usually between the values of 150-300 on frame rate heavy fights like Ultraxion, and sometimes below 50 on very light fights. Is there any point for me to display a value that is not correct or can I fix it to show the correct value?
    SLDT will probably just report you home/world latency that wow normally displays. The only time to look at it really is when you notice a dip in performance where action response is sluggish over a period of time and you want to confirm it's an issue with the connection.
    Quartz re-calculates (at least I think it does. I know castbars does and it's built as a lighter version of quartz) on a cast by cast basis what the lag is between you and the server and how early you can queue up the spell without losing the cast. It's dependent on your overall ms changes obviously but is geared towards not losing cast time to communication lag with server so you can queue up spells earlier, not towards showing how good your connection is overall.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-03-18 at 01:06 PM.

Hey, I'm currently working on a new interface and pitbull is my unitframe of choice, however I've come to a point where I'd need some assistance from someone lua savvy :P

I'm trying to get the Health text to work like this. At full hp I want the health to only display as ex: 157k, but when damaged I want it to display: 95% - 147k and hopefully colored by hostility.

Thanks

Speed.

I'm trying to get the Health text to work like this. At full hp I want the health to only display as ex: 157k, but when damaged I want it to display: 95% - 147k and hopefully colored by hostility.
    I'd also try this thread:
    http://www.plusheal.com/forum/m/1833...tbull-4/page/8

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Hey, I'm currently working on a new interface and pitbull is my unitframe of choice, however I've come to a point where I'd need some assistance from someone lua savvy :P

Thanks

Speed.
    Code:
    local c, m = HP(unit), MaxHP(unit)
    local r,g,b = HostileColor(unit)
    if c==m then
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s",r,g,b,VeryShort(c,true)
    else
    return "|cff%02x%02x%02x%s%% - %s",r,g,b,Round(100*c/m,0),VeryShort(c,true)
    end
    return
    This should do it. If you want decimals on the percentage swap out "Round(c/m,0)" with "Percent(c,m)" or edit the number inside Round() with the amount of decimals you want. If you want decimals on the health, swap out "VeryShort()" with "Short()"
    Last edited by Khadjid; 2012-03-18 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    This should do it. If you want decimals on the percentage swap out "Round(c/m,0)" with "Percent(c,m)" or edit the number inside Round() with the amount of decimals you want. If you want decimals on the health, swap out "VeryShort()" with "Short()"
    Thanks, it works just as I wanted to, there is just one thing that doesn't work properly. the percentage just stays at 1% all the time regardless of lost hp

Try with Round(Percent(c,m),0) instead.

Edit: or actually, I just forgot to multiply by hundred.

Round(100*c/m,0) should probably work.
    Last edited by Khadjid; 2012-03-18 at 09:54 PM.

Wonderful, thanks a bunch!

How do I turn off the chat spam caused by HealersHaveToDie!? I don't need any text communication from the addon
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    I am trying to figure out how to change the spacing between the chat lines in Prat. I am using a pixel font and some of the letters overlap into the top or bottom lines, so I am jsut trying to get a little spacing between lines to fix that. Anyone know how to do that? I looked in the paragraph module where the line spacing is, but didn't see anything I could change to affect it.

Deleted
    Been using BadBoy + BadBoy CCleaner for years but the last couple of weeks it seems all i see is gold spam.

I'm looking for a better alternative to get rid of gold spam, and i'm also looking for a addon i had once upon a time. If someone was spamming, it would show the first then block the next one/s, you could adjust interval between allowing people to post the exact same message. It was very nice having on a high activity realm just seeing someones message once every 30-60 seconds and i'd like it to be like that once again. Any ideas?

Is there any way to stop the default scrolling combat text displaying self healing + healing? I've unchecked the "Enable my floating combat text" option and this does stop healing showing while still allowing my damage to be shown but that problem i'm having is that unchecking this option makes it so I can't see when I take damage or when I pull threat as my screen doesn't have a red glow like it used too.

Before anyone suggests MikScrollingCombatText I don't want to use that as it covers my dot timer.

So basically I want to show damage done by myself and damage I take but not any healing at all.