Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    Anyone?(
    Does this look adequate?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...89-Aurora.html

It just skins blizzard's windows too look transparent like that. If you're looking for a UI that's completely modular like TukUI, those are hard to come by, maybe LUI and that texture pack?
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted

Dominos

Anyone had this problem befor with dominos?

I cant seem to find a way to get the background away

Quote Originally Posted by Hoaxeh View Post
    Hey,

I have run across a the SetBindingMacro() command and was interested in using this. However if you want to bind a macro with this, you also need up a macro slot. And since I've recently ran out of those, I was wondering if you could bind Macro Commands directly to keys.

I'm aware of existing addons that can increase your macro slots capacity, but I'm not really interested in using one of those.

Also would be greatly appreciated if these binds would be stored server-side.

TL;DR: how do I bind macro commands, directly to keys without using macro slots.

Thanks!

EDIT:

I've tried making my own commands using an addon and creating bindings.xml.

I guess I can achieve it this way, but I don't think I'll be able to cast spell this way, since everything is protected.

This is what I've came up with:
    Code:
    local btn = CreateFrame("Button", "macro1", UIParent, "SecureActionButtonTemplate");
    btn:SetAttribute("type", "macro");
    btn:SetAttribute("macrotext", "/say bye \n/cast hearthstone");
    And I bind this using:
    Code:
    /run SetBindingClick("KEY","macro1")

Anyone know why theres a text overlay? It comes up when somebody makes something or when I gain rep, Using ElvUI

Your chat windows hasn't been placed properly. go through the install procedure again.

What do you mean It hasn't been placed properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    What do you mean It hasn't been placed properly?
    It means there are two chat windows on top of eachother. Try installing the UI again (assuming it's Tuk or Elv) or try to hunt the chat tab down and manually dock it with your other tabs.

Deleted
    I am configuring a new ui with Shadowed Unit Frames and have run into a little problem. When I target units without power (rage, mana, energy, etc..) such as the target dummy or a city guard the power bar juts out like another 50 pixels past the edge of the unit frame. Does anyone know how to fix this or to make the bar disappear when the unit has no power?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, wondering what this is:

Outlined with a red box.

On a right click I get these options:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-04-03 at 01:06 PM.

Looks like a blizzard UI thing...though I have never seen that myself...the way it looks...is exactly like blizz shit.

I believe it's the built-in voicecom "software".
    I have no clue how to use it tho.
    I'm a kittycat

What does /fstack bring up when you mouseover the frame?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... I just "X"'d it and it hasn't come back yet... after a relog and reload...

But i'm running the 64bit client anyway, so the voice chat wouldn't work even if I was to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Hey, wondering what this is:
    Is seemingly a list of those in the same wow voice chat channel as yourself.
    It can be trigged accidentally by a keybind, which I have been unable to find described, nor could I find in the keybinding UI.

I'm looking for a really good Warlock UI, perferably for afflic. i have been using ElvUI with a couple addons with it for about a year or 2 now. I have been casually raiding for a long time, and want to start progression, so I want to try to find a good UI with all the info I need on it at all times, preferable for locks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    I'm looking for a really good Warlock UI, perferably for afflic. i have been using ElvUI with a couple addons with it for about a year or 2 now. I have been casually raiding for a long time, and want to start progression, so I want to try to find a good UI with all the info I need on it at all times, preferable for locks as well.
    There is no such UI.
    UIs are made for personal prefer.

Download the addons YOU feel are necessary, which I'd think would be a Dot-timer(like forteexorcist), Boss-mod addon(like Bigwigs/Deadly boss mods), A castbar addon(like quartz/gnosis), perhaps a nameplate addon(like tidyplates), DPS meter(like recount/skada), something to track your procs(like TellMeWhen/PowerAuras).

And so on.
    Just download some addons you think are good and mix it together 'til you feel it's good enough.
    I'm a kittycat

Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    As far as the info you need that is a very personal opinion and any UI will be designed with the needs and opinions of someone else, not yourself.

Provide a list of what your needs are, what you need to know.

Provide us with your preferences, or dislikes regarding how information should or should not be displayed.
    Do you prefer numbers on your icons, OmniCC or PowerAuras Style.
    Do you like bars DBM style ?

There is never a simple answer to a "good UI" question, because you are unique in your needs.

Hey guys!
    Usually Im going to rbg with my friends. Im healer, and I always must see condition of my mates. "/focus" helping me alot, but I can make focus only for one of my friends. Im looking for ui, that can make similar frame to specific character. I dont need focus functions like /target focus etc for additional frame, It just must looks similar, so I will see 2 or more focuses at my screen. Is it possible?
    Sorry for my english, thanx for attention.

I've just recently came back to WoW and I've always used the same addons which are the pretty basic ones. I remember once I saw a UI where the health bars for myself and the enemy were displayed as large horizontal bars and underneath it to identify who you were was just a 3D cross section of the person's eyes. This time around I would like to put the effort into figuring this out so if anyone knows I would be very appreciative! Thank you!