Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Probably SLDT and Elkano's BuffBars. Not sure if those were around back then though.
    I did some searching and it doesn't look like SLDT was around in BC, so it must have been something else, I do seem to recall it being an acronym as well.
    As for the buff bar, Elkano's seems right.
    Darkness is the absence of imagination.
    ~Lockh33d

Even if you can't find the exact text data mod in that screenshot, you can definitely do it with the multiple mods available right now.

SL Data Text will do exactly what the screenshot pictures (plus more). If the data text did anything in particular that was specific to the mod, it might help narrow down the options, but SLDT will do nearly all - if not all - of what you want.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone recommend an addon that will change the look of my action bar buttons?

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 12:54 PM ----------

Never mind I found one that works nicely.

---------- Post added 2012-05-31 at 02:33 AM ----------

New question for Bartender4 users. I have my micro menu positioned exactly where I want it in the bottom right hand corner of my screen, vertically instead of horizontally. However, when it's locked it's likes to disappear. I can only see it when it's unlocked. Can someone help me figure out why this is happening?
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-05-30 at 07:03 PM.

Deleted
    Does anyone know how to remove the gryphons on the actionbar sides default ui? Like this http://i.imgur.com/YKa5o.jpg that addon called "infmango" is private so u can't prolly find it anywhere :/

Bartender has the option to remove the blizzard art bar.

Deleted
    Looking for some quick help about:

http://i49.tinypic.com/33mlssz.png

This and any old tooltip addon. I wouldn't recommend turning off the tooltip though, maybe just move it to somewhere more desirable.

Deleted
    Hi,
    I come here as I can't find a solution by myself. Do you know a simple addon that can allow me to show my personal debuff on enemy nameplates (I do want to make appear lacerate's stacks and demoralizing roar as a Bear). I do thank you for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think there's an addon called Plate buffs, it should do what you wanted Renchen

well few questions, first of all how do I remove the stupid LUA errors, are there any addons for that, and secondly anyone know any cool SuF layouts, and mind posting me their strings?

tyvm.

lua errors are a cause for concern! Update your addons to fix this. I think they give an option to hide lua errors anyway. It's somewhere around the interface menu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    i think there's an addon called Plate buffs, it should do what you wanted Renchen
    Thank you, it is exactly what I needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenvelden View Post
    I think they give an option to hide lua errors anyway. It's somewhere around the interface menu.
    Which I wouldn't recommend, since it makes debugging a pain when users insist that no Lua errors occur.

Instead, you can install BugGrabber and BugSack to display them all in a compact minimap button if needed while not bothering you otherwise.

The last few days I've been harassed by a group of people whisper-spamming me on rerolled lvl1s.

Is there a command line, or an addon that will automatically block all non-realID whispers?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Un-check whisper in your chat frame's settings?

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a lightweight bag addon. I looked through all the known ones and find they are either too much or ugly, most of the time both. Something along the lines of the elvui bag solution just without having to use elvui
    Also if anyone had trouble with teksloot and found a way to get it to work, please do tell!

mariela: i think reflux can do what you want, never used it though so you'll have to look into it yourself unless someone else can help you further.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Un-check whisper in your chat frame's settings?
    Thanks, I'll try this in combination with a <busy> message to inform everyone else that I do not see whispers.

----

Anyone know of an addon that will split my quest and achievement tracking? I'm tracking a lot of grinding achievements, and they don't leave much room for quest tracking.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Thanks, I'll try this in combination with a <busy> message to inform everyone else that I do not see whispers.

----

Anyone know of an addon that will split my quest and achievement tracking? I'm tracking a lot of grinding achievements, and they don't leave much room for quest tracking.
    What I did was create an additional chat tab, one which contains just whispers.
    Tends to make them easier to track, and has the side-effect of them being out of the main chat.

I'll give that a try also.

Does Curse, or the other major addon site (don't remember its name) offer pre-configured addon bundles, that after being downloaded do not require setup. For example, I see addon bundles on Curse that showcase a particular ui, but from what I can see you have to configure the addons after downloading them to achieve that particular look. I don't have much time on my hands after coming back to WoW, so I can't really setup a ui manually. Any help is appreciated, thanks!