Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    Font data base containing ... 70-90% of all most popular fonts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I laughed reading this. You're looking for:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...SpartanUI.html
    or its rdx version
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...anUIbyRDX.html[COLOR="red"]
    Thanks!

Deleted
    I need help, how do you change the colors of the class colors in Skada? And if its inside the LUA, anyone know where?

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon that can show info on bars. Kinda like what ElvUi does. Something like Glance, but i want something i can break down into different bars, and bars that dont move accross the entire screen. Something i can customize colors and size on.

I have tried looking around, but cant seem to find anything that can do what i want.
    Help would be appreciated

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any updated addon for raid buff+debuff tracking? I like RaidChecklist very much, but it seems that it's not going to be updated for 5.0.4, so I'd like to get something similar. As a hunter, it's very useful for pet choice.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    Is there any updated addon for raid buff+debuff tracking? I like RaidChecklist very much, but it seems that it's not going to be updated for 5.0.4, so I'd like to get something similar. As a hunter, it's very useful for pet choice.
    With 5.0.4, it should be built into default UI. Simpler than the addon but should be there on the default buffs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4574894
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-08-27 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    How can I make a weak auras progress texture track shield strength remaining - I.E deplete as the shield "health" drops.
    You should get either a dedicated shield/absorb mod for this or track it on your raidframes (grid, vuhdo etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I need help, how do you change the colors of the class colors in Skada? And if its inside the LUA, anyone know where?
    Use http://www.wowinterface.com/download...orMoPBeta.html (MoP version).

Afaik, Skada uses the default Blizzard class colors, so it's nothing you'd edit/change in the lua. The author added the ability to pull any color you change with the addon I linked, though.

Most new addons will use the colors changed by ClassColors, as well. If they don't you can usually fix it by searching for "RAID_CLASS_COLORS" and changing it to "CUSTOM_CLASS_COLORS".

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    With 5.0.4, it should be built into default UI. Simpler than the addon but should be there on the default buffs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4574894
    I haven't seen how that looks anywhere. Does it also track debuffs? I'd really like a bit of extra functionality, to prepare the pet before raid starts, not having to go back when we're on the boss already.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Deleted
    Hey.

Does anyone know if there is an DagAssist like broker addon?
    Or at least an addon like DagAssist, because DagAssist hasn't been updated for long, and I'm afraid it will be broken with patch 5.0.4.

I haven't seen how that looks anywhere. Does it also track debuffs? I'd really like a bit of extra functionality, to prepare the pet before raid starts, not having to go back when we're on the boss already.
    If you read the blog I linked you, you'll see it's also supposed to track debuffs. I haven't seen it, no.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you read the blog I linked you, you'll see it's also supposed to track debuffs. I haven't seen it, no.
    Hm, I can't really see anything about UI there, just the overall design of buffs and debuffs.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Hm, I can't really see anything about UI there, just the overall design of buffs and debuffs.
    Yeah I realize that you can't see what it looks like but they do talk about both debuff and buff check.
    If you don't feel like giving it a try and seeing if it works, you can always get something like Auracle instead which will allow you buff/debuff grouping and then checking for group buffs/debuffs (and it's been updated).
    Also just saw http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/vexrosterinfo
    Can give it a go. Should be similar to RaidChecklist

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 10:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DatGizmo View Post
    Hey.

Does anyone know if there is an DagAssist like broker addon?
    Or at least an addon like DagAssist, because DagAssist hasn't been updated for long, and I'm afraid it will be broken with patch 5.0.4.
    Double check if it works in 5.0.4. It might not need updates or might be very simple to fix (will be in addon comments usually, posted by users).
    Otherwise I can link several different mods that will cover those functionalities but not one mod that will do all those. It's a rather odd grouping of functions to be honest so you'd probably be best off trying to fix that plugin. If you load it today and find that it throws an error, post it on official UI forums or on this UI forum, and see if someone can give you a quick fix for it.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frank451 View Post
    I would like to know if there is any way to make my UI look the same for ALL characters. I really dont want to copy paste the WTF folder for every char. Any ideas?
    There is no easier way to do this than copy paste the toon specific folders within the WTF and renaming them for different toons. You could also try using Reflux, setting up one config and then loading it on all toons but that would be overkill really.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-08-28 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Id rather have it on WA, are you sure there is no way to set this up.
    Ask the author directly. http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras/forum/

I'm having a small problem with Dominos. Items that I put on bars on buffs that I used have a greenish border and I can't find a way to change that. I've disabled every other addon and even messed with masque, but it seems to be a Dominos feature.

Here's a screenshot of the borders I'm trying to get rid of:

I'm sorry for the very poor quality, I just quickly did this on paint. Even though the commanding shout border is more prominent, you can still see it (and it's more evident in game).

Thanks in advance.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    I'm having a small problem with Dominos. Items that I put on bars on buffs that I used have a greenish border and I can't find a way to change that. I've disabled every other addon and even messed with masque, but it seems to be a Dominos feature.

Here's a screenshot of the borders I'm trying to get rid of:

I'm sorry for the very poor quality, I just quickly did this on paint. Even though the commanding shout border is more prominent, you can still see it (and it's more evident in game).

Thanks in advance.
    That's the border normally reserved for items (trinkets and such). If it's showing up around your spell icons, you might need to look into your masque skin since it's unlikely Dominos is doing this unless it's substituting some of the default button graphics.
    I'd report it to both Tuller (Dominos author) and Masque author (as well as Masque skin author) and they can tell you better who's doing what.

Thanks for the answer.

I should've clarified, that item border on the shout only happens while it's active. If I'm not buffed with it it doesn't have that. I'm 100% positive it's not Masque since, as I said, turning everything off still leaves me with these borders.

So there's no way to not get that on icons and stuff? Dammit.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

No I didn't say that. Try turning off Dominos and see if you still see the same issue on default bars.
    As I said, it could that in your interface folder there's a Button folder and there's a graphic there that shouldn't be there for active border (that one of the addons put there). Or it could be Dominos in which case it should be apparent if you turn it off. Try and narrow it down and if it is Dominos, report to author. Authors are pretty active now at patch time. You're likely to get a fix soon if it's a valid bug.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-08-29 at 03:50 PM.

This is a Tukui Question:

So on the target frames the new UI shows buffs and debuffs as those long bars,if possible, is there any way to get them back as squares? Thats how they used to be.

Oh ok. I did try turning Dominos off and that doesn't happen on the regular UI. Before I report this, I'd like some confirmation that it's not intended or something that only happens to me. I just started using Dominos now.

Thanks again btw.
    Last edited by Satori; 2012-08-29 at 03:56 PM.